Romantic River Cruise Dates.

They reached to the cruise. They actually rented a Limo for Kavya. They climbed the cruise. There was indoor and outdoor there. They went inside first. "Guys, it's occupied." Vinod whispered. "Lets go up. We can enjoy the cool breeze there. It would be so romantic!" Varun whispered. They walked upstairs. "Mesdames et messieurs, bienvenue à la nuit romantique de la croisière romantique de la rivière. Ce jour-, nous sommes spécialement menons une danse pour les célibataires, ainsi, ils peuvent facilement trouver leurs partenaires." He explained in French "Alors es-tu prêt?" He asked. "Oui!" Everyone shouted. "What's he saying?" Vinod asked Akanksha. "He's saying that tonight is for singles. They'll be blindfolded for a couple dance. They have to find their partner and dance with him/her tonight. They will also announce the winner for this night, giving them a date package." Akanksha translated. "Vinod, go yaar. You'll find your partner." Varun said pushing him. "Didi, take him there." Akhila said. "Bunny, Varun no yaar!" Vinod said nervously. "Man! You're an expert in salsa. Go!" Varun said. "By the way, you flirt too." Sumedh said winking. "No more discussions, bhayya, come!" Akanksha snatched him. "Cup cake, why?" Vinod asked. "Its because, you need to find us a lovely bhabhi." Akanksha said and they went to the counter. They stood in a line and when their turn came, Akanksha registered Vinod's name. He was told to stand near the boys, who already registered their names.

The host came and announced some names. That dance was by rounds. On the left side of the stage were girls and on the right side were boys. Vinod was nervous. His turn came. He was blindfolded before he saw the girl. She was also blindfolded. They both walked to the stage, with the support of a railing. "Présentez vous" the host asked that girl. "Bonjour tout le monde. Je m'appelle Sanjana Bhatia. Actually, I don't know French that much. Is it okay if I speak in English?" She asked. "Its okay!" The host replied smiling. "Merci beaucoup." She thanked him and started speaking. "Hi everyone, I'm Sanjana Bhatia. I'm from India. We stay in Mumbai. I am a doctor, a gynecologist. I came here with my squad of girlfriends." She choked out a laugh and continued. "I love dance and I am a trained salsa dancer. I also love hip hop. I am learning it. I'm excited for my partner." She introduced. "Thank God, an Indian, that too from Mumbai!" Vinod whispered smiling to himself as he walked to the center of the stage. "I can't speak French." He whispered to the host. "Its okay monsieur. You can speak in English. Everyone understands English here." The host said. "Thank you." Vinod said and turned to the audience. "Go Vinod!" Varun, Calvin and Taylor shouted. "Vinod bhayya! Come on!" Girls shouted. They cheered. Vinod smiled and started. "Hello everyone. I'm Vinod Khanna. I'm a cop. Being cop is not easy. We have to work a lot. So I came here for my best friend Varun Dhawan and my little sister Akanksha's bachelorette. It's really very magical that my three little soul sisters are getting married at a time. Akanksha is the eldest little sister, Akhila, my bunny, is my second little sister and my last little sister is Kavya. They are getting married and I'm very happy for them. I'm also excited for this dance. I've learnt a couple of salsa moves. I think I can do good." He said smiling. "Go bhayya, go!!!!" Girls shouted. Music played. They both started dancing. "Hi Sanjana." Vinod whispered leaning his head on her shoulder, swaying her. "Hi Vinod." She whispered. Music stopped. Everyone clapped.

Vinod got unfolded as well as Sanjana. They gave a quick smile to each other and came down the stage. "We'll talk?" Sanjana asked coming to Vinod. "Sure." He said. "I want to meet your sisters. OMG! Like seriously your choti behen is getting married to Varun Dhawan?" She asked. "Yeah!" He said. They walked to the table. "Guys, meet Sanjana." Vinod whispered. "Sanjana, this is Akanksha, my eldest little sister..." he was interrupted, "this is Akhila and this is Kavya." Sanjana said. "Yes." Akhila said. "She's my favorite of all.' Vinod said, "but, I love these three brats equally." He said laughing. "This is Sumedh and Siddharth. Akhila and Kavya's fiancees." He introduced. "Hi Sanjana." They said and shook hands with her. "I'm sure you know these two." He said turning to Taylor and Calvin. "Oh My God! TAYLOR SWIFT and CALVIN HARRIS!" She almost shouted. "We don't want attention." Taylor said pulling Sanjana into a hug. "I'm a huge fan of you Taylor! Like seriously! OMG! I can't breathe!" Sanjana gasped. "Hey, skt down!" Varun caught her and made her sit. "You're... You're!!! Varun Dhawan!" She almost fainted seeing three celebrities at once. Vinod caught her. "Sanjana, don't freak out." Vinod said. "Would you please come over after this please!" Sanjana asked, "I want my friends to meet them" she asked with puppy eyes. "Okay okay!" Vinod said, "by the way, where did you stop?" He asked. "Marriott hotel and tomorrow, we are going to Disneyland!" She squealed. "Wow! Then you can join with us." Akhila said. "You didn't visit still?" She asked. "No we landed in the morning." Akhila said. "We came yesterday. We just roamed around the streets and today, my best friend, Anushka and her fiancé Raghu wanted to come here. So we came." She said. "We'll have dinner together. There, in that big dining table." She said. "Okay!" Vinod shrugged. "I'll call them." Sanjana said and went to her friends. "Arre! Vinod!" Varun smirked and played with him. "Shut up Ya!" Vinod blushed. "Bhayya! You found bhabhi!" Akanksha said. "Cup cake!" He saw her with a poker face. "What happened? You really started adoring her. I can see that in your blushing face." Akanksha said. "Yay! I found my bhabhi!" Kavya squealed. "Sweetie!" Vinod said and saw her. "Come on Jiju. Admit it. You're in love." Siddharth said. "Oh come on Vinod!" Calvin said. Vinod blushed and walked to the big table seeing Sanjana and her friends.

"Hi everyone." Vinod said smiling. "Hi Vinod." Everyone there said. "Who's the bride Sanjana?" Akanksha asked wrapping her arm around her shoulder. "This is Anushka, my best friend. He's Raghu, her fiancé." Sanjana introduced. "Sanju where are others?" Anushka whispered. Others walked there. Seeing them, Anushka almost fainted. Her fiancé woke her up. They squealed and took selfies. The host announced that they'll be announcing the winner. Everyone got seated. "Vinod, I'm tensed." Sanjana whispered squeezing Vinod's hand. He was constantly blushing when she's squeezing his hand. "Even I'm also nervous Sanju!" He whispered and realized what he called her. "I'm sorry." He said. "Why?" She asked. "I called you Sanju before." He said. "Its okay. If someone close to my heart calls me Sanju, I won't get mad easily." She said looking into his eyes. "Ahem, ahem!" Varun fake coughed. They came out of their world. "Et le gagnant est" the host said. "Cup cake, what's he saying?" Vinod asked sounding tensed. "And the winner is!!!!!" Akanksha smirked. "VINOD KHANNA and SANJANA BHATIA!" the host announced making them jump. "Oh My God!" Sanjana whispered. "Yay!" Vinod shouted. "We won! We won! We won! We won!" Sanjana, Vinod hugged and jumped. "Bhai, they are calling you there." Akhila said. They ran to the stage. They took the trophy and jumped together.

"Maybe I should tell now." Sumedh whispered to himself. "Umm... Tay, could you do a small help for me." Sumedh asked. "Yes of course. What is it?" She asked. "I'm gonna propose Akhi again. So will you help me for that? I want to propose her on the stage. So can you talk to them?" He asked. "Sure." She said and went to the manager of the evening. She explained everything. He understood. She came back. "Go!" She whispered. "Akhi, once come with me to the back stage." Sumedh said. "Yeah!" Akhila got up seeing him confused. "What are you doing?" She asked. "Wait and see." He said taking her to there. Lights got dimmed. They went to the stage. He got on his knees. Forever and always karaoke started playing. "Akhila, from the the day we started dating, I felt like you're the one who came to change my life. I've seen you going through many things in life. I want to see you happy and make you happy. I don't want to see tears in your eyes. If I see tears in your eyes, I will make you more happier than ever. I assure you that I will not hurt you forever and always. I want to be there with you forever and always. Will you marry me?" He asked. She got teary. "YES! YES! AND A TRILLION TIMES YES!" she shouted and he slipped the ring on her finger. "I love you" he said. "I love you too." She said. They kissed. Everyone cheered and clapped. They came down. "You love me that much?" She asked. "Yes!" He replied wrapping his arms around her waist. "You are the best!" She said moving closer to him. "I love you baby." He said. "I love you too Prabha." She said kissing him. Siddharth fake coughed "let's have dinner." He said. They sat down and had dinner.

VINOD is blushing *ahem ahem* . Sanjana is so cute. I bet she's the perfect girl for Vinod. That salsa! Sumedh reproposing Akhila. That's so romantic. They'll be going to Disneyland tomorrow. What do you think? Will anything happen there between Sanjana and Vinod?

Comment 👇👇 vote ⭐