Travelling to Rhode

"Did you pack everything?" Dad asked in the night. "Yes daddy, we packed." Akanksha said with a dozy tone. "If you sleep now, how will you travel to the airport?" He asked. "Yeah papa!" She said. Yuvraj came. "Ready?" He asked. He's driving them. "Yes Yuvraj, ready." Akanksha said and fake blushed. She went to the car as he pulled into the driveway. "Happy journey. Be safe!" Dad yelled. "Thanks papa! Bye mama!" Akanksha yelled back and waved at them. They too waved. Yuvraj pulled the car off the driveway. He drove to the airport. He was trying to be romantic with her, but, she was trying to be away from him. They reached. Ishika ran to Akanksha "Didi!!!!" She squealed and hugged. "Ishuuuu!!!! How are you???" Akanksha too squealed and hugged her back and "Where are others?" She asked. "Inside. In Starbucks. By the way, lemme guess, this is Yuvraj?" She asked. "Yes." Akanksha acted a fake blush. "So this is Ishika?" Yuvraj asked. "Yeah, JIJU!" she said wontedly. "Okay, ishu, we're getting late. Lets go." Akanksha said. "Fine Didi. Bye Yuvraj." Ishika said. "Bye Yuvraj." Akanksha said. "Bye baby. Miss you." He said. "Hmm... bye." She said and walked to the airport door. They checked in and sent the luggage. They got the boarding passes and went to Starbucks. "Hi guys!" Akanksha screamed. Everyone saw her. "Oops!" She whispered to herself. Ishika chuckled. She went to the big table where their buddies were sitting. She gave a quick hug to everyone. "Sumedh, Sid! How are you?" She squealed. "We are good bhabhi. I'm so sorry for what happened. Its really so sad. I can understand your situation." Sumedh said with teary eyes. "Shhh!!! Don't break down. I love you! By the way, nothing has happened now. Its okay!" Akhila said seeing Sumedh crying. "You're so sensitive." Akanksha said. Sid and Kavya threw some quick looks at each other.

"Didi," Kavya called Akanksha. They were sitting on a round table. Akhila, Akanksha and Kavya were sitting side by side. "Yeah?" Akanksha asked. "What?" Akhila asked. "Babes what do you think of Sid?" She whispered. "He's a good guy. I mean he's a fantastic lover, amazing man and good looking." Akanksha said. "Wait, wait, wait, wait, now why are you asking about him?" Akhila asked thinking deeply. "I think..." Kavya mumbled. "Oh, I hate mumbling Kavya. Tell what happened directly?" Akhila asked. Akanksha also started thinking deeply. "Umm... I think, I'm in love with him. I think this happened on that day we had a smooch." Kavya said. "WHAT?" Akanksha and Akhila shouted in unison. "What happened?" Varun asked. "Nothing nothing. We are seeing Ellen, Tay's 1st meet with Justin Timberlake?" Akanksha said. "Oh yeah, so?" He asked. "Nothing we were just laughing and enjoying." Akhila said. Varun nodded and started talking to Prabhas. "So are you serious that you're in love with him?" Akhila asked shockingly. "Yes Akhi, I'm serious. Like seriously, it's my first smooch and also my 1st kiss." Kavya whispered blushing. "Ahaan, blushing. My sister's in love!" Akanksha squealed silently squeezing Kavya's cheeks. She even more blushed. Sumedh snatched Akhila.

"What's going on?" He asked seeing her seriously. "Nothing babe." Akhila said pretending nothing happened. "I know something happened and also I know how to know." He said grabbing her waist and pulling her near to him. He squeezed her waist. She moaned softly and "uff! You know everything." She said. "Now tell, or else I'll kiss you, there." He said. "You're giving a warning, right?" She asked shocked. "I'm serious" he said. "Okay. I'll tell. But don't tell to anyone. Ishi will feel bad again." She said. He squeezed her waist again. "Kavya is in love with Sid." She said. "What?" He asked shockingly, leaving her waist. "You're joking, right?" He asked. "She's serious. She got to know that on their kiss day in LA, remember?" She asked. "Yeah! So she's in love!" He said. "Yeah! But how?" She asked. "I don't know. Let's see." Sumedh said. Meanwhile the announcement is made that the flight is ready on the runway. They rushed to the gate and boarded the bus, which goes to the flight. Akhila, Sumedh sat side by side. Varun and Akanksha, Prabhas, Kajal and Payal, Ishika, Siddharth and bechari (so sad) Kavya, Janvi and Rohit sat with each other. That's night. Akhila and Sumedh kissed deeply when the lights got off and slept. Akanksha and Varun too did the same. "I love you Sumu." Akhila said and "you're having a surprise when we go there." She said and winked. "I'm excited. I love you too." he said and kissed her again. She blushed hard.

So finally Kavya!😳 she's in love with Sid! OMG! Sumedh and Akhila became TOO romantic.💑

How's the chapter guys? Comment 👇👇 also vote⭐

Dedicated to Akhi615 and kavyamoolya