Hangouts and Fun

Next day, Akhila, Ishika, Kavya got ready for going out. Varun already picked Akanksha and they went away. She was really very nervous. Sumedh pulled the car in driveway. The girls got in. "Hey beautiful" Siddharth said, placing a kiss on Ishika's cheek. "Hi handsome" she said, smooching his lips. "So what shall we do now?" Sumedh asked. "Marine drive, first" Kavya said excitedly. "Okay, meri pari" Sumedh said squeezing Kavya's cheeks. "Its paining bhayya" she said rubbing her cheeks. "Oh sorry." He said and drove the car to marine drive. Kavya sat in the front seat beside Sumedh as he is driving. Ishika and Siddharth are in their own world as Akhila is listening songs and talking to Sumedh, Kavya. They reached marine drive in a half an hour. Ishika and Siddharth were in their own world, while Sumedh, Akhila and Kavya went and sat down. Ishika and Siddharth were in a cute romance.

"Kavya?" A friend of her called. "Shruthika!" Kavya said "OMG, what are you doing here?" She asked. "Just came with Parineeti and Krishna." Shruthika said "Let's enjoy. Join us?" She asked. "Okay, I'll tell my di and come" Kavya said and went to Akhila. "Akhila di, Shruthika came and she's asking me to hangout with her. Parineeti and Krishna also came." She asked. "Okay, go and be safe. I know you three are girls, but be safe." Akhila said and sent her. She went with Shruthika. She greeted her friends Parineeti and Krishna. They went away in Krishna's car as she drove.

Sumedh and Akhila gave some privacy to Ishika and Siddharth. They spoke some random stuff. "Which colour do you like Sumedh?" Akhila asked. "Blue" Sumedh said. "Hey even that's my favorite" Akhila said "I live and love every blue things." She said. He smiled. She really talked a lot and she was being herself with Sumedh. They enjoyed a lot. They came home. Akanksha was waiting for them. 

"Hey Akshu, Wassup? How was your day?" Akhila asked. "Superb." Akanksha said excitedly. "That's good." Akhila sat down on the couch. "Didi, tell na, what happened? What did Jiju do?" Kavya asked. "Okay! Here You go!" She said blushing. "Ahaan! Blushing!" Akhila and Kavya teased her for sometime. "Girls! Wait! Lemme tell!" Akanksha said sitting down with a thud. "Okay, okay, continue." Kavya said gasping. Akhila laughed. She started telling.