A day well spent with lot of surprises

Akanksha POV

Varun's driver took me to his house. It was obviously big and beautiful. Very luxurious. I wore that saree which my sisters suggested me last night. I hope they are doing fine. Enjoying with their friends. Anyways, I went to the house and knocked the door. Varun's bhabhi, Oh My God, Janvi Dhawan came and opened the door. "Akanksha?" She asked. "Yes Janvi jee" I said softly. OMG knows me! Varun loves me truly. He's my true love! "Come in" she invited. I went inside. "Mummy jee, papa jee, Rohith" she called. They came from their rooms. "Papa jee, Akanksha." She introduced me. I immediately took blessings of them. "You are really looking beautiful in saree. I didn't see you in a saree lately." Rohith said. "Oh! I... It's just that I am not used to sarees. I mean I won't wear them often." I said hesitatingly. I was really very nervous and this stupid Varun left me and went away for some work. I really hate him in this moment. "Umm... Janvi jee, where's Varun?" I finally asked. "He's out for some work. He didn't tell us what he's doing" she said "and don't call me Janvi jee. Call me didi or Janvi." She said. Aww, she already accepted me as her sister. I love her in this moment. "I saw your film Rohith jee. It was fantastic. The suspense and Parineeti's entrance were awesome. I was really shocked to see Parineeti at the end. I didn't think that she was the bride and that viraj sharma's kidnap suspense was superb and viewers were really involved into it. Jacqueline and John were apt for those characters. My favorite song is sau tarah ke, coz of one lyric." I said gasping. "Hold on your horses Akanksha. Thank you for the amazing review. I'm truly happy. Also I know why sau tarah ke song is favorite for you. Because of 'tu kahe tho jaan dedu kehne me arz kya hai' that lyric, right?" He asked me. "Yes Jiju." I said and immediately realized that I called him Jiju,."sorry Rohith jee, I called you Jiju." I said my head held down. "Its okay, if you become my pappu's wife, you will call me Jiju, right?" He asked. "Yes yes" I said feeling a blush on my face. "You can also call them mummy jee and papa jee from now." Janvi said. "Okay Janvi" I said. Immediately lights got off. "Maybe it's a power cut. Go and on the generator." Karuna jee ordered the servant. But it was also not working. I heard a light music of sun saathiya. "Didi, do you hear that music." I asked catching Janvi didi's hand. I'm scared of dark. So I caught her hand. "Yes I can hear. Are you scared of dark?" She asked. "Yes Didi" I said. "My mom told me once, your wife will be a princess and you should treat her like a queen. But my wife is a angel, fallen from heaven. I think she's wrong, coz, my wife is a born angel and grown up princess and soon to become a queen, if she only agrees to marry me. Akanksha, I am sorry for everything I did from morning. Will you marry me?" I heard a voice. Spotlight was on and Janvi didi pushed me. Varun was holding a ring box. He was absolutely like a Christian groom. But he's a Hindu and also Punjabi. I love Punjabi's and also I love Varun unconditionally. He proposed me. Rohith Jiju and Janvi Didi were taking pictures of me and Varun. "Yes!" I said with teary eyes. He put the ring on my finger. He got up and kissed my lips. I completely got lost. "Ahem Ahem. Can you please hold on for a second. We'll give your time after that" Karuna aunty came and said. I pushed Varun. "Shall we have lunch?" She asked. "Of course mummy jee." I said "Varun eat chicken as much as you want today. No exceptions from me." I said. Everyone laughed. I helped Janvi Didi to serve the food. We ate at last and it was fun. Varun fed me. Which was romantic, actually. They are a sweet family. I love them. After a while, me, Varun, Janvi Didi, Rohith Jiju went for a walk. We enjoyed a lot. I told about my sisters. I told the jokes happened in Kaj's wedding. They laughed a lot "and Didi, Ishika calls Varun as a chicken addict. He keeps a poker face when she calls him like that." I said and laughed. "That's right, he's a chicken addict." Rohith Jiju said and playfully punched on Varun's arm. "Bhayya, now you too joined in that chicken addict taunting academy" he said with a poker face. We laughed. "Of course we all know your love for chicken. You want it everyday for lunch. Akanksha, now you have to bear this." Janvi Didi said. I laughed. "Didi I promise that he won't eat chicken regularly." I said and laughed catching Didi's arms. We laughed seeing Varun keeping a poker face. "Baby, I love you." I said and kissed his cheek. "Oooo, romantic!" Jiju and Didi said in unison. Varun calmed down. "Babe, it's 6:00. I'll drop you on the bike." Varun said. "Really? Then what about the paparazzi?" I asked. "I'll keep a helmet. That would be more than enough for them." He said grabbing my waist. "First let's go home and tell them that I'm leaving. But, Didi and Jiju, I promise that I'll visit you often. We'll have some hangouts. That would be great.' I said. "Thank you Akanksha. Your amazing." Didi said. Jiju smiled. We went home. "Mom, dad Akanksha is leaving." Jiju called. They came out. "Your leaving?" Karuna aunty asked with a sad smile. I nodded "yes mummy jee" I said. She immediately hugged me and I felt her teardrop falling on my shoulder. I just smiled. She loves me already. I took her blessings and also David uncle's blessings. "Just visit us more often." David uncle said. "I promise papa jee." I said. Varun started the bike and put on the helmet. I climbed on it. We left from there. They waved till we disappeared. They really love me! OMG.

Author's POV

"That's awesome" Akhila squealed. "Thank you babe." Akanksha said. "So Varun became our Jiju." Kavya said. "Yes Kavya." Akanksha said. Meanwhile Ishika got a call. "Ha sumu. What you want Kavya? Okay okay" she said. "Kavya Sumedh wants to talk to you." Ishika said. Kavya took the phone and went aside.