Rhode Wedding, Surprises and Fun

They reached. "Who's coming to pick us?" Kavya asked innocently. "Just wait and watch, my innocent Pari." Prabhas said squeezing Kavya's cheeks. "You really look cute Kavu!" He said. She smiled wide. "You are the best Bava!" She said and kissed Prabhas on his cheek. He smiled wide. "He sees you as his little sister." Kajal said rocking Payal in her arms. "Aah! There they are." Prabhas said. "Nisha Didi! Karan Jiju!!!!!" Kavya squealed. Akhila, Kavya ran to them and hugged. "What a surprise! Oh My God!" Akanksha said. "Hey!" Nisha said and hugged Akanksha. "I'm so sorry about that. I know Yuvraj, but, I don't know why did chachu agree to your marriage with Yuvraj. I hate that. Now I think you both are secretly getting married here. But, Akshu, are you getting married to Yuvraj?" Nisha asked. "Yes Nish. I've to get married to him. Its compulsory, coz papa gets hurt again because of me. Mama agreed to me and Varun's wedding. She told that she'll manage everything there. But I don't know how will Yuvraj be after wedding." She saw Varun and caught his hand "but, Varun is my husband and everything to me. He's my life. Yuvraj and Varun are have so much difference. Varun is sky. Yuvraj is not that high. He's just a normal human being and my neighbor. That's it. But I think dad's gonna suffer after my wedding. Its just my sixth sense is telling me that something bad will happen after my wedding with Yuvraj." She said and smiled lightly. "Don't worry Akshu. Chachu will know what is right and what is wrong. First let's go and get fresh. We have to get ready for your wedding too. Am I right, Varun?" Karan asked. Varun saw Akanksha and she saw Varun. They blushed. They went to Taylor's house in Rhode island. Prabhas asked about that before and she agreed. So she's joining them for the wedding.

They went to the house. Taylor was waiting for them. "Tayyyy!!!!!" Kavya screamed and ran inside. "Hey! Kavya!" Taylor said and hugged her. "You are just like a small girl. You resemble my daughter." She said. "Oh, this is a big compliment from America's sweetheart." Kavya said. "By the way, where's Calvin? Is he coming for my sister's wedding? Or is he there looking after the kids in Florida?" Akhila asked hugging Taylor. "Oh, I'm sorry, Calvin is working on his new album my way so he's there in Florida, busy with his work and kids are with Austin and his wife Samantha. Not your friend, Samantha. But she's a entrepreneur." Taylor said chuckling. They laughed. "We know Tay!" Kajal said. "Thanks for everything." Akanksha said and hugged her as tears made their way. "Hey don't cry. Its okay. I know about your story. I'm there to make things right here. I've hired a priest here. So you can have your gorgeous and romantic beach wedding." Taylor said. Akanksha and Varun blushed hard. "So what about some breakfast?" Taylor asked. "You prepared?" Nisha asked with a shock. "Yes, of course. I'm a good cook." Taylor said and chuckled. "So what did you make?" Akhila asked. "Baked eggs and pancakes." Taylor said. "Goodie! I love them all!" Kavya screamed and ran to the dining hall. She took her seat. Everyone followed her. Taylor served the breakfast and she too ate with them. "So just relax. I'll wake you up in an hour or two. We'll get you both ready." Taylor said. "Thank you Taylor. Your doing all this for your fan. Its incredible. Your such a sweetheart." Akanksha said with teary eyes. "Again tears? Baby, I hate tears!" Taylor said. "Pushpa! I hate tears!" Varun said, in a Shahrukh Khan style. Everyone laughed. After some talks, they went to their rooms and slept. Girls in a room and boys in a room.

After two hours, Taylor and Kavya woke up everyone. Taylor woke up the girls and Kavya woke up the boys. She blushed seeing Siddharth. "Hey, what happened to you?" Siddharth asked seeing her blushing. "I love you." She mumbled. "What?" He asked "say again? I didn't hear." He asked. "Nothing, get up and get ready soon, also get Varun Jiju ready." She said and ran from there. "What's this Didi?" Akanksha asked Janvi with a shock. "Yeah, you are having a Christian style of wedding." Janvi smirked. "This is beautiful." Akanksha whispered. It was a white wedding princess gown and some white jewelry, followed by white fake glass slippers. "Ready?" Taylor asked walking in. "Yes ready to get ready." Akanksha said. Taylor laughed and loosed her hair. She did Akanksha's hair to a beautiful wedding bun as Nisha put the makeup, pink makeup. She got into her wedding dress and Kajal helped her with the veil. Akhila, Kavya and Ishika became her bridesmaids as Akhila was the maid of honor and Sumedh was the best man for groom. Varun already got ready and went to the venue.

The time has come, Varun sent a car to pick up Akanksha and waited for her outside the wedding venue. After she arrived, the Best man of the groom, Sumedh welcomed her with a bouquet of flowers. Then the couple walked down the corridor gracefully to reach the altar. "You're looking beautiful, as always." Varun said. Akanksha blushed hard. "You are looking hot." Akanksha said and chuckled. "What's hot in this?" He asked shocked. "You always look hot and this is the fact that you can't deny." She said and chuckled. "Oh, thank you. I love you." He said. "I love you too, actually, more than me." She said. "I'm waiting for our first kiss after our wedding." He said. She blushed hard. They walked down the aisle. There the priest awaited for them and offered them best wishes. He then read the psalms from the Hoy Bible, which is followed by the sermon called Homily on the sacredness of the wedding. Following this, he asked the question to the bride and the groom regarding their consent for the marriage.

The couple made promises to stay with each other through thick and thin. "Akshu, no matter what happens, I won't leave you ever and I'll be there with you in every hurdle our life makes us and every beautiful moment our life gives us. I love you and I'm lucky to be your husband" Varun said. Akanksha's eyes got teary. "I too promise the same Mr. Dhawan." She said and they exchanged the rings. These rings are blessed by the priest first, to instill love and faith between the two. After this the couple is blessed by the gathering and the priest. The wedding concluded by signing on a register. "Now I officially pronounce you as husband and wife. Now you may kiss." The priest said. Varun cupped Akanksha's face and she put her arms around his neck. He pushed his lips into hers. They kissed passionately and everyone cheered breaking their kiss. Next, the couple walked down the aisle, arm in arm.

The wedding is followed by a Reception, which is a celebration party. It is a grand affair, wherein the couple is welcomed by the guest, that actually were Alia and Parineeti with a shower of confetti. After this, the newly-wed couple cut the wedding cake and fed each other. The Toastmaster, Kavya then offered a toast in the honor of the couple. She was really asking hard. Then the wedding organizer Mrs. Taylor Alison Swift-Harris agreed. "Now, Kavya wants to make some toast for the new couple." Taylor said. Kavya got up. "So, umm... guys,!" She said. "Okay," she took a deep breath. "Love holds hear, heart holds feelings, feelings hold emotions and emotions hold tears. Tears are held by eyes, eyes hold you, coz you hold our sisterhood. We fight! Agree, disagree, share, play, sisters are like this everywhere. But my sister Akanksha is beyond compare and my Jiju Varun is the luckiest man in the whole world. I love you Didi." She said with teary eyes. Akanksha ran to her and hugged her with teary eyes. "I love you both. Akhi come!" She said. Akhila too ran and they had a group hug. Everyone clapped and cheered. Besides, the Reception party is celebrated with dance and lunch party. Taylor sang some of her songs, especially and mainly, mine, ours, our song, new romantics etc. Varun and Akanksha had their first dance. After that everyone danced with them and enjoyed.

So finally #varkanksha (their ship name) got married. Their fun and that Christian wedding in Rhode island. Surprise, Taylor Swift is their chief wedding organizer. I want this to be true. 😍

By the way, how was this chapter? Comment 👇👇 and don't forget to vote⭐