Secret Date

Akhi615 for you

Next day, Akanksha woke up early. She was really very excited. She had her bath, took her new red anarkali dress, which Varun gifted her on their first month anniversary. She wore that and did her makeup with pink eye shadow, red lips, high ponytail, eyeliner, mascara and Kajal. She looked beautiful. "Ready?" Akhila asked opening the door. "Yeah ready." Akanksha said. They went out. "Where?" Dad asked. "Just to a long drive, lunch and shopping." Akanksha said. "Is Yuvraj coming?" Dad asked. "Nope. He has some important work in the office. He told me yesterday." Akanksha said. "Okay, have fun." Dad said. They went to Novotel, near the airport. Akhila called Varun to come down. He was eagerly waiting for them. They reached.

Akanksha got down excitedly. She was really very excited to see her love after that long time. She missed him very much. He too missed her. After seeing him, she just stood like that. He was staring at her and she was doing the same. Their love was seen in their eyes. "Varun!" She said with teary eyes. "Akshu" he said with teary eyes. They had a gerua moment. Like Kajol and Shahrukh run to each other in that song, like that they ran and he spinned her. She rotated in his arms. She loved that moment. "I missed you badly!" He whispered. "I missed you too, badly." She whispered. They kissed. "I love you", "I love you", "I love you", "I love you", "I love you", "I love you", they kept on saying. "So, love birds, shall we leave?" Alia said wontedly. "Ha, yes yes, we'll go and romance in the car." Varun winked at Akanksha. She blushed. Prabhas booked the whole pragati resorts for them. "So Kajal bhabhi, how's my daughter?" Varun asked. "She's good." Kajal chuckled. "Give her. By the way, how many months?" He asked. "Seven" she said handling Payal to Varun. "Hi princess." He whispered. She giggled. "Aww, giggling!" He said and tapping her nose. She stretched. He handled her. "Who am I?" He asked with a poker face. "Cha!" She said. "Bhabhi! She said Cha! That means chachu." Varun said excited. "Ma" Payal mumbled when Kajal is taking her. "Nemo, did you hear that? She said Ma!" Kajal said with teary eyes. "Hey, she's just seven months old. How can she speak?" Prabhas denied. "Pa!" Payal said turning to Prabhas. He immediately stopped the car. "She said Pa!" He screamed in joy, punching in the air. "So, Prabhas jee, will you drive?" Kajal said. He settled down and drove.

They reached the resort. Akanksha caught Varun's arm and leaned her head on his shoulder. He blushed, she blushed. They walked in, as Prabhas showed the tickets. "What are we gonna do?" Kavya asked. "Swimming!" Akhila screamed. Payal giggled. They laughed. "Yes, yes, swimming and we can go to the restaurant in here next. We also have some indoor games to play." Prabhas said "So love birds, what shall we do?" He asked. "Swimming!" Varun said. Akanksha smiled wide. They went and brought some bathing suits. They quickly went and dressed up. Varun wontedly went to Akanksha when she's changing. He circled his hands on her waist when she was in the last step. "You look sexy" he whispered. "Why did you come here? You're crazy!" She said tensed. "No, I'm not crazy, I have every right on you." He said kissing her neck. "Ahem, Ahem!" Akhila came and coughed. They immediately came into their positions. "Akhi, what are you doing here?" Akanksha asked with a wide fake smile. Varun also did a fake smile. "Come." She said in a stern voice and chuckled. They went out and Prabhas was seeing Kajal and Payal who were happily enjoying in the rain shower. Varun casually came and fake smiled wide. "Why are you smiling like that?" Prabhas asked seeing Varun confused. "Nothing." Varun said. After a minute, "bhai!" He said and pushed Prabhas in the pool. "Why did you do that?" He shouted with a poker face. Everyone laughed their ass out. Varun and Akanksha did a couple rain dance. They enjoyed in the pool. After two hours, they went and changed.

They went for lunch. "You both have a surprise." Alia said. "Oh! So what's that Alia?" Varun asked. "You'll see." Alia said. They went to the restaurant and Kavya opened the door. "What the!" Akanksha said with startled eyes. "This is amazing!" Varun said. They went inside. There were red balloons all over the room. "You're getting engaged guys!" Parineeti said. "Whose plan is this?" Akanksha asked. "Ours!!" Akhila and Kavya squealed. "I love you both!!!!" Akanksha too squealed and hugged them. "Thank you guys!" Varun said. There was a white chocolate heart shaped fancy two tier cake, on which Varun's Akanksha is written.

It was beautiful. There were two gold rings beside it. Varun lifted Akanksha in bridal style and went to the cake table. "Surprise!!!" Rohit and Janvi screamed and came out. "Bhai, bhabhi! You here?" Varun asked surprised. "Alia and Pari's plan." Rohit said. "Thank you guys!" Varun and Akanksha said. "So shall we start?" Janvi asked walking to Akanksha. "Of course." Varun said taking the ring from Rohit. He slipped the ring on Akanksha's finger. Everyone cheered and clapped. Akanksha too slipped the ring on Varun's finger. Everyone cheered and clapped. They cut the cake and ate it.

"Now, you both are specially having that table, sir." A waiter said. They went and sat on the corner table. "You also have a hundred year old red wine, your pieces of cake and a special Greek dish of romance, sir." The waiter said. "So romantic." Varun whispered. The waiter went and brought the wine. He poured the wine into the wine glasses. They took the glasses. Varun circled his hand to Akanksha's hand. She too did the same. They stared in each others eyes for sometime and drank the wine. The waiter serve the cake. Varun fed Akanksha and she fed him. They kissed. "Umm... I'll feed you that Greek dish of romance. He said some name but I really forgot." Akanksha said blushing, as she got lost into his eyes. "Of course you'll do that and I'll feed you. That's seriously so romantic. It is Folio Desate." Varun said. "Yeah, folio desate." Akanksha said. The waiter brought the dish and went away. "Now, I'll feed you a spoon and you feed me a spoon." Varun said. Akanksha nodded and blushed. They did it. Two hours they were staring into each others eyes and ended up kissing. Finally, Varun got a cover and gave it to Akanksha. "What's this?" Akanksha asked. "Open it" Varun said. She opened it. There was a gift in it. She unwrapped the gift and got surprised. "I love this." She whispered with teary eyes. "I love to see you wearing that. Now quickly go and get changed." He said pushing Akanksha. She went to the washroom accompanied by Akhila. She got changed and came out. "You're seriously looking like a Disney princess." Varun said looking at her jaw dropped. "Thank You." She blushed. Akhila pushed her to Varun. "Will you have some more fun?" Akhila asked. "Yes. We will. What did you plan?" Varun asked. "Just follow me." She said. "You're seriously looking hot." Varun said. "Shut up."Akanksha said and blushed. Varun got her a cropped top and a Tutu skirt. She wore it low waisted, to look sexier. That was customized like Cinderella ball gown.

Akhila opened a room door. "What the fuck!" Varun scrunched his nose in disgust. "What happened Jiju? You didn't like it?" Akhila asked. "We can't proceed before wedding." Akanksha said. "Sorry!" Akhila said. "Whose plan is this? Let them come. I'll give them nicely." Varun said. "My plan!" Kavya said. "Kavya, Kavya! Why Kavya, why? You are still a small kid! You shouldn't think of such things. You don't know about this. If we proceed, I can't do anything." Akanksha said. "Sorry Didi. Sorry Jiju. I didn't think of that. Extremely sorry." She said. "Didi, a good news. Sumedh called me and told that he, Sid and Ishika are coming to the airport tomorrow. They'll be waiting for us near the entrance." Akhila said excited. "Sumedh is coming, Sumedh is coming, Sumedh is coming!" She danced like a cute baby. They laughed. "Guys, I think it's late now. I think we should leave. Girls are going for shopping." Prabhas said. Akanksha got changed. "Varun, we are staying in your suite." Rohit said. "Of course Bhai. You shouldn't inform me." Varun said. They left and Akanksha got emotional. "Hey, I'll be there with you forever. So don't cry." Varun said and gave a last smooch of the day. She blushed and kissed him. "I love you." She whispered, hugging him. "I love you too." He too whispered hugging her back. They waved and went away.

"This is the best day ever!" Akanksha screamed in the car. "Kaj, I want Payal, now!" She said. Kajal handed Payal to Akanksha. "Whose the princess?" Akanksha whispered. Payal giggled. "Youuuu....!!!" She said tapping her nose. "Who am I?" She asked. "Chi Chi." Payal mumbled. "Chi Chi?" Akanksha asked keeping a poker face, which made Payal laugh. "Naughty girl, you're laughing!" Akanksha said. "Chi Chi?" Akanksha asked again. Payal shook her head and "Chi Chi." She said tapping on Akanksha's cheek. "Oh! Now I understood! Chachi!" Akanksha said. "Kaj, she said Chachi!" Akanksha said with teary eyes. Payal shook her head, tried to wipe her tears, but ended up in poking Akanksha's eye. "Aah, naughty girl." Akanksha said kissing her on the head. Payal giggled and showed Kajal. "She wants you Kaj." Akanksha said and handed over to Kajal. They did some shopping and went home, so that Dad won't get a doubt on them.

Uff..!!!Akanksha and Varun's secret date. So romantic. They got engaged. Tomorrow they'll go to Rhode island and get married. OMG! So early! Cheating on Dad. He deserves, coz, he doubted on Varun, who's a perfect man for Akanksha.

So how was this chapter guys? Comment 👇👇 and vote ⭐