Thank You Daddy

*One year*

In this one year, so much happened to Akanksha. But she was really patient. She used to call Varun every afternoon and tell about her situation there. He used to get so angry that he wanted to come and kill Yuvraj. She usead to cry in the bathroom every night. Yuvraj didn't care about her feelings. He used to torture her everyday and every night. He used to be drunk 24hrs. Akanksha told her Dad about everything happening. He didn't believe her and he also said that she's just doing dramas to get out of this relationship and marry Varun. He really didn't believe her. Akhila and Kavya went to Mumbai for their studies. She used to tell her Mom about everything. Yuvraj used to do sexual harassment every day. He used to enjoy her in the night. She wanted to die, but thinking of Varun, she didn't do anything to herself. She wanted Varun with her. He already loves her and knows there is no mistake in her and she's not involved in this brutal marriage. He also knows that she's getting pain and she's broken inside. Akhila and Kavya used to call her everyday after the college. She used to cry her heart out when she's talking to Varun or when she's talking to her sisters. Janvi and Rohit used to talk to her ever alternate day. She really hates this life. She wants that life, that dream fairy tale life with her love, her husband, Varun. She really wants him. But Yuvraj is not letting her go out. Even to grocery store. He used to get anything in the evening. He used to threaten her that he'll kill her if she's not listening to him. She patiently waited for a time to come. She wanted her Dad to see all this live and she wanted to reveal that she's married to Varun before. She has the photos of their wedding certificate in her phone. So if any proofs, she can show those and also she wanted her dad to realize that he did a really very wrong thing.

That day was Sunday. Akhila and Kavya are having a week holidays for Ganesh Navratri. Yuvraj didn't go to the office today. He stayed at home. He was constantly drinking and drinking. It is Akanksha's birthday too. Yuvraj forgot everything. Varun wished her in the first hour in the morning. She was surprised. She was confident enough that something good will happen today. She wanted to go home and meet her Mom and Dad. But Yuvraj is constantly drinking and drinking. "Eay, bring another bottle!" He said in a drowsy tone, getting up from the bed with a drowsy walk. He went to the kitchen for more beer. Akanksha was preparing lunch for them. "Eay, can't you here? I was calling from a long time!" He shouted at her. She just listened and kept calm. He went to her and grabbed her. "Can't you really listen?" He shouted on her face. "Yuvraj, please go away." She said and she was about to go out from the kitchen. He caught her hand. "Leave!" She said in a stern voice. He left. She went to the living room. He came with a belt. Door was opened. "You won't listen like this. Today I didn't give you enough coating, like everyday I give. Wait, I'll tell you now." He said and beat her with the belt. He was beating and beating. She was crying and pleading him not to beat her.

"Daddy! I'm coming with you both. I've to see Didi." Kavya shouted. "Come on." Dad said. They went to Yuvraj house with some gifts, sweets and chocolates. "Akank..." He said and stopped. He saw the scene going on there and stopped. Kavya immediately ran and called Mom. They locked the door and ran to Akanksha. "Papa!" Akanksha cried. Yuvraj got shocked by seeing them. He was tensed. "Papajee, I was just..." He tried to defend himself. "What lie you're going to tell again? WHAT?" Dad shouted. "Papajee..." He mumbled. "I thought my daughter is telling a lie. But it's real. Akshu, don't worry. We are there for you. I'll get you a divorce." Dad said. "What happened to this love Dad? What happened to you when I told you that I was being tortured? Also I don't need a divorce Dad! You're the worst Dad in the world." Akanksha said and ran to Mom. She cried. "You're not a human being Mohan.  You're a devil. You're not a good father. You were a good husband, but not now. I want my daughters with me. You live with this animal, your so called damad. I already told you that she's not happy there. But you were really happy and comfortable. I hate you for this Mohan!" Mom cried. "But Anita, why doesn't Akshu want a divorce?" Dad asked. "Because Dad, I'm already married to Varun in Rhode island. Remember when I said that we are going to Rhode for bachelorette? That was not really bachelorette, it was my wedding and second marriage is not legal in India." Akanksha smirked "want some proof?" She asked. Dad and Yuvraj got shocked. Akanksha ran to her room and got her phone. She showed the pictures of the wedding certificate. "I'm very sorry Akshu! I did a very wrong thing. I've to understand you and your feelings. I'm a bad daddy, but, will you forgive this daddy? He loves you a lot. I thought that Yuvraj is right for you and I thought that Varun had gone physical with his Co actresses. That is my biggest mistake. Now I'll get you married again with Varun. I'll talk to his family and apologize them for all those words. I think they'll forgive me. Forgive your daddy, Akshu. I love you a lot." Dad said with teary eyes. "Oh daddy! I love you!" Akanksha said and ran to him. She hugged him and cried her heart out. "What drama is going on here?" Yuvraj asked in a drowsy tone. "I hate this drama! I want my wife back! Go away everyone." He said and he was about to catch Akanksha by her shoulder. Akhila and Kavya stood in front of him. He got shocked. "What are you both doing?" He again asked with a drowsy tone. "Yeah, you tortured our sister! We won't leave you alive. We'll make your life a living hell." Akhila and Kavya said in unison. They beat him up badly that he won't get up for a couple of days. They showed all their hate and anger on him. Their sadness and everything. They locked the door from outside and went to their house.

"Aah!" Akanksha winced in pain. "Oops, sorry Didi." Akhila said. "Slowly babe." Akanksha said and chuckled. Akhila was keeping medicine on the bruises and scars. "I talked to them. They accepted. They are coming tomorrow." Dad said walking inside. Akanksha's eyes got lighted with happiness. "Thank you papa!" She said and hugged him. "Now, I'll guard my daughter as I should always do. I'll try to be a perfect daddy." He said. "Its okay Dad. You're always best." Akanksha said. "And we'll guard you always." Kavya said. "You both are the best sisters ever!" Akanksha said and hugged them. They four had a group hug. "So I'm not loved." Mom said. "Of course Mom, you're already loved." Akhila said. "Come on mommy!" Kavya screamed. She ran and joined in the hug. "Now I promise you all that I won't ever leave you alone. I will always trust you and ask your opinions on anything I choose for you. If you don't like them, it's okay. I won't give to you. I promise that I will be the best." Dad said. "Its okay daddy. We already and always love you. We love you forever and always." Kavya said. They hugged more tightly as a happy family.

Finally the truth is revealed. Dad changed and realized! They became a happy family again. Yay! The Dhawan family agreed for the relationship. Again #varkanksha.is getting married. Kavya and Akhila!!! The best sisters one could ask for.

So what do you think about this chapter guys?

Comment 👇👇 also vote ⭐