Meeting her crush

"Akshu, did you bring the outfits?" Nisha asked. "Yes Nish, of course I brought the outfits." Akanksha replied. "Our outfitssss!!!!" the girls screamed as the rushed to the bag. "Ishu, Akhi, Kavya don't scream. Take it carefully." Akanksha warned them. Kavya already broke a perfume bottle. "Arre! Carefully." Karan said. "hmm... So jijaji, what are you doing in girls room?" Akanksha asked "Karan please get out" she said and giggled. Everyone laughed. Karan too laughed and went out. "So girls, now tell me what are you wearing for tonight?" Kajal asked lying down on the bed. She changed into her pink bridal pyjamas. "I'm wearing a red lehenga and crop top." Akhila said and showed her. "Beautiful and Makeover?" Kajal asked. "Red lipstick and normal makeup, with straightened hair." She said. "Great and you Akshu?" Kajal asked. "This pink one" she said and showed her. "Awesome. I loved this." Kajal squealed. "Thank You" Akanksha replied with a smile. "And makeover?" She asked. "Pink makeup with side fishtail braid" Akanksha replied. "Great and Kavya?" Kajal asked. "This white long anarkali didi" Kavya said and showed her. "Hey! this one Geni wore for her reception." Kajal said and "by the way it is beautiful Kavs." Kajal said and"makeover?" She asked. "Same as Genelia, didi." Kavya replied. "Then you will look too beautiful, my choti pari." Kajal said. "Guys lets change." She said and they started changing and the stylists helped them to get ready. They all got ready as Prabhas walked into the room. "Oh My God! Someone help me. I'm not able to breathe...!!!" he said acting as if he is not getting breath. "Stop it darling." Kajal said walking up to him. "What happened Anna?" Karan asked running to him. "Nothing. See here. So many fairies." he said showing the girls. "Yes Anna! So many fairies. Amongst all, my wife is looking beautiful." he said as Nisha hugged him from a side. "umm... didi, we'll leave to the hall. You both enjoy." Akhila said snatching Kavya and Ishika from the room. Nisha, Karan and Akanksha followed them. 

After they left, Kajal and Prabhas had their own beautiful time. The newly married couple. "So which country you are planning?" Kajal asked. "Your wish." He said. She hugged him from the side, as she was sitting beside him and leaned her head on his shoulder. "I Love You." He said. "I Love You too" she said. They sat like that for sometime. "Kaj and Pubsi, they are calling you." Tamannaah came and called, "ahem, ahem, someone is enjoying their own time." she said. "Tammy?" Kajal saw her with a poker face. Prabhas chuckled "Tamsi, you here?" he asked "when did you come?" he questioned. "I met Kaj. Didn't she tell you?" she asked "yeah Kaju, Nishka is in her labor so she asked me to tell you that she apologized." Tamannaah said. "Hey, its okay. Her delivery is important than my wedding." Kajal said. "Yeah they are calling you guys. Pubsi, do one thing. Lift her up and walk to the stage. Varun called me. He's on the way. Our friends came." Tamannaah said. "That's a good idea." Prabhas said. Tamannaah calls him Pubsi, as he calls her Tamsi (in real life too). He caught Kajal's hand and went to the stage's steps. He lifted her up and walked to their big royal sofa. Everyone laughed, cheered and screamed. He put her down. After some singers came and sang songs, the photoshoot with the guests was going on. "Varun Dhawan!" Ishika squealed. Akanksha turned back and saw Varun walking to the stage with a big gift in his hand. She snatched Ishika and ran to the stage. They stood behind Kajal. Akanksha called Kajal "Kaj, introduce me to Varun." She said. "Of course babe. Come front and stand beside me." She said. They both went and stood beside Kajal. "Prabhas bhai...!!! Congratulations." He said and hugged him. "Kajal Bhabhi, you are always beautiful and today, you are looking more than beautiful. Pari jaise lagraheho." He said and hugged her. "Thank You Varun. You are the master of flirtings." she said and playfully hit his hand. He chuckled. "Varun, by the way, this is Akanksha, my sister. She's a huge fan of yours." she said. "Oh. Hi Akanksha. You are looking beautiful." He said. Akanksha stood numb and just staring at him. "Hello, Akanksha jee, are you there in this word?" he said and shook her. She came into this world and "Yeah, Yeah. Hi Varun." She squealed and hugged him. He just blushed and hugged her back. He does this to every fan he meets. He was talking to Akanksha and Ishika.