Back to Mumbai

Next day, Varun picked them up and they drove to the airport, as his family came in another car. Akhila constantly kept calm. She didn't speak a word. Kavya was speaking nonstop. Varun and Akanksha were enjoying her company. She was actually speaking for Akhila. They went to the airport. "Akhi, don't be like this. Please speak something." Akanksha said. "Ha meri pyaari nanan. Kuch tho bolo. (Yes my dear sister in law. Speak something)" Varun said. "What should I talk? I'm not in a mood to do anything. I'm seriously broken, shattered and I'm not able to understand my situation here." Akhila said taking back her tears. "Oh! Didi! We are there for you and Sid. Sumedh is there with him. Please don't be like this. I'm sure that he'll marry someone who's perfect for him." Kavya said pushing back her tears. "Hmm! Hope so Kavya." Akhila said as the flight took off.

They went to Mumbai in an hour. Varun drove to his house, while his driver was in another car with Varun's family. "Varun, I need to vacate the house." Akanksha said. "We are doing that after visiting Sid and Sumu." Varun said. "Okay! I want to visit them, now!" Kavya said excitedly. "Arre! Kavya you're really waiting to see your crush!" Akanksha winked. Akhila smiled lightly. "Yay! Akhi is smiling!" Kavya screamed. "That's not a good smile." Akhila said and continued to watch the scenery out. "Now, our luggage is coming with Mom and Dad. Bhayya told that he'll take care of that. We can visit Sumedh and Siddharth." Varun said and drove to Mudgalkar's place. They reached.

Akanksha knocked the door. Anuradha Mudgalkar came and opened the door. "Akanksha?" She asked. "Yes aunty." Akanksha said and took her blessings. "Akhila and Kavya." She introduced. "You three became so big. Remember I saw you when you're in 12th?" Anuradha asked as the walked into the living room. "Yes aunty I remember." Akanksha said and "he's my husband, Varun Dhawan." She introduced. "Oh! Varun Dhawan! He's your husband? When did you get married?" Anuradha asked. "We are yet to get married. We are engaged." Varun said defending Akanksha. She smiled. "Where's uncle? Sumu and Sid?" Kavya asked. "They are doing something upstairs. Your uncle went out for groceries." Anuradha said. "Okay aunty. We'll go upstairs." Kavya said. "Is Akhila an introvert? She's not speaking anything." Anuradha asked. "Nothing like that aunty. She's excited to see her love, Sumedh!" Kavya said. "Sumedh and Akhila love each other?" Anuradha got shocked. "Yes aunty. You don't know? They decided to get married also." Akanksha said. Akhila blushed lightly. "Really? That's a big news. I'll talk about this." Anuradha said. They smiled really quick and went upstairs.

"Sumu? Sid?" Varun called. "Hi Varun bhai! Come in guys!" Sumedh welcomed. They went in. "Akhi? Please don't be like this? I want you back." Sumedh said and hugged her. "Sid, how are you?" Akhila asked. "Bhabhi!" He cried hugging her. She too cried. "Again!" Sumedh caught his head. "Please don't cry guys! We hate to see you crying!" Akanksha said. They sat down. "So what are you doing?" Kavya asked. "Some stuff about baking cakes and cookies." Sumedh quickly replied. Akhila was constantly crying followed by Sid. Sumedh grabbed her waist. "Akhi, don't cry darling. This is life. We need to get used to it!" He said. She leaned her head on his shoulder as tears made their way. Meanwhile, Varun got a call. He was talking very excitedly. After sometime he cut the call and ran with excitement. "What happened baby?" Akanksha asked. Akhila and Siddharth wiped their tears and started staring at him. "What happened Bhai?" Siddharth finally spoke. "Akhi, Sid, your problems are solved." Varun said excitedly. Everyone got confused. "What? Jiju, tell clearly." Akhila spoke finally. "Guess what! Guess who's coming!" He said excitedly.

Who's coming? Who's that person? Why's Varun excited that much? Keep guessing 😉

So how's this chapter guys?

Comment 👇👇 also vote ⭐