Secret Bachelorette Planning

Sumedh and Akhila had a quality of time yesterday. Even others, Varun and Akanksha, Siddharth and Kavya, with the weather and the hot pakodas. That made their day. Next day, the girls went for shopping for bachelorette. "Papa, we are going to shopping." Akanksha informed. She took her purse and Akhila pulled the car in driveway. They went to Big Bazaar. They bought some shorts, Maxis, palazzos, crop tops, jumpsuits, shirts, T-shirts and knee length dresses. They already had accessories, so they didn't have problem for that. They started home. "Lets go for lunch." Akhila said. Akanksha nodded and stopped at nearby KFC.

After lunch, they went home loaded. They already called Dad and said that they are bringing lunch home. Mom didn't cook. Kavya carried the food bags as Akhila carried some of the clothing bags and Akanksha too carried some clothing bags. "Akhi, will you help us with this?" Mom asked arranging the plates on the counter. "Sure ma." Akhila said and gave all the bags to Akanksha. She went and kept the bags as Varun rushed in. "So what did my baby bring?" He asked bolting the door. "You planned something! I know." Akanksha said looking up to him, numb. "Nothing. I need to see a trial of your clothes." He said smirking. "You are insane." She said blushing. "Of course I am insane!" He said smirking wide. "So what did you bring?" He asked. She showed her clothes. "Those shorts are for?" He asked. "Kavya." She replied. "Maybe you can try on them?" He asked smirking. "Shut up you insane moron." She said seeing him. He kept a puppy face. "You called me that? Moron?" He asked. She nodded. "So you are my lovely bitch." He said coming closer to her "and yeah, I only have the right to call you like that!" He said pushing her to the wall. "Even me." She said as he pinned her to the wall. "So?" He asked. "So?" She looked at him confused. "You are looking hot" he said placing his lips on hers. They kissed as they heard a knock. Akanksha rushed to the door and opened it. "Kavya?" She asked. "If you finish your romance, Mom is calling you for serving the lunch." She said and "its our turn to serve now! Yay!" She squealed. Akanksha laughed and came out followed by Varun. "What were you doing?" Akhila asked innocently. Sumedh patted on her hand. "Yeah! Okay!" She whispered. "Akhi, you are a very big tube light!" Varun laughed. "Jiju!" She saw him with a poker face. Everyone laughed.

After lunch, Varun, Sumedh, Siddharth, Akanksha, Akhila and Kavya sat in a room, bolted from inside and started planning for their bachelorette. "So we are done with clothes and accessories. Next is food." Akhila said. "We can buy there." Sumedh said shaking his head. "Hehe Ya!" Akhila said patting on her head. "What happened Akhi? You became so dumb today?" Kavya asked. Akhila giggled. Akanksha patted on her head. They laughed. "So everyone has their passports?" Siddharth asked. "Is that a question to ask?" Kavya said. He nodded. "So, I spoke to the visa office, we are having our visa interview tomorrow." Varun said. "Goodie!" Kavya said. "I'll book the tickets for day after. Is that okay?" Sumedh asked. Everyone nodded quickly. "Yay! Bachelorette!" Kavya almost shouted. "Shhh... baby, we are planning it secretly. We'll tell them before we leave, Okay?" Siddharth said calming her down "and also don't ever freak our for small things, okay?" He said. Kavya nodded innocently. "I love you when you're innocent." He said. She smiled. "So let's start packing." Akanksha said. "Okay!" Akhila said getting up. They started packing.

After they finished, they heard a knock on the door. Sumedh and Varun immediately hid all the suitcases and bags under the bed. Kavya opened the door. "Momma?" She said. "Its urgent. Come out with us. Get dressed in ethnic." Mom said. Boys walked out. "Mummy jee, should we also dress in ethnic?" Varun asked. Mom nodded smiling. Boys rushed into their room and everyone got dressed. Akanksha got dressed in a white and red lehenga choli, did some Smokey eyes, pink blush and red lipstick, did her hair to curls. Akhila got dressed in a white and blue lehenga choli, did some pink makeup, did her signature fishtail braid. Kavya got into a white and pink lehenga choli, did some pink makeup, did her hair straight. They were looking gorgeous. Boys were in Sherwanis. Varun wore a white sherwani, with his classy look. Sumedh wore a light blue sherwani, with his cute look. Siddharth wore a pink sherwani, with a handsome look. "Ready?" Mom asked, walking in. "Yes mommy." The girls replied in unison. "Where are your husbands?" Mom asked making the girls blush. "We are here mummy jee." Sumedh said, walking in. "Oh My God, Sumedh, Varun, Siddharth! You three are looking awesome!" Mom said. "Thank you mummy jee." Siddharth said. "Come on fast!" Mom said. "But, where are we going?" Kavya asked out of excitement. "You'll know!" Mom said walking out. They went out as Vasudev pulled the car in driveway. They started going.

Where are they going? What is that function? I'm sure it's not Payal's birthday, coz they dressed up in ethnic. What could it be? Think, think!!!!

How's this chapter guys?

Comment 👇👇 also vote ⭐

Thank you everyone for 1k 🍦🍦🍦