Sangeet and Nervousness

Its evening. Its sangeet. Everyone got dressed. Brides are getting ready, even grooms. Akhila wore the dress which Akanksha and Varun have her on her birthday. She put the jewelry, which Kavya and Siddharth gave her on her birthday. Akanksha got dressed in a royal blue lehenga and a royal blue crop top. She wore the dupatta to a side. Kavya wore a long tulle gown. They got ready. Boys were wearing their signature suits.

"You're looking hot, as always." Varun whispered. Akanksha blushed, "can't wait for tomorrow's night. Our big day." She said excited. "Same here." He said.

"My princess. Always my queen of heart and soul." Sumedh said. Akhila blushed. "I know that. You need to know other thing." Akhila said raising her eyebrow up. "What?" He asked confused. "I love you. You're my prince and always my king of heart and soul." She said hugging him. "I love you too. I need to dance with you today! I'm waiting for that!" He said excited. "Same here!" Akhila said hugging him.

"Chocolate, I didn't even think you look this pretty today." Siddharth said. "So I won't look pretty everyday?" Kavya put a puppy face. "You look beautiful everyday. Today, you're looking pretty." He said wrapping his arm around her waist for a picture. "You're looking handsome as always." Kavya blushed. "I love you." He said blushing. "I love you too." She blushed harder.

"Guys, who're going to take the anchoring charge?" Sumedh asked. "I don't know. Lets wait and see." Varun replied. He nodded. Meanwhile the lights got dim. Taylor and Nisha walked up to everyone on the stage. "Hello everyone!" They waved to the audience. "Ladies and Gentleman, welcome to this wonderful evening. That evening, which is my sisters sangeet party. Now to the brides and grooms, three cheers!" Nisha said. "Hip Hip!" Taylor and Nisha shouted and kept the mikes to the audience, "Hurray!" They shouted. They did like that for two times. "Now we have a special cute performance by PAYAL ARSHI!" Taylor announced, "PUT YOUR HANDS TOGETHER FOR PAYAL ARSHI!" she shouted. Everyone cheered. "Oh My God! My Payal is gonna perform!" Akhila squeezed Sumedh's hand. "I'm too excited." Sumedh said. Lights go off. A spotlight comes on Payal. She starts performing for some of her mother's songs and some of her father's songs and some songs in which both Kajal and Prabhas are there. Her performance gets finished. She smiles shyly at everyone and runs to the back stage. "Ma, ma! How? How?" She asked running to Kajal. "Wonderful baby! You are really a good learner. You did the exact steps I taught you. Very good." Kajal said. Payal smiled. She hugged Kajal.

"Next on the stage is mommies and daddies!!! Put your hands together for mommies and daddies!" Nisha shouted. Everyone cheered. "Mommy! Daddy!" Akhila, Kavya and Akanksha screamed in unison. "I'm so excited about this performance." Kavya whispered. Lights go off. Spotlight comes. "Hey Jiju!" Akhila saw Varun as the song gets played. "Yeah I know! Sau tarah ke." Varun laughed and screamed seeing the elders dancing there. "I'm sure this is Rohit's idea." He said laughing. "Of course. Jiju only can plan all these!" Akanksha laughed. "Tu kahe tho jaan dedu, kehne me arz kyaa hai" Varun winked singing and seeing Akanksha. She blushed. "No way. I want you alive brat!" She punched on his arm playfully. He laughed. Performance ends. Nisha and Taylor walked to the stage. "That was awesome! How did you like this performance!" Taylor shouted and kept the mike to the audience. Everyone cheered and screamed. "That was so clear! Next performance is by, my kids. Hallie and Ashton. Please put your hands together for Hallie and Ashton!" She screamed. Everyone cheered. Light went off. They danced as the spotlight came on them. "That was amazing!" Nisha shouted as she came on to the stage with Taylor. "Who's next Taylor?" Nisha asked. "Lets see." Taylor put a finger on her chin and "yeah! Got it. Some brothers are more than siblings. They guard you, protect you, play with you, tease you and do everything a sibling does. But, they are not siblings, they're soul brothers. Any guesses?" Taylor asked. "Vinod bhayya." Akhila screamed. "Yeah! Vinod!" Taylor said. "Put your hands together for Vinod and Sanjana!" Nisha shouted. Everyone cheered. Lights went off. "Akhi, Kav, he's gonna propose after the dance." Akanksha said. "I'm excited!" Kavya squealed softly. "Me too. Lets see what happens." Akanksha said. Akhila nodded.