Came Back and FUN

Next day,

They're back to Mumbai for their wedding. But the elders planned something else. They wanted a destination wedding in Goa. So it's planned like that. From tomorrow, their wedding rituals are going to be started. Everyone is excited. Vinod invited Sanjana for the wedding. She agreed to come. "Goa? But why Dad?" Akhila asked. "SURPRISE!!!" Dad screamed running his fingers in air. She rolled her eyes and turned to Sumedh. "Akhi, I have a surprise for you." He said. "How many surprises, man?' She asked. "So many." He said. He blindfolded her. "Now what's this baby?" She asked. "Shhh... just come with me." He said. She nodded. He went to a door and opened it. He took her inside. He unfolded her. "What's this now?" She asked surprised. "Surprise!" He whispered. "But why?" She asked. "Happy Birthday Baby." He whispered. She got teary eyed. "Thank you so much." She whispered, "I almost forgot that today's my birthday." She said. "I know. I understood." He whispered. "Surprise!!!!" Everyone shouted coming out. "Oh My God! Thank You Guys!" She squealed and ran to them. "This is your dress. See how you're. Still in that patiala suit. Go get dressed." Akanksha said giving her a cover. "I'll help you." Taylor said walking up to her. They both went to another room. She got changed and came out. Seeing her, Sumedh's jaw dropped. Everyone were just staring at her. "Prabha? Prabha? What happened?" Akhila went to Sumedh and asked shaking him. "Prabha!" She shouted in his ear. "Aah! Yeah! You're looking like an angel." Sumedh said hugging her. "Thank You" she blushed. She was wearing a white half sleeved plain crop top with a long sky blue tulle skirt. Taylor helped her in hair and makeup. She did her signature makeup for Akhila and her previous curly hair. She looked like an angel.

"Let's cut the cake." Kavya said. "Yes!!!" Taylor squealed softly. Siddharth pushed the cake to Akhila. "Black Forest! I love this!" She said. "Actually, whose idea was this?" She asked seeing Sumedh. "Varun bhai's idea." He said laughing, rubbing his head. "Jiju!" She saw Varun and ran to him. "You're the best! Love you Jiju! Thank you so much!" She said hugging him. "Love you too my lovely nanan." He said hugging her back, smiling. "So, let's cut the cake." Calvin said. Akhila went to the cake. It was a fancy cake, with Akhila's candid pictures collage. Also her favorite Cinderella story carved on it. "This is beautiful." She said tearing up. "Don't ever cry." Sumedh said grabbing her by the shoulder. She smiled and cut the cake. Everyone sang happy birthday to her. She fed each piece. First she fed the cake to her mother and father. Next to Sumedh. After him Akanksha and Kavya. Like this she fed everyone. "I'll take this to the kitchen." Taylor said and took the cake to the kitchen followed by Kavya.
"Presents time!!!!!" Calvin squealed. "Haha okay! I'm sitting. Everyone give your present slowly. No hurry." Akhila said. Taylor and Kavya came. "Without us?" Taylor pouted. Kavya put an innocent face. "Come and sit down." Calvin said. They went and sat down. "Me me!" Payal said. "You are always first my dear baby." Akhila said catching Payal up. "U U." Payal said giving her small gift. "Should I open it now?" Akhila asked. Payal nodded. "Okay baby! I will!" Akhila said opening the gift. "So cute like you." She said. "Yay!" Payal jumped. "You understand everything these days!" Akanksha said settling Payal on her lap. "Know every." Payal said showing herself. "Acha!" Akanksha said squeezing and kissing her on the forehead. Payal giggled. "See Prabha, this is so cute." Akhila said showing the gift to Sumedh. "This is so cute. She gave her favorite toy to you. Her cute pink white Teddy bear." He said laughing. She too laughed. "Next us!" Akanksha and Varun said in unison. "Thank You darlings!" Akhila said as she saw the gift. "This is for our sangeet." Akanksha said. "I love this already. This royal blue princess Tutu gown!!!! Awww!!!" She saw that with an adore. "I knew it." Akanksha said. "I love you both! You're the best!" She said and hugged Akanksha and Varun. "Next we both." Kavya and Siddharth said. "This is for?" Akhila asked. "For our sangeet. Matching jewelry babe!" Kavya said. "Thank you!" Akhila said. Everyone gave their gifts. "Let's have lunch. Girls help us." Mom said. Girls went to the kitchen except Akhila.

"Come with me." Sumedh said. "Where?" Akhila said following him. He took her to her room. He locked the door. "What are you doing?" She asked. "Don't worry. I won't proceed before our wedding." Sumedh said. A thunder came out side. Akhila immediately hugged Sumedh. "Don't worry. Its just a thunder." He said. He offed the lights and the candle lights focused. He arranged every candle. "Beautiful!" She said. He played the music and turned round. She saw him. He was offering his hand. She blushed and took his hand. They danced and danced. After an hour, they heard a knock. Akhila opened the door. "What?" She asked. "Should I send your lunch here?" Akanksha asked. She turned to Sumedh and wiggled her eyebrows. He nodded. "Send." She said. Akanksha nodded and brought the lunch. Akhila took the plates and closed the door. "Lunch!" She said presenting the plates. Sumedh settled down on the bed. "I'm gonna feed you today." He said. She blushed and nodded. They fed each other. After sometime, they came out. "Done with your gifts and surprises?" Siddharth asked placing his hands on his waist. Sumedh nodded. Akhila blushed. "Change! We need to start to Goa!" Kavya screamed. "Okay! Okay! Then luggage?" Akhila asked. "Mom packed everything!" She screamed. "Don't scream. I'm going!" Akhila said. They changed.

"Yeah Sanju. You're there! Wow! Great. Yeah that resort. Yeah in one of those rooms. No we are about to start. Yeah! See Alia or Parineeti will be there. Great! Okay! Thank you." Vinod talked on the phone. "Bhabhi?" Akhila asked. "Yeah! Your bhabhi!" Vinod said blushing. "She's my sister then?" Varun asked wrapping his hand around Vinod. "I'm gonna propose her on your sangeet." Vinod said. "Great jijaji!" Varun shouted shaking Vinod. "Guys! Let's start!" Akanksha said walking to them. They followed her. Akhila was talking to Vinod. "What's going on?" Akanksha asked. "Vinod is gonna propose Sanjana on our sangeet." Varun whispered. "That's great!" Akanksha squealed. They got into the car and went to the airport.

After a couple of hours, they reached Goa. Alia, Parineeti, Sanjana were waiting for them in the airport. Vinod rushed to Sanjana and hugged her. "I missed you!" She said. "Aww! I missed you too." He said. Varun fake coughed and winked at Vinod. He blushed. Seeing him, Sanjana too blushed. They went to the resort as Alia drove. "I'm excited to see an Indian wedding. This is my first." Taylor whispered. "I know." Akanksha said. "Thank you so much Alia, Pari and Sanjana for looking after everything in our absence." Dad said smiling wide. "Its okay uncle. Its our family wedding." Sanjana said making Vinod blush harder. "She indirectly accepted your proposal Vinod beta!" Varun whispered winking. "Yes! I'm happy for that!" Vinod said sounding happy, "Can't wait for tomorrow! We already practiced a dance for your sangeet." He said. "That's great!" Varun said. They got settled down.

Akhila's birthday was like a dream come true. That couple dance of Akhila and Sumedh! 😍😍😍😍 Awww!!!! I loved that. They are finally in Goa. Madness starts from tomorrow. Vinod is gonna propose Sanjana. Will she accept?

I put the dress on the picture box. Take a look 😊

Comment 👇👇 vote ⭐

Dedicated to Akhi615