Noooo...!!!!

After two days, finally it's the day of wedding. Akanksha is in her accommodated room, the bride's room. Yuvraj is in his accommodated room, the groom's room. Nisha and Karan came to the wedding yesterday morning. Ishika didn't come, as they were having some exams. Akhila didn't go to college for a long time, coz her sister is in problems. Kavya too didn't go to the college. Siddharth came with his family. Alia, Parineeti, Akhila, Kavya, Sumedh and Siddharth were with Akanksha, while others were doing some wedding works. Prabhas is taking care of Payal in Akanksha's room. "Akshu, we want to see Yuvraj." Siddharth said. She nodded. Akhila took them to the groom's room. She knocked thrice. Yuvraj's Mom opened. "Hi Akhila. Want to see your Jiju?" She asked. Akhila smiled lightly and nodded. She let them in. They went to Yuvraj. "Yuvraj." Akhila called. She doesn't like to call him Jiju. He actually hates him for doing such for her sister. "Hey, hi Akhila. Come, sit." He said. They went and sat on the couch. "These are my friends, Sumedh and Siddharth." She said. "Oh, hi" he said and lightly glared at them. "So yeah, I just came to introduce them to you. I want to ask you a question." Akhila said. "Carry on" Yuvraj said. "Do you really love Akanksha?" She asked. "I love her more than me. I'll keep her happy everyday." Yuvraj said. Akhila lightly fake smiled. "Do you ever think that she'll love you?" She asked. He got lost in thought. They giggled and walked out.

"What happened? What did you talk with him?" Kavya asked. "I just gave him a doubt." Akhila replied. "What kind of doubt?" Kavya asked tensed. She told everything happened in Yuvraj's room. "Good one. You did the right thing." Kavya said. "He's thinking about that." Akhila said and chuckled. Sumedh is somewhat disappointed. Akhila saw that and went to him. "What happened?" She asked sitting beside him. "You didn't tell him that I'm your boyfriend." He said with a puppy face. "Aw, darling it's not like that. Its just that I don't want him to know about our personals. That's it." She said placing a kiss on his cheek. He got melted. "You know how to refresh me." He said winking. "Of course, I'm your wife." She said smirking. "I love you Mrs. Mudgalkar." He said. "I love you too Mr. Mudgalkar." She said. Mom entered. "They're calling you." She said. Akanksha got teary eyes. "I don't want this wedding ma." She said. Yuvraj entered. She got shocked seeing him. "What're you doing here?" She asked. "I want to tell you something." He said. Akanksha nodded with some hope that he'll leave her to Varun and go away. "I love you more than me Akanksha. If you don't love me, it's not my fault, it's your fault, coz, you'll miss everything I'll give after we get married. I love you that's all matters. I really don't mind if you love me or not. I love you that's it. Now come to the mandap." He said and went away. Akanksha got shocked. "Why everything happens only to me?" She said and sobbed. Dad entered. "What happened?" He asked seeing Akanksha sobbing. "Today is her wedding day. So she's getting a little emotional. That's it." Mom defended Akanksha. They went to the mandap and after a while, she became Mrs. Akanksha Yuvraj Mehra. Dad didn't listen anything. Mom was crying and finally, they did her bidaai and she became Mrs. Mehra, without her interest and she hates that feeling.
They went home. She did all the traditional rituals, which an Indian bride does. "Your Muh Dikhaai is tomorrow. You need to get some sleep Akanksha. Go in and have some sleep. You can be refreshed for tomorrow. Also, tomorrow is your suhaag raat. So you have to be ready for that too." Yuvraj's Mom said winking. She walked away. Yuvraj is sitting with some cousins and enjoying his time. Akanksha went into the room. She bolted the door, as tears made their way. She cried softly. She ran to the bed and cried, hiding her face in the pillow. Meanwhile her phone buzzed. "Hello." She said wiping her tears. "Akshu." The other voice said. "Baby?" She said and started crying. "Shhh...!!! Don't cry. I promised you on our wedding day that I will be in every moment of your life and face every hurdle that our life makes. Remember?" Varun said. Akanksha nodded "Hmm... I remember and I love you for everything." She said softly. "So please don't cry. We are gonna start a new life very early. I know it and I'm confident about it." Varun said placing a kiss on the phone. She smiled. "I love you." She said. "I love you too." He said smiling. "If you are sad, just remember that I'm always with you and just remember our first night." He said romantically, which made her blush hard. "Now get some sleep. I gave you some vitamins. If we were together, I used to kiss you and..." he was about to say something, but, "Hmm.... I know babe. I love you." She said and placed a couple of kisses on her phone. "Okay. I'll sleep and be normal. You're always in my heart. So no problem." She said. He smiled. "I love you." He said. "I love you too." She said and cut the call. She took a deep breath. She took a shower and changed into PJ's. She slept a sound sleep.

So sad what happened to Akanksha. Her Dad is really bad. How can a father do that to his own daughter? And Yuvraj! He doesn't even care about Akanksha's feelings! Let's see what happens later on. OMG! Varun called Akanksha. He really loves her. 😍😭

So how is this chapter guys?

Comment 👇👇 and also Vote⭐