After Wedding

Its morning 8:00. Varun and Akanksha were sleeping like that. Four hours of sleep was interrupted by Kavya. "Didi!" She shouted in her ear. They both woke up with a thud and Varun ran behind her. "Don't leave her varun. Bhagte rehna." Akanksha shouted. They ran and ran finally Varun caught Kavya. "ha! I caught you!" He said winking. "Jiju, please." She said. "Jiju?" He said holding her. "Ha. You and Akshu didi are dating na?" she asked. "Nope. We both are close friends yaar." He said. "Oh. Then why did you gave a smooch on her lips?" Ishika interrupted. "Umm... That's an accidental kiss. I didn't do it wontedly." he said defending him. "Ahaan! So Why did you blush after kissing and why did you say that you LOVE her?" Akhila came and asked. "okay! I give up. I seriously have a crush on her and tomorrow, I'm gonna propose her." he said. "We are waiting jiju." Kavya said. "If possible, I'll take her home." He said. "That's awesome." The girls squealed and hugged him. "Varun get ready. Pooja is there." Prabhas came and said. "Of course Prabhas bhai. I'm going for that." Varun said and walked from there. "What happened?" Prabhas asked after Varun went from there "and by the way, in telugu, we call jiju as bava." He said and smiled. "bava!" The girls said. "Now tell me what is happening?" he asked. "Varun is going to become our jiju." Akhila said. "Superb!" Prabhas said. "I will act as if I don't know the matter. I'll tell this to Gudi." Prabhas said. "Gudi?" the girls asked in unison. "Kajal." He said. "okay okay, so this is the secret name you kept for her!" The girls exclaimed. "Okay now, get ready fast. Nisha and Gudi are waiting for you in that room." he said pointing to a room. They rushed to that room. "Akshu?" they saw her there "you were in the balcony right? What are you doing here?" Akhila asked horrified. "Akhi, I'm a human being. I can walk and come here." Akanksha said and laughed. "Yes let's get ready." Nisha said. Akanksha wore a lehenga choli. Lehenga is cream and red colour, blouse is till the waist and its dark brown colour, dupatta is red in colour. She curled her hair and put some light red makeup. Kajal is definitely wearing a red kanjivaram saree, with back bun hairstyle and some flowers for that and she looked very south indian. Kavya wore a yellow colour sleevless anarkali and she looked cute. Akhila wore a multicoloured saree and she looked stunning. "Kajal and Prabhas, come fast." Prabhas's uncle came and called. They both came and sat in front of a big photo frame of lord satyanarayana. The priest started the mantras. They started the pooja. Varun and Akanksha did the works together. Akhila, Kavya and Ishika were just fake coughing when she was or he was around. They did the lunch together. After the pooja, girls took Akanksha a side as Tamannaah and Samantha were there for their best friend's wedding ceremonies. Boys took Varun a side as Gopichand and Mahesh Babu were there for their close friend Prabhas's wedding.

Girls went and sat in a bedroom. Akanksha, Kajal and Akhila were lying on the bed as others were just sitting. "Di, I'll ask you one thing. Tell me frankly." Akhila said. "Okay ask." Akanksha said. "What's your opinion about Varun?" She asked. Akanksha blushed. "Haye, Haye, Blushing!" Tamannaah and Samantha said in unison. Everyone laughed and she even more blushed. "Tell di" Akhila asked. "Can't you see she's busy blushing? That means she loves him." Samantha said. "Sam" Akanksha saw her with a poker face. "Don't poker at me. I know the right things." Samantha smirked. "So shall I reveal your love story?" Akanksha smirked. "Your wish" Samantha said and smirked. "Guys, so not only me, this Sammy girl is also having a crush." Akanksha winked. Everyone sat up listening interestingly. "Who?" Kajal asked. "You guess. I'll give you some clues." Akanksha said. "Okay okay." Kajal said. "He is an actor. He is also a son and grandson of two great actors. His step-mom is also an actress. He has a brother of my age. He acted in two movies with Tammy. Both are hits. He acted in a movie with you Kaj. That's a flop, unfortunately and he acted in three movies with Sam and two are blockbusters and one is flop. Now guess." She said. "Naga Chaitanya. Grandson of Akkineni Nageswara Rao, son of Akkineni Nagarjuna and Step-Son of Akkineni Amala and brother of Akhil." Kavya said excitedly. "You got it right." Samantha blushed. "So does he know about your crush?" Tamannaah asked. "We are dating." Samantha said and again blushed. "Ahem, ahem, someone is blushing harder here." Nisha said and everyone laughed. Samantha even more blushed. "Revenge" Akanksha smirked. "Youuu..." Samantha ran behind her all over the room. Everyone were laughing their asses out.