US Part Quatre

Three months later

Its ninth month for Kajal. Today, everyone is busy in attempting their plan of baby shower. Nisha took Kajal out for a while, then others can make things right. Akhila is leading them as Akanksha and Kavya are ordering. As it's a girl, they planned some pink and peach mix. So they decorated the house with pink peachy balloons. They decorated the table with pink colored photo frame, in which pregnancy photo shoot was there. Ishika and Kavya baked some cupcakes and cookies. They wrapped the gifts in girly colored gift wrappers.  They already ordered the cake, it's customized, which looks like a baby shower's cake. Its a round shaped pink cake, on which blue colored baby shoes are kept and buttons to the side. It was looking cute. They finished in an hour. Prabhas was really excited to see his wife's reaction. Tamannaah called Nisha. "Nish, we completed the decoration. You come fast. By the way, where are you?" She asked. "We are eating ice cream in dairy queen. We are about to start." Nisha replied. "Cool then. Come fast." Tamannaah said and cut the call. "They are about to start guys. Please no party poppers and snow sprays, she maybe uncomfortable with them." Tamannaah said. "Okay." Sumedh said and took away the party poppers and snow sprays away. But Siddharth was catching one.

Nisha and Kajal reached home. Nisha took Kajal through the back door and to her room. She closed Kajal's eyes and made sure that she'll be careful while walking. Nisha opened the door. "Now open your eyes baby." Nisha said. "Oh My God! Its beautiful." Kajal said. There was a beautiful strapless black princess maxi lying on the bed, with some diamond jewelry, which Nisha and Karan brought for Kajal. Nisha styled Kajal with her hair tied as a bun, light peach cheeks, shimmery eyes, red lips and black wedges. She looked gorgeous. "Now another surprise." Nisha whispered and closed Kajal's eyes. She took her to the hall and opened her eyes. "Just open your eyes slowly." Nisha whispered. Kajal opened her eyes slowly and saw everything. Her eyes got teary and blur. "Guys, you did this for me?" She asked. "Of course Didi. This all is for you and it's your favorite red velvet vanilla cake on the table, with some presents and where's your tiara?" Akhila scanned Kajal a bit. "Oops!" Nisha said and ran to her room. She got the tiara and kept it on Kajal's head. "Now perfect" Akhila said. "Lets start with the cake." Prabhas said and leaned towards Kajal. She came and took his hand. He lead her to the cake table. She took the knife which is nicely wrapped with a satin ribbon at the end. That knife was pink and the ribbon was purple. Kajal cut the cake and took a piece of that. She just placed it on her tummy. "You already love her." Prabhas said. "I love her from the day one she started growing in my stomach." She said with teary eyes. She fed another piece to Prabhas and herself. Prabhas fed her a piece of cake. Everyone kept the cake to her.

"Presents time!" Kavya squealed. "Okay," Kajal sighed and sat on the couch "which one should I open first?" She asked. "Mine!" Kavya shouted. "Problem solved." Tamannaah said and chuckled. They laughed. Kajal unwrapped the gift which Kavya gave her. It was a cute pink tutu dress. Kajal saw Kavya with teary eyes. "Thank you." She said and smiled. "Now my gift!" Akhila said. "Okay" Kajal smiled and opened the gift. It was a customized purple T-shirt, on which Kajal and Prabhas holding a baby photo is printed. Tears started falling down from Kajal's eyes. "Thank You so much." Kajal whispered. "Now our gift." Varun and Akanksha said in unison. She opened the gift, in which there was a cute pink and purple princess maxi. On that it was written as 'Welcome to the world Princess Payal Uppalapati.' Kajal almost cried. "This is the best one ever." She said with a sob. She opened another one. There was a pink Teddy Bear, a Barbie's life in the dream house kit and a big kitchen set. There was a letter in it.

Dear Princess Payal,
Never Grow Up.
By Aunt Tammy.

"Thank You Tammy. Its the best one." Kajal said with a sob. "Umm... Kajal bhabhi, I and Akhila shopped this for our princess." Sumedh said and pushed that big gift forward. She opened it. It was a mini dream house! Full of pink and purple. Kajal looked surprised at them. Sumedh grabbed Akhila around her waist. She smiled. "This is the best one amongst all." Kajal cried. She unwrapped next one. Its for three. There was a prince costume, princess costume and a fairy costume, with some jewelry. There was a note in that.

Payal,
We are really excited to see you. Love you already.
From,
Mama Siddharth and Mami Ishika.

"They are beautiful." Kajal sobbed. They smiled. "Now, at last, it's our gift." Nisha sighed. Kajal chuckled. "Yeah, honewali kaki ki pyaari Payal. (Aunt's favorite Payal) That's why I'm unwrapping it late." Kajal said and winked. "By the way, it's from me and Karan." Nisha saw her with a poker face. Everyone laughed. She unwrapped the big gift with the help of Prabhas. It was a really big dream house and a Disney princess bunk bed. "I'm sure, she'll love this one particularly." Kajal said and sobbed "you're the best sister ever Nisha!" Kajal cried. "Okay, Kaj let's eat some ice cream and cupcakes. Lunch, Mac and cheese. Your favorite." Akanksha said. "Okay, I'm just feeling a bit uncomfortable in this outfit. I'll change." Kajal said "by the way, lemme guess this outfit is by my Nemo, right?" Kajal asked with a sparkle in her eyes. "I selected the outfit from Dior and jewelry from Harry Winston. Shoes from Louboutin." Prabhas said. "Designer doesn't matter. All are my favorite ones. But love matters here. I love you." Kajal said and smooches Prabhas lips. They both blushed. She went inside and changed the dress. She got into her pajamas.

"Lunch" Akanksha called out. Varun and Kavya were busy in arranging the table. Suddenly, "Aah! Maa!" Kajal shouted. "Kajal!" Nisha ran to her, who was about to fall. She caught her. "Aah!" Kajal shouted even more louder, squeezing her stomach. "Lets take her to Rachel. Its time" Akhila said. Prabhas pulled the car in driveway. Akanksha, Varun, Sumedh, Akhila and Nisha got into the car, as others were in the house.