US part deux

Its September 1st. In eight days Akanksha's birthday is there. Kajal's fifth month pregnancy. Girls were shopping for Akanksha's birthday. Enjoying a lot in the bakeries. Varun planned a surprise for Akanksha. Girls don't know but boys, everyone know. He invited someone special to the party. Akanksha surely will be surprised, he thought. That is the party crasher.

Akanksha, Tamannaah and Nisha were out for shopping. Varun and Karan did all the party works. The girls came home. Kajal is just lying on the couch and seeing tv. "Kaj, shall we invite Akhila, Kavya, Ishika, Sumedh, Siddharth to America for my birthday?" Akanksha asked. "Your wish babe. I too want them to see. I want them to be there with me at the time of delivery." Kajal said. "Okay!" Tamannaah said and called Akhila. She picked up after a few rings. "Hi Tam. How are you?" Akhila asked yawning. "Are you sleeping?" Tamannaah asked. "Yeah! I was sleeping." She said with a dozy tone. "Listen, you have to come here, for Akanksha's birthday. She wants you five here." Tamannaah said. "So who are those two?" Akhila asked. "Sumedh and Siddharth. I actually didn't see them, but Akanksha and Kajal want to see you all. I'll ask Mahesh to book tickets for you." Tamannaah said. "Visa?" Akhila asked. "Yeah! I'll ask Mahesh to do that. It'll become easy for you then." Tamannaah said. "Okay, cool then. We are coming. Fine Good Night" Akhila said yawning. Tamannaah laughed and cut the call. She immediately called her husband Mahesh Babu and informed about this. He agreed.

Next day, Mahesh took Akhila and others to the visa office for the interview. They applied the form and waited for the interview. First Akhila was called. She went and gave the interview. Her visa got approved. "What happened?" Mahesh asked. "Approved Anna" Akhila said happily. "Kavya Aggarwal" the security there called. She went inside with tension. She came out with a expressionless face. "What happened?" Akhila ran to her and asked. She kept even more a sad face and said "sanctioned." She said smile covering her face. "Stupid girl. You really scared the shit out of me." Akhila smacked her head. "Di, it's paining." She winked. They laughed. "Ishika Mehra" the security there called. She went in and came out with a wide smile. She got her visa. Sumedh and Siddharth went one after the other and they too got the visa. They are flying to LA tonight. Mahesh stopped his shoot just for these people. They are in the airport. Varun and Karan are picking them up next morning. Its September 2nd.

They reached in the morning. It was 5:30. Summer, but it was cold like hell. "Jiju!!!" Kavya shouted and ran to Karan and Varun. She hugged them. "How is my princess?" Varun asked. "Ek dam mast! (Super)" she said. These walked to Varun. "I didn't think that I'll see you again Varun. By the way, what are you doing here? Why is Kavya calling you Jiju?" Sumedh asked with confusion. "Sumu, he's dating Akanksha." Akhila said. Sumedh's mouth got wide open and he's staring at Varun with shock. "Now shut your mouth, flies can accidentally go inside your mouth and die." Akhila said and chuckled. He saw her with a poker face. She ignored him and walked. He followed her with the same expression. They got checked and got into the car. "Can't wait to see everyone." Kavya said excited. "How much time?" Ishika asked. "Half an hour." Karan replied. "That's it?" Akhila asked. "Yeah. We are about to reach." Karan said as he was driving. They reached. Akanksha was waiting for them near the door. As they reached, Kavya and Akhila ran to her and hugged her. "Missed you so much Akshuuuuu" they squealed. "I missed you too babies. How are you both?" She asked. "We are okay, without you, it's boring there." Akhila said. "You'll enjoy now and we didn't celebrate rakhi this year. We are celebrating now. I mean tomorrow. As our brothers are here. We used to send them rakhi's every year. Now we are preparing and celebrating the day!" Akanksha explained. "That would be really awesome." Kavya said. "Come in." Akanksha said. They ran to Kajal, who was seeing tv. "Didi!!!!!" They squealed and hugged her. "How are you guys?" Kajal asked excited. "We are good didi. How are you and how is your health?" Akhila asked. "I'm good, fit, fine and perfect." She said smiling and rubbing her tummy. "How many months to go?" Kavya asked. "4 months still." Kajal said and saw her tummy. Prabhas, Nisha and Tamannaah came from inside. "Akhi, Kavs?" Nisha and Tamannaah said in unison. They both ran and hugged them. "Bava!!!" They shouted and hugged him.