Exams and back to Hyderabad

Next day, Akhila and Kavya's exams started. Akhila studied hard and also Kavya. Akhila was very happy, refreshed and excited. She was also a little tensed.
Finally her first exam started. She wrote well and came out. She was talking to some of her classmates. A hand touched her shoulder. She turned back to see who's it. "Rahul, you? What are you doing here?" Akhila asked. "Once come with me." He said. She went with him. "Why did you do that?" He asked. Kavya saw them and came to them. "What's this guy doing here Akhi?" She asked. Meanwhile Akanksha came to pick them up. She too saw them and ran. She glared at Rahul. "Now who are these?" He asked. "Does it matter?" Akhila said and rolled her eyes. "So what was I asking? Yeah, why did you do that to Ishika?" He again asked. "She was torturing me." She said "she was shedding fake tears, fake emotions and she was acting before me. Do you know something Mr. Morea, Sid tried to die three times because of her. I tried to die once because she cut herself. Sid cut his wrist ten times because of her. So is this enough for you? Or do you want to listen more?" She asked raising her eyebrows with hands folded. "She didn't tell me any of these! I thought she was good. You were doing everything. So I was wrong! But why did he do like that?" He asked. "Because she cheated on him with you. She cheated!" Akhila said and explained the whole story. Rahul was shocked. He cupped his mouth and looked at Akhila. "Are you serious?" He asked again. "Yes Rahul. I'm serious." Akhila said. "She deserves it. I won't give her a bail or anything. Let her be in jail, let her suffer behind bars. She deserves it. I need to change my number sis!" He said and walked away from there. "So he's Rahul?" Akanksha asked. "Yeah!" Akhila said. "You did the right thing babe." Akanksha said. "Shall we go?" Kavya asked. They nodded really quick and went away from there.

After a couple of days:

Exams are finished and they are heading back to Hyderabad. This time for Akhila and Kavya's wedding. Also Varun and Akanksha's remarriage. They were in airport. "Holidays!" Kavya squealed. "Yes! Now you can enjoy more time with me MRS. MUDGALKAR" Siddharth winked. "Baby! That's so lovely!" Kavya said as she hugged him from side. "Sid, I'm also Mrs. Mudgalkar!" Akhila chuckled. "Yeah yeah bhabhi. You're bhai's Mrs and she's my Mrs." Siddharth said placing a kiss on Kavya's head. "Sumedh, Siddharth, get your luggage. Siddharth, where's your boarding pass?" Vasudev asked. "Papa!" Siddharth said and showed him. "Why are you so tensed? Its just a one hour journey!" Sumedh said. Vasudev nodded. They rushed to the gate and they boarded the plane in a while.

They were in Hyderabad after an hour. "Arre! Mohan!" Vasudev squealed. "Vasudev!" Mohan squealed. They hugged as ladies were talking. "Let's go!" Dad said. They went home, settled and had some talk. They did the relationship official. Sumedh, Akhila, Siddharth, Kavya, Akanksha and Varun were sitting in the bedroom. Mom came and closed the door. "Akshu, I want to tell you a really important thing." She said. "Ha ma?" Akanksha asked. Mom was worried. Akhila walked up to her. "What happened ma? Sit down and chill. Just calm down and tell us what happened!" Akhila said settling Mom on the bed. "Yuvraj is dead." Mom said. Akanksha got shocked "how?" She asked. "Its actually because of us." Mom said. "Mommy?" Akanksha walked up to her and asked. Mom nodded. "What did we do?" Kavya asked. "We bet him up badly that day, remember? Because of that he's dead." Mom said. "But, when did you know all this?" Akhila asked. Akanksha is already crying on Varun's shoulder. "Day before yesterday. Their family members came and asked. We said we don't know about that. But your Dad freaked out and said everything. His Dad got shocked and opened the door. He's found dead. He cut his wrist and throat." Mom explained. "Acha hua! (Nice happened!)" Kavya gasped. "Kavya, you shouldn't talk like that! I told you many times." Akanksha said. "Now Akshu, you don't cry. He deserved for his deeds." Varun said. She smiled. "Who said I'm crying? I'm just happy that he is dead. Actually I cried because, mommy said that he died because of our beating that day. But ma, we didn't kill him. He committed a suicide." Akanksha said. Mom walked out.

"So baby!" Varun said seeing Akanksha, romantically. "Don't see me like that now!" Akanksha whispered. He laughed. "I will not stop!" He teased. "I love you!" He whispered. "Hmm." She said. Akhila and Kavya fake coughed. Sumedh and Siddharth laughed. They played Business till lunch. They had lunch and elders were writing the list of guests for the couples engagements. "So Mauritius!" Akanksha said. "No Thailand!" Sumedh said. "No, Switzerland!" Akhila said. "Paris, Disneyland!" Kavya said. "Yeah! Paris, Disneyland!" Siddharth agreed. Akanksha saw Kavya with a poker face and smiled. She nodded followed by others. "Yay! So Disneyland for bachelorette!" Kavya said. Akhila walked up to Akanksha and Kavya. "Guys!" She whispered. "What?" Akanksha too whispered. "We'll write the guests list for our engagement and wedding." Akhila whispered. "Okay!" Kavya almost shouted. "Only we!" Akanksha whispered. "You really understand me!" Akhila whispered. Varun cleared his throat "What's going on?" He asked. "Some girls matters. You go to another room. We need to change." Akanksha said. He leaned forward. "Let them all go. I'll be here." He whispered. "Shut up baby!" She patted on his hand. He gave a smooch and he snatched the boys. They walked to other room.

"I'm gonna write my best friends in celebs." Akanksha said. Girls were there, writing the names of their friends. Kavya was typing the list on the laptop. "Okay!" Akhila said keeping a pillow on her lap. "Alia, first. Pari, Tay and family, Katrina..." she stopped as the girls saw her shocking. "She became a good friend when we were enjoying in dream team rehearsals." Akanksha grinned. "Okay, next!" Kavya asked. She was reciting the list. Kavya was typing.

After a while, when they finished typing, they heard a knock on the door. Akanksha opened. It was Sumedh. "What?" She asked with hands on her waist. "Akhila, bhabhi." He said. "I understood. Enjoy!" She whispered. She rushed to Kavya and snatched her. They went out. "So!" Sumedh cleared his throat, closing the door. "What are you doing?" Akhila asked horrified. "Want some our time?" He asked. "I miss it!" She said. "I love this Hyderabad weather now. So romantic!" He said. "Yeah. Its already drizzling. I want some pakodas now." She said as they heard a knock. Sumedh opened the door. It was Akanksha with a bowl full of onion pakodas. "Thank you bhabhi!" He whispered, closing the door. "Pakodas!" He presented the bowl. "Wow! What if we cuddle up now and enjoy the weather with this hot hot pakodas?" She asked. "Excellent idea!" He said sitting on the window counter. She climbed on him as the cuddled up. Akhila caught the bowl. They were talking some random and eating the pakodas, enjoying the weather. "I couldn't be much luckier than this." She whispered. "I love you." He whispered. "I love you too." She whispered. They kissed.

Finally everyone is happy! Yuvraj died! Stupid moron! Rahul knew the truth! They are going to Disneyland for bachelorette. Who couldn't be much happier than this. This life everyone wanted.

Dedicated to Akhi615 and kavyamoolya 😘😘😘

How's this chapter guys?

Comment 👇👇 vote ⭐

Its already 1k!!!!! Thank YOU EVERYONE!!!!!!!! 😘😘😘😘😘😘 💃💃🎂🎂🎂🍰🍰🍰🍟🍟🍟🍝🍝🍝🍻🍻🍻🍸🍸🍸🍦🍦🍦