Jijuuuuu

"Yes" Kavya said. "Kavya, don't please freak out, so your Akhila di knows what we are talking about." Sumedh said. "Okay! But what happened? Suddenly you wanted to talk to me?" She asked. "Umm... Kavya... I trust you, so I'm gonna tell you this news, I mean my feelings." He said. Kavya got confused and kept a confused face. "I think I'm in love with Akhila." He said. "What?" She almost shouted. "See, I told not to freak out." He said. "Okay okay, so can I call you Jiju?" She asked. "Yes you can call me Jiju or Sumedh." He said. "Okay. I'll call you Jiju or Sumedh. It depends on the situation." She said. "I know that you'll understand. That's what made me tell you this matter." He said. She saw Ishika coming to her. "Ah, okay Sumedh, give it to Siddharth. Ishika wants to talk to him." She said. "Oh, so Ishika came. Lets give some privacy to those love birds." He said and gave it to Siddharth. Kavya gave the phone to Ishika. They talked. Kavya came out.

"What happened?" Akanksha asked. "You'll know in the long run." Kavya said and smiled seeing Akhila. "Why are you seeing me and smiling?" Akhila asked with a question mark face. "Nothing. You'll know." She said. "Okay." She said. "Dinner?" Ishika asked walking from the bedroom. "Yes. Pizza?" Akhila asked. "Umm... okay! We'll order it online or we'll prepare?" Ishika asked. "We'll order online. Our favorite flavors." Kavya said excitedly. "Okay! Also ice cream and cool drinks." Akanksha said. "That would be a perfect dinner." Kavya squealed. Akanksha took her laptop and ordered the food. It came in 15 minutes. Akhila and Ishika arranged the plates. Akanksha and Kavya served the dinner. They ate the food. "My favorite dinner" Kavya said relaxing. "Girls, Varun wants to announce our relationship." Akanksha said. "But di, you have to tell about your relationship to mom and dad! Then only you can proceed." Akhila said. "I told him to tell. In fact I told mummy jee and papa jee to go and meet them." Akanksha said. "Oh that's great di. Very good." Akhila said. Akanksha smiled. "When are they going?" Akhila asked. "After a couple of months." Akanksha said "Varun is busy rehearsing for the his dream team schedule. So anyways it's in America. I'll go with him. Kaj's delivery is going to be in America. So we all can enjoy. I will definitely miss you guys." Akanksha said. "Yes di. Its already a month. So maybe Didi and bava will also start in next month, maybe." Kavya said. "Yeah, hopefully and from next month Varun is having his dream team schedule. I'm gonna meet Alia, Parineeti, Katrina, Karan Johar, Aditya Roy Kapoor, Siddharth Malhotra and Badshah." Akanksha said excitedly. "Yay! But after coming to India, you have to definitely introduce them to us." Ishika said excitedly. Sumedh called Akhila. "Hey sumu." Akhila said. "Hey, will you hangout with me tomorrow after the college? I mean I wanted to eat pani puri and chat with you. If you are comfortable and free" he asked. He's actually taking her to a date. Their first date. Akhila doesn't know that. "Yeah okay. Only we both or Sid is coming with you?" She asked. "Only we both." He said. "Cool. Then okay." She said and cut the call.

Next day, the girls got ready for college. Akhila wore a 3/4th blue skirt with white embroidery flowers on it and a plain sleeveless white top. They went to the college. After the college, Sumedh was waiting for her outside her college. "Sumedh you're already here?" Akhila asked. "Yeah. Lets go." He said. Akhila got on his bike and he started. They went to a nearby pani puri stall. They ate as much as they can, took selfies and enjoyed. Sumedh dropped her home. He too went with her. "Sumedh?" Kavya asked. "Oye! You used to call him bhayya?" Akhila kept a confused face. "Yeah, but he told me to call him with name." Kavya said innocently. "Sumu?" Akhila saw him. "Yes I told her." He said. She smiled. They went in. "Sumedh?" Akanksha saw him. "Yeah Akanksha. Sumedh!" He said shaking hands with Akanksha. "Sit" she said. He sat down. "So now tell me. I didn't have time to talk on that day." Akanksha said. He chuckled, "Its okay Akanksha." He said. "So what do you do? How did you meet Akhila? and all those" she asked. "I am doing my MBA final year. I stay at lokhandwala. I have a brother named Siddharth. My dad has a diamond business. He is basically a jewelry merchant. He loves diamonds, so he started in this. Now we are in profits. It all started when I was five. My mother is a house wife. Siddharth is in MBA final year with me. I actually had an leg operation. I met with an accident last year. Now I'm fit and fine. That's why I'm doing MBA with Siddharth again." He said. "So how did you meet Akhila?" Akanksha asked. "We were in the park one day. I accidentally dashed Akhila. She shouted at me, I shouted at her and we had an argument. We went from there and two days later, we met in inorbit mall. Ishika and Akhila were shopping. I gave an head turn, she too gave an head turn, Siddharth apologized Akhila. We became friends and rest of the story you know." He said. She smiled nodding her head. He saw the time. "Hey I'll leave. I have a client's appointment. Dad is not here. So I'm taking care of the business." Sumedh said, standing up. "Okay." Akanksha said standing up "visit often." She said. "I will" he said and left.