Push Harder Kajal

As there was no traffic, they reached in 15 minutes. "Rachel, Rachel! Where the fuck are you?" Prabhas shouted. Rachel came running out. "Its already time. She's coming out two weeks before." Rachel said as she helped Kajal to get into the wheel chair. Rachel pushed the wheel chair to the delivery room. "Who's coming in?" Rachel asked. "Is that a question to ask? Me and Nisha." Prabhas shouted." Prabhas and Nisha rushed inside. "Akshu, Varun, Akhi and Sumedh. I'll call you if needed. You be here." Nisha said. Kajal was wincing in pain. "I can't bear this! Aah!" She shouted again. "AAH! RACHEL, SHE'LL POP OUT! COME FAST! I'M READY!" Kajal shouted at the top of her voice. Tears made their way. She was shouting a lot. Nisha rubbed her feet as Prabhas rubbed her palms. "Ready?" Rachel asked. "YES!" Kajal yelled.

"Yes, that's it! Push, push, push." Rachel said. "Yes it's just for a while baby, your the best. Be strong and just push." Nisha said, placing a kiss on her forehead. "Yes, that's it, your doing good. Now push harder Kajal." Rachel said. "Aah! God! Maa!" Kajal shouted. "Just two times and she'll be out!" Rachel said. Prabhas eyes sparkled with excitement. Nisha was biting her nails. Yeah! That's it! Just once and she's out." Rachel said. "Kaj, just push, push, push" Nisha shouted. Kajal was pushing harder. "She's out!" Rachel said as Kajal fainted. "Baby!" Nisha shouted. "Gudi!" Prabhas shouted. "Shh..!! She's just unconscious. Its common. Don't panic. She'll be alright. I'm taking her out for a wash. I'll get her in a while." Rachel said and went out. "She's out!" Akanksha shouted. Varun hugged her. "Lets go inside." Sumedh said. They went inside. "Congratulations bava!" The girls said and hugged Prabhas. He was dancing around the room. "Nish!!!!!" The girls said and they had a group hug. "What happened to Kaj?" Akanksha asked tensed. "She's just unconscious. Rachel said it's common after a delivery." Nisha said. Everyone had a group hug. A nurse came in. "Please fill in this form." She said. Nisha was about to take the form, she was interrupted by that nurse. "You are?" She asked. "I'm her sibling. Oh, I understood. Jiju, you fill in this form." Nisha said. "And you sir?" She asked impatiently. "I'm her husband." Prabhas said. She snatched the form from him and went our really quick. "She's really arrogant." Akhila said. Rachel came inside with Payal. She was wrapped in a cute little pink towel. "Who's arrogant?" Rachel asked. "That nurse, who just went out." Sumedh said. "She's a kind of person. She doesn't want anyone to be happy. She's selfish. Her name is Stacey." Rachel explained "so now see your princess." She said handing Payal to Prabhas.