Bidaai

Next day was bidaai. An emotional day for the brides and their family. "What are you guys doing still? Everyone is getting ready. Your first night!" Nisha said smirking. "Yeah first night." Akhila said and blushed. "Someone is blushing harder here" Nisha teased tickling Akhila's sides. She laughed. "Girls, a bad news also a good news." Alia said walking inside. "Yeah aloo?" Akanksha asked. "Next is not first night." She said sadly. "What? Then what's next?" Nisha asked with a confused expression. "Next is bidaai." Alia said and cupped her mouth, sobbing. "What?" Nisha fell on the bed with a thud, "next is bidaai. So we are gonna leave you forever?" She cupped her mouth and started sobbing. They all had a group hug. "Okay. Girls, get ready. Its time." Mom said strengthening herself. "We'll help them in getting ready chachi. You go and see other works." Kajal said and Mom walked out of the room. "So, what are is my princesses wearing?" Nisha asked. They showed their sarees. Kajal took it and they started styling the brides. They looked beautiful. Nisha hugged them. "Miss you" She said. "I miss you too." They said in unison and hugged her back. "Ready?" Dad asked. "Yes chachu. Coming. Two minutes." Kajal said. "Take care of yourselves, everyone and especially your husbands . I want a small Akanksha, Akhila and Kavya in one year." Kajal said. "Didi...!!!" Kavya said and hugged her. "Miss you Kavya. I love you." She said and hugged her back. "Tammy, Sam, Aloo, Pari, Tay, Cherry, Neeha, Sanju bhabhi I miss you." Akanksha said and hugged them. "We miss you too." They said in unison and hugged her back. "Lets go." Kajal said.

The grooms were waiting for them outside. The brides came. Vinod was standing near the door with Calvin with a sad expression on his face. "Here, take this rice and throw it back. Kaju, hold it. First Akanksha, you come." Mom said with a fake smile. Akanksha walked slowly and started taking the rice. She threw the rice grains at the back of her till she reached Varun. He caught her hand. A tear drop fell from her eye. "Akhila, come." Mom said. She walked to Kajal and took the rice. She started throwing the rice at the back of her till she reached Sumedh. She went and stood beside him. He wrapped is arm around her shoulder. She controlled her tears. "Kavya, come beta." Mom said. Kavya threw the rice grains at the back of her and stood beside Siddharth. She cupped her mouth and started sobbing. He wrapped his arm around her shoulder and consoled. "Hey, chocolate, don't cry baby." He whispered. She sobbed bitterly. "Lets go?" David asked. They nodded. "Ma!" Kavya ran and hugged Mom. "I can't believe that you are going away." Mom cried. "Ma, I will call you everyday. I promise that I won't fight with didi. I won't irritate her. I won't beat her unnecessarily. I love you ma. You also come with us. You, papa and we. We all will stay together." Kavya said in between sobs. "We shouldn't come beta. You should go." Mom said. Kavya ran and hugged Kajal, Nisha. They cried. Seeing them Akanksha and Akhila broke down. "Mommy!" They both ran to her and hugged her. Dad was just with teary eyes. Men control their emotions. "I love you mommy." Akanksha cried. "Mommy, thank you for being there for us every time." Akhila cried. "Thanks, to your mother? You shouldn't say that Akhi. I will be there for you three, no matter what happens. You three are my blood." Mom said in between sobs. "I love you mommy." Akhila cried. "No love for daddy?" Dad asked. "Papa!" Brides cried and hugged Dad. "Dad, I'm sorry for what all I told. I said that your the worst Dad ever, you don't understand feelings at all. I'm sorry for everything and I love you Daddy." Akanksha cried hugging Dad. "I deserved them that time beta. Coz, I didn't knew anything. Now I realised and you are with your love." Dad said. "Yeah Dad. Thanks for that." Akhila said. "I don't wanna leave anyone. I wanna be with all of you." Kavya cried. "Don't worry Kavya. If you want to see me, just skype or video call me. I'll talk to you. By the way, Akhila is there with you in the same house. So you won't miss anyone and also, Akanksha is just two minutes away. So you can see her whenever you want." Dad said. "But papa!" Kavya said. "You've to go now." Dad said closing his eyes. They walked to the door.

Vinod was standing there staring at the ground. "Bhayya." Akhila called. He looked up. "You crying?" She asked and hugged him. He cried hugging her. "I can't believe that we became close in this small time. I feel like my little sibling is going away." He said in between sobs. "Like sibling? I feel that you are my sibling Bhayya." Akhila cried. "Bunny, I'm gonna miss you very very very badly. But be in touch. Whenever you want to see me video call in anything. I'll immediately talk to you." He said. She nodded. "Cupcake, Sweetie." He said looking at Akanksha and Kavya. They ran to him, hugged and cried. "I'm gonna miss you three. Really! Our madness and everything. Yeah, I'll be visiting you three frequently. I be having a lot of work with Varun." He smiled lightly, making Akanksha blush. "Shall we?" Varun came and smiled grabbing Akanksha by her shoulder. She nodded. "Bye everyone." They three said in unison. They went and sat in their cars. They drove to their houses.

In Dhawan's house, Janvi was waiting with Karuna for Akanksha and Varun. Karuna was holding the aarti plate. They came. "Finally! I'm so excited!" Janvi squealed softly. Karuna smiled. She gave them aarti and Akanksha pushed the rice grains small pot with her leg. She came and did her first steps. "Tomorrow, is your muh dikhaai and First Night." Janvi said smirking. Akanksha and Varun blushed. "Go take some rest. But, in different rooms." David said. Varun pouted and rolled his eyes. Akanksha laughed teasing him. They walked into their rooms. Janvi gave some company to Akanksha. "I feel you like my sibling." Janvi said. "Aww... Thank You didi." Akanksha said and hugged her.

In Mudgalkar's house, Kavya was crying throughout the way. Siddharth consoled her and assured her. She stopped after coming home. They did the same as Anuradha gave them aarti. "I'm so ecited for tomorrow." Sumedh whispered. "You're always insane." Akhila blushed. They went to different rooms and took rest. Akhila and Kavya in one room. Siddharth and Sumedh in one room.

A small emotional chapter for you guys. How it is? I tried to make it emotional. You should say it in your comments guys. They entered their houses and tomorrow is Muh Dikhaai and First Night.

Comment👇👇 Vote⭐