Hangout plan and surprise

Next day, Ishika, Akhila and Kavya went to college. Akhila scolded Achu for playing with them. She apologized. Ishika told about her love. They attended the classes and came home. Ishika was constantly talking to Siddharth. Kavya and Akhila spent most of the time. "Ishi, Sumedh called me. He was asking whether we are free tomorrow. As it's Sunday, he wants us to hangout with me and U. Sid is also coming by the way." Akhila said. "That would be awesome." Ishika said. "Can I join you?" Kavya asked. "I'll ask him. I love to spend time with you. Let's see." Akhila said. "Okay" Kavya said with a sad tone. They went home. Akanksha came in talking to Varun, on phone "yeah baby. I know. But I don't know what to do! What should I wear for tomorrow? If you surprise me like this, I'll die someday!" She said. "Its okay baby. Wear some ethnic and come. That is it!" Varun said. "Okay" she gasped and cut the call. "What's the matter babe?" Akhila asked. "Tomorrow is Sunday, right?" She asked. "Yeah, so?" Akhila asked. "Varun is taking me home to introduce me to his parents" she said and fell on the couch "it's really surprising. I don't know what to wear. Help me girls." She said. "Okay. But we have a plan. Sumedh and Siddharth asked us out. We are going." Akhila said. "Okay. Plan?" Akanksha asked. "Marine drive and Girgaum Chowpatty, but there only on sunset. Lunch in Celini - Grand Hyatt. We are going for a long drive and that's the plan." Akhila said. "Good one. What will Kavya do in here then? She'll get bored." Akanksha said. "That's what I asked her didi. She told that she'll ask Sumedh bhayya and say." Kavya said. "So what's late. Call him now and ask. Maybe he'll come from college now." Akanksha said. Akhila called Sumedh and spoke about Kavya hanging out with them. He agreed. She cut the call. "He agreed. Kav you are coming with us!" She said excited. "Yippee! We'll have so much fun tomorrow then!" Kavya said. "Yay!" Ishika said. "Guys, please choose me an outfit to wear. Saree, half saree or chudidar?" Akanksha asked. "Maybe chudidar or saree didi." Kavya said. "Saree goes good Akshu." Akhila said. "So she'll be wearing a saree tomorrow. Come on di. We'll choose." Ishika said pushing Akanksha to her closet. "How about this white one?" Akanksha asked. "Nah! Not so good." Ishika said. "Di this one." Akhila showed a green saree. "Green? No no no no no" Akanksha said. "Okay, then how about this one?" Kavya showed. "Yeah, this is good." Akanksha said "I'm wearing this tomorrow." She said. The saree is finalized.

Akanksha got a call from Prabhas. She lifted. "Hi bava, how are you?" she asked. "You will really get mad if I tell you this news." He said with a really very super happy tone. "What happened?" Akanksha asked excitedly. "Just guess" he played with her. "Bava, I'm really excited and my brain is not working right now. Tell me what happened" she shouted. "Okay, okay. Gudi and me are becoming parents." He said with a super happy tone. "WHAT! OMG!" Akanksha screamed. "What happened Di?" Akhila and others came out running. "Guys you can't guess what I'm going to say now. Kaj is pregnant." She squealed. "OMG! I should see her right now! Let's go there now!" Ishika said. "Bava we are coming there. What's Kaj doing? Akanksha asked. "She's just with Amma." He said. "We are coming right now. Did you tell Varun?" She asked. "He's on the way. I'll tell him to pick you guys" he said. "Great." Akanksha said and cut the call. "Girls get dressed. Varun is coming to pick us." Akanksha shouted. They all got dressed. Varun came and picked them up. They went to Uppalapati Residency. Prabhas surname is Uppalapati. So Kajal became Kajal Aggarwal Uppalapati. Now their child is coming out. So he/she'll be with the same surname as in every tradition.
"Kajjjjjjj!!!!! I'm soooo happy for youuu!!!!" Akanksha squealed as she hugged Kajal. "Thank You Akshu!!!" She said and hugged her back. "Kaju didi! Congratulations!" The girls ran inside. "We love you a lot!" They shouted. Nisha entered. Varun hugged Kajal and congratulated her. Nisha came and really she was in cloud nine. "Can't wait to see my daughter or son." She said rubbing Kajal's belly. She gave a wide smile. "We are planning her delivery in America" Prabhas said walking in. "Good. Indians don't reveal anything." Akanksha said. "So, bhai did you think about the names?" Varun asked. "Not yet. Give any suggestions. First girl" Prabhas said. "Ankita?" Akhila said. "No, Anisha?" Kavya said. "Priya?" Akanksha said seeing Kajal. "Hey, your going for my character names." Kajal said chuckling. "Yeah, Mr. Perfect." Nisha said. "I already got my Mr. Perfect Darling, now you just say any names." Kajal said. "Payal?" Prabhas asked "Prabhas + Kajal = Payal" he said. "Hey, that's actually superb! P from Prabhas and L form Kajal." Akhila said. Everyone agreed. "And for a boy?" Kajal asked. "Varshit?" Akhila asked. "No, not good." Kajal said. "How about Anudeep?" Nisha asked seeing everyone. "Good actually" Kajal said. "I'm resigning my job" Akanksha said. "Why?" Karan asked. "I want to enjoy my house life, as Varun's girlfriend and wife." She said. "That would be good." Nisha said. "I also want to help you all. I want to help my three lil sisters with their studies, you both, especially Kaj in her pregnancy time." Akanksha said. "Thank You so much Akshu. I love you" Kajal said. "I love you too Di" Akanksha said. "Finally, Akanksha, Nisha, Karan and Varun are going to travel to US with us, baby" Kajal said to Prabhas. "Then that'll be great. Akanksha and Nisha will see about your needs, while me and Karan see other works. Also I have an house in LA." Prabhas said. "LA?" Akanksha almost shouted. "Yes. But why did you just scream?" Prabhas asked. "Famous Hollywood personalities are only in LA Bava! I want to meet Taylor Swift, Ariana Grande, Selena Gomez, Justin Bieber, Karlie Kloss, gigi hadid and everyone possible!" Akanksha said gasping. "Okay, I'll arrange for it. Now you just breath" Prabhas said chuckling. "When are you planning to leave?" Kavya asked. "Maybe in the third month or fourth month" Prabhas said. "Good. We'll have fun Kaj and Nish!" Akanksha said. "Okay guys we'll leave now." Varun said. "But I promise to check on you every week Kaj." Akanksha said placing a kiss on her forehead. "Bye sweetie" Kajal said smiling. They left.