Back to everything and two days more.

They are back to Mumbai. Akhila found something fishy about Ishika. But she didn't tell, nor she decided to investigate. She just kept quiet. She didn't want her best friend to get hurt or her boyfriend to get hurt. Akhila, Kavya, Akanksha, Kajal, Prabhas with Payal, Sumedh, Alia and Parineeti set for Hyderabad from Mumbai. Nisha, Karan and other relatives are going to come before a day of wedding. "I'm gonna really miss you. Give my greetings to mummy jee and papa jee. Tell them that I apologized on behalf of my Dad." Akanksha said hugging Janvi. "Its okay. I'll tell them. I miss you too!" She said hugging her. "I really love you babe. I wanna start my new life with you right now with everyone of you. But, I can't do anything. Nothing is in my hands. My Dad is controlling everything now. That's why I'm forced to marry that moron. But, if I'm married before, my second marriage is legally not acceptable. That's what making me confident. So for now, I should go." Akanksha said and hugged Varun. They had a smooch. "Bye, bye Jiju. Love you both Didi, Jiju." Akanksha said and hugged. Varun's eyes got teary. Rohit grabbed Varun by his shoulder and consoled him. Akanksha too got teary. Akhila consoled her. Akanksha was crying throughout the journey. She misses Varun a lot. Akhila was consoling her sister.

They reached. "Be normal Akshu. Don't even reveal that you and Varun got married secretly." Kajal said, sitting in the car. Akanksha just nodded and sat in the car. "Just squeal when you see chachu and chachi. Just hug Yuvraj. They won't get any doubt. Don't freak out or shout at anyone. We have two days to go still. Your mehndi, haldi and chuda ceremonies are there. Just change your mind. Just think that Akhila or Alia are getting married and your just their bridesmaid getting pampered with all these. Be like that and you'll survive. If not you won't." Kajal preached Akanksha. They reached meanwhile. Dad, Mom, Yuvraj and Yuvan are waiting near the door. Akanksha saw them. "Daddy! Mommy!" She squealed and ran to them. She hugged them. "Hey!" She said and hugged Yuvraj. "I missed you baby." He said. "Aw! I too missed you." She said with a fake smile. He tried to smooch her, her Mom called. She went inside. "Thanks Ma, you called me, or else he used to do that." Akanksha said. "Come inside." Mom said and took the girls inside.

"What happened Ma?" Akhila asked. "How was the wedding?" Mom asked. "I loved each and every moments Mommy. Really! They are worth it. They also..." Akanksha stopped and started blushing. "I understood. So you both are officially into husband and wife's relationship. Good." Mom said and hugged Akanksha. "Chachi, pics." Kajal said. She showed the pics. "Hey, Taylor too came for the wedding?" She asked. "Yes Chachi, she was the organizer." Kajal said. "Ma, you didn't notice someone." Akhila said with a poker face. "Sumedh?" Mom asked turning to him. He smiled wide. "Ha mummy jee." He said. Akhila blushed harder and harder listening to that. "Its been a while since I saw you. How are you? How's Siddharth? I heard that he's also getting married? How are Mom and Dad?" She asked. "Yes mummy jee, Siddharth is getting married to Ishika. You know her already. Mom and Dad are fine. I am about to take up my dad's business. I'm actually about to complete MBA." He said. "Good. Go and meet uncle." She said. Akhila and Sumedh got up and went to Dad. "Papa, you didn't notice someone." Akhila said. Dad saw up, as he's reading a novel. "Sumedh! Oh My God! Hello!" Dad got surprised and pulled him in for a hug. "How are you? How's daddy? How's Siddharth?" Dad asked. "I'm fine papa jee. Daddy is good. I'm doing MBA now. After that I'll take up my dad's business. Siddharth is good, like that naughty as usual." He said and chuckled. Akhila blushed harder. "Let's meet up once. Your family a and our family. I called him to my daughter's wedding. Why didn't your brother come?" Dad asked. "Well, papa jee, he's having his exams. Semester exams. So he didn't come." Sumedh said. "Fine okay. Still two more days to go for the wedding. I know you're here to help us definitely." Dad said and smiled. "Yes Papa jee, to do a lot more." Sumedh said. Dad smiled and went into Akanksha's room.

"What's my Pari doing?" He asked, grabbing Akanksha by shoulder. "Just think once Papa, just think whether he's right for me or not. Just think if you're doing a right thing or not. If he's not good after wedding, my life gets ruined daddy. Will you be happy if my life gets ruined after this wedding? Just think Dad!" Akanksha said softly. Dad nodded and "I know that I'll only choose the best for you. I did that from your childhood. So don't doubt it and get ready for the wedding." Dad said and walked away from there. "Mommy, I think I'm gonna suffer after this wedding. I'm just worried. I want Varun back in my life ma. We married, but, I want Dad to accept our relationship in front of everyone. We want to get married again in front of you both. I don't want to marry Yuvraj, ma. I really don't like him. I want Varun in my life. We had that too." Akanksha said softly and cried in her mother's chest. Akhila leaned on Sumedh's shoulder and tears made their way. He started consoling her. Kavya, Kajal cried softly. Prabhas got teary eyes. Alia and Parineeti hugged each other and cried softly. Still two days to go and everything will be changed in Akanksha's life, EVERYTHING. She's completely shattered and this time she wants to seriously die or runaway to Varun's place, hug him and cry. She's remembering everything spent with him. She's crying hard. She really doesn't want this marriage. She told her dad, but he's not even listening to her. She cried, cried and slept.

What do you think guys? Should she runaway to Varun or accept her new relation?

Comment 👇👇 and vote ⭐