Wedding Proposal again

*Next Day*

"Hahahahahahaha! Yes sir! Next time we have to do that! Seriously!" Dad said and laughed as David Dhawan cracked a joke on wives. "I think even Akshu does that!" Varun said and winked lightly at Akanksha. She saw him with a poker face and blushed. He blew her a flying kiss. She caught it and blushed keeping that kiss in her heart. "I'll get some coffee." Akanksha said and went into the kitchen. Varun fake coughed. "What happened Varun?" Karuna asked tapping on his head. "I need to get some water ma." Varun said. "I understood. Go, go!" Rohit whispered and smirked. Varun ran to the kitchen and hugged Akanksha from her back. "Hmm?" She said. "How did you know that it's me?" Varun asked. "Baby, you're my husband. I know about you." She chuckled. He was about to do something romantic and Akanksha turned to him. "Coffee?" She kept the cup to his face. "Ah! Its hot." He said and "but not more hot than you." He winked. "I was actually waiting for this day." She said as Kavya entered. "You enjoy your time. I'll take the coffee." She said. "Thank you baby!" Akanksha said. Kavya took the tray and went away. "Are you happy?" Varun asked. "I'm really freaking happy!!!!" Akanksha squealed. He saw happiness in her eyes. She was in a Punjabi suit. "You're looking beautiful." He said. She saw herself. "No I'm not." She said. "No questions, no answers. Just see the world through my eyes." Varun winked. "Really? That's your Instagram status." Akanksha laughed. "I love you when you are like this." He kissed her on the cheek. She blushed like Selena blushed when Justin kissed her on the cheek on VMAs red carpet. "You look cute when you blush!" Varun said which made her blush hard. Akhila entered. "Akshu, ma is calling you for arranging lunch." She said. They walked out. Akanksha and Mom arranged the dishes, as Akhila and Kavya got the food. Janvi too helped them. They sat down.

"Excuse me for a second, everyone." Varun said. Everyone saw him. He kneeled down, took out the ring box and "my life is incomplete without you Akshu. Will you complete it? Will you marry me again?" He asked. She nodded, with teary eyes "YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES! AN INFINITY TIMES YES!" She screamed and smooched his lips. "I love you Mrs. Dhawan." He winked. "I love you too Mr. Dhawan forever and always." She said. Everyone clapped. "So should we decide it as an engagement party?" David asked. "Your wish Dad." Varun said and sat beside Akanksha. They had lunch, spoke till evening. Akanksha, Akhila, Kavya, Mom, Karuna, Janvi were sitting and chatting as Varun, Rohit, Dad, David are speaking. "Its already 7:00 here!" Rohit exclaimed. "So?" Varun asked. "Bhai, we need to do some preparations for your wedding." Rohit grabbed Varun by his shoulder. He blushed thinking of his remarriage with Akanksha. Janvi and Karuna too got up. They waved and went away.

After they left, "I'm so freaking happy daddyyyy!!!!" Akanksha shouted and hugged Dad. "Thank You for understanding me this late but you're the best Dad. Love you love you love you." She squealed hugging him. Dad got really very happy. "Now I'm seeing your happiness Akshu." Dad said. Akhila went inside with a sad face. Akanksha and Kavya saw that and went with her. They went into the room. She was sobbing, covering her hands with her face.

Finally there's a good happy family. Varun's proposal again! Their private time 😍. But what happened to Akhila? Why's she crying? Why's she sad?

So what do you think of this chapter guys?

Comment 👇👇 also vote ⭐