(un)known guy

Next day, Akanksha didn't even talk to her dad, she didn't even eat or drink. She was just in a panic attack that her father refused the proposal. She was just thinking about Varun. Suddenly Varun called her, which made her face lighten up. "Hello" she said. "Hi Akanksha." He said in a low voice "I'm sorry, for yesterday." He said. "Hey, it's not your mistake. Its my dad's mistake. He spoke rudely to our family." Akanksha said with a sob. "You mean our family?" Varun asked with excitement. "Yes. Lets elope." Akanksha said. "We can't give pain to our parents and get married Akanksha. Your mom will die. You told me once, that when Kavya went missing she almost committed suicide." Varun said. "Yes yes. We can't do that. Besides, I love her. Now I hate my dad for doing such thing. I mean, like seriously, if he doesn't like our relationship, he can tell that before, right?" Akanksha said. "Yes Akanksha he can. My dad was really angry like amitabh jee in deewaar." Varun said. "Really! He was that angry?" Akanksha's eyes were wide open in shock. "Yes, of course, who will bear all those things about his son?" Varun said. "Yeah! That is truly true." Akanksha said. "So how is the situation?" He asked. "Dull and mom is really very angry on dad. Akhi and Kav also didn't talk to him from the morning. I feel isolated now." She said. "No, no, no, I'm there with you. Alia will come there with Pari. She is taking a break from the shoot, only for you. You need them now." Varun said. "Okay, where are you?" She asked. "In the middle of the shoot. Got some break, so I thought of calling you and ask the situation." He said. "How's the situation there?" She asked. "Dull." He replied. "I love you." She started crying. "I love you too." He said with a tear drop rolling down his cheek. "They are coming tonight. They'll stay till the situation will come into our hands." He said. "Okay" she said sobbing. "I love you, no matter what happens and if your dad wontedly gets you married to someone else, I'll kill that guy, or I'll take you away and marry you." Varun said sobbing. "Shhh!!!! Please don't cry baby! I can't see you crying. I love you." Akanksha said sobbing. "Okay baby, they are calling me for the shoot. I'll be in touch." Varun said "if possible, I'll meet you in Hyderabad. Anything for you." He said and kissed her on the phone. "That's why I love you." She said and kissed him on the phone. They blushed and cut the call. Akanksha immediately ran to her mom. "Ma, Alia and Parineeti are coming tonight for me." She said and hugged her happily. "All I want is to see you and your sisters happy." Mom said and kissed her on the forehead.

"Akanksha, Akanksha! Come fast" dad called. She rolled her eyes and walked towards him. "What?" She asked arrogantly and saw a guy standing beside him. She saw him and got shocked.

So what do you think? Who is he? Varun or someone else? Did her dad change his mind or not? Comment👇👇 and don't forget to vote.