You are stupidly Insane

Next day, Akanksha was hurrying to her office. "Bye Akhi and Kavya. Don't be late to the college" she said as she hurried. She finally left. "Guys a bad news." Ishika said coming in. "What happened babe?" Akhila asked. "No college today. We wanted to go out today. Remember? You me and Achu, Akhi?" She said with a sad expression. "Yeah, I remember that. Just go and sit in that park for sometime. Call her and tell her to come to the park." Akhila said. "Kavya take care of the house." Ishika said as Akhila grabbed her wallet to eat panipuri. "Ha Achu, come there. Yeah, we're waiting for you since half an hour." Ishika said. "What?" She almost shouted. "Okay!" She said and cut the call with a sad expression. "What happened? Is she coming or not?" Akhila asked. "Nope Akhi, she's in her village. She just wanted to play with us. She revealed in last. Stupid girl!" Ishika said. "Yeah stupid girl!" Akhila said. "We'll eat panipuri. Lets go." Ishika said. They got up and were walking. A boy dashed Akhila. She was already frustrated that her friend just played with her, saying that she'll come to the park and this boy dashed her. "Sorry" he said. "What sorry?" Akhila started. "Akhi no, listen to me." Ishika said softly. "What Ishi? What is this boy thinking about him? I should sort out this." She said frustratingly. "Hello madam, I just told sorry for you. You can forgive me right? Why are you doing this as a big issue?" He asked. "Sumedh! Let her go. Please for god's sake. Not again." Another boy with him told him softly. "What are you talking, huh? About me? These boys are always like this. If they see a girl they just want her for lust." Akhila said. "Akhi what are you talking. Let him go. Sorry. You go." Ishika said. "Ishi please. There are so many girls in this park and why did he only dashed me? I want an explanation right now." She asked. "Oh! So why should I give you an explanation? Who are you to me? You better get lost from here. Or else I'll sue you." Sumedh said angrily "and what did you just tell? We boys only use girls as lust? Haha! Its really a myth! I mean some boys are like that and some are not. But I'm definitely not like that. You fucking bitch. Get the hell out of here." Sumedh yelled. "Sumu, listen. Everyone are seeing you. So please don't make it a huge thing. Forgive her and please compromise." Siddharth said. "Sid, please. She just said that to me. What a brother you are? She just commented on your BROTHER!" Sumedh said. "First you get lost from here and don't ever dare to show me your face again. You don't know who I am." Akhila said. "I know everything about you. You are just a sister of Kajal Aggarwal and Nisha Aggarwal. I saw you in the news of Kajal's wedding. So what should I do with that. Better get lost and get a life." Sumedh yelled. Everyone saw them. Akhila left from there. Sumedh too left from there. "He is stupidly insane Ishi. Why should he dash me. Irritating creature." Akhila said. They four came out. Akhila and Sumedh gave a face turn to each other, as Ishika and Siddharth caught their heads gasping. Ishika snatched Akhila and Siddharth snatched Sumedh. "Pani puri?" Ishika asked. "No, he spoiled my mood." Akhila said walking towards their house. "Aargh! Achu why should you do like this! And that guy in the park, he's so irritating!" Akhila said and walked into the house.

"Kav, please get a cup of coffee." She asked jumping on the couch. "Make it for yourself." Kavya said, as she's cutting the vegetables for lunch. "Akshu said that she will come in the afternoon and Ishi's birthday is in a week. So Ishi, shopping?" Akhila asked coming to normal mood. "Of course" Ishika said. "Its 12:00." Kavya said and they heard a knock on the door. Ishika opened. "Hey, you here?" She asked. "Hi Ishika" He said. "Come in." She welcomed. He came in. "Varun?" You here?" Akhila asked shocking. "Yes. Akshu told that she'll be coming in the afternoon. So I came here." He said. "Ha, here she's" Kavya said showing Akanksha, who just walked in with an exhausting face. "Baby?" She said and hugged him. "Surprise" he said. "You three didn't go to the college?" She asked. "Actually, a student committed suicide in our college. So they declared a holiday." Ishika said. "I met a irritating piece of shit today" Akhila said with a disgusting expression on her face. "Why? What happened?" Akanksha asked. They sat on the couch. "We went to the park and called Achu. She actually played with us telling that she'll come to meet us. But in reality she's in her village. I got frustrated. You know how I become when someone does like this. We got up and started walking and a guy dashed me. I was about to fall down, Ishi caught me. We had an argument. He yelled at me, I yelled at him and Ishi was trying to stop me, as his brother or friend I don't know he tried to stop him. He's stupidly insane didi." Akhila said. "This is a small matter. Why did you argue? You used to forgive him and let him go." Varun said. "Hmm... Let it be." Akhila said. "Who's preparing lunch?" Akanksha asked. "Today's Kavya's turn." Ishika said turning to Kavya. She kept a cute poker face and saw everyone. "You seriously look so cute when you see like that Kav. So now what are you preparing?" Akhila asked. "I don't know." Kavya said. "Let's go out for lunch" Varun said "but only vegetarian food today" he said and winked. "What? You are eating Vegetarian today? Are you really serious?" Akanksha screamed. "Yes baby. Calm down. I'm serious. I'm going to have italian or chinese today." He said. "Finally this chicken addict is getting out of his addiction." Ishika said and everyone laughed. Varun kept a poker face. They laughed even more loud. "Shall we leave?" He asked seriously with a poker face. "Okay. But Italian or Chinese?" Akanksha asked. "Chinese" The girls screamed. "I'm also eating chinese then." Varun said and got up. the girls walked as he opened the door for them. Kavya locked the door and gave the keys to Varun. He drove.

They went to a best chinese restaurant in Mumbai, Royal China. They found a table for them. Paparazzi were after Varun. He ignored them and went inside. Thwy found a table for them and sat down. Menu was on the table, so they decided. "Let's start with soups?" Varun asked. "Yes" Akanksha said. "tomato spinach soup for all" Kavya pouted. "Done Pari" Varun said and the barer came. "Five tomato spinach soups please." He said. "Anything more sir?" Barer asked. "We'll tell after this." Varun said. He nodded and went away. They talked, teased Kavya, Ishika teased Varun with chicken topic, Varun and Akanksha took selfies. The barer got the soup. They drank the soup. "What's next" he asked? "Noodlessssss!!!" Kavya squealed. Varun smiled and just adored that cute little girl. "Schezwan hakka noodlessss!!!" Kavya squealed. "Okay!" Varun grinned. "With Mushroom manchuriannnn!!!" Kavya again squealed. Varun chuckled and grinned. "Barer, Two Schezwan hakka noodles and two Mushroom manchurian please." He said. The barer noted and nodded. He went away. Akhila and Ishika took group selfies and Varun posted the best one on Instagram "@varundvn: Lunch with this gorgeous ladies." He posted. The food came and they ate. "Didi, Ishi's birthday is in a week. We both are going to shopping." Akhila said. "Okay. When are you going?" Akanksha asked. "Maybe in two days?" Akhila asked seeing Ishika. "Done" Ishika said. Varun paid the bill and they left.