Epilogue

*November 29th*

"Hey Jaan, we got an invitation. Come fast." Sumedh called Akhila. She came running. "What happened babe?" She asked sitting beside him. "Open it!" Kavya said sitting. He opened. "Yeah! This invitation is about Payal's birthday party." He said. "Read it." Siddharth asked. "Okay. A pint sized birthday party. Please join us for the birthday celebration of our princess Payal Arshi. November 30, 2016 at 5:00 PM. Uppalapati Residency, 16950 Uppalapati Blvd, Bandra, Fl. 33196. RSVP to Karan (954) 123-4567." He read it. "Hmm. He told you to just read it briefly baby." Akhila said. "I'm excited for the party. I'm dying to see everyone." Kavya said. "Me too Kav." Akhila said.

"Pari! Bhai sent us Payal's birthday invitation." Varun said. Akanksha was folding the clothes. "Hmm. I'm excited to see everyone!" She said excitedly. "Me too. I'm actually dying to see our princess." He said. They went out for dinner.

"Kavya, I'm tensed." Akhila said. "Why? Di?" Kavya asked. "I should start my one week before. But it's late." Akhila whispered. "Check then. You've your pregnancy kit, right?" Kavya asked. Akhila nodded. "Come with me." She said. Kavya took her to Akhila's room. "Check. Go!" Kavya pushed Akhila to the bathroom. "I'm nervous!" Akhila whispered. She went into the bathroom. She tested. She came out. "What happened?" Kavya asked excited. Akhila showed the kit. "Congratulations!!!! I'm so happy for you!!!!" Kavya squealed. They ran outside. "Prabha guess what?" She asked excited. "What Jaan?" He asked confused. "You're gonna become daddy!" She whispered hugging him. "What?" His eyes widened with happiness. "I'm so happy!!!" He screamed and lifted her, he spun her round. "This is the best gift ever!!!!! I love you!!!!" He screamed. Anuradha and Vasudev came running from inside. "What happened?" Vasudev asked. "I'm so happy for you bhabhi and Sumu!" Siddharth said and hugged them. "What's going on?" Anuradha asked. "Mom, Dad your gonna become grandma and grandpa." Sumedh said. Their eyes lit up with happiness. "We are so happy!" Vasudev screamed. They both took blessings of Vasudev and Anuradha. "Call Akshu and Jiju." Akhila said. "Okay!" Sumedh said and called. "Ha bhai!" Varun said.

"Guess what!"

"What?"

"You're gonna become kaka!"

"WHAT!" Varun screamed.

"Yeah!"

"I wanna see you guys. Pari Pari! Come fast. Give to Akhi. She'll talk."

"Okay okay." Sumedh gave the phone to Akhila.

"Hello Akhi. What happened?"

"Didi, you're gonna become kaki. OMG! I can't still believe it!!!!" Akhila squealed.

"I wanna see you right now!!!!!!" Akanksha squealed from other side.

"Kay Didi. Skype." Akhila said and cut the call. "Open my Skype account Prabha. Didi is gonna Skype me." Akhila said. Sumedh opened her account.

"Baby!!!!!! I'm so happy for youuuuu!!!!!! Love youuuu!!!!!" Akanksha screamed from other side.

"Its the world's most precious thing di! I'm really happy now. I don't want anything. I only want to take care of my baby. Yeah I want to know the gender, so I will go to LA again. Tay's house or our house." Akhila said.

"I'm always with you." Akanksha said smiling.

"I know that Di. I'm dying to see you. You guys are coming tomorrow, right?" She asked.

"Yes Akhi. Sorry skitty. Skittles. We both are coming." Akanksha said.

"Haha good girl angel!" She said laughing.

"Haha love you. Good night and sweet dreams." Akanksha said.

"Not sweet dreams, my Sumedh dreams." Akhila said seeing Sumedh.