Payal Arshi Uppalapati

He carefully took her in his hands and started rocking her "hi princess!" He whispered. She smiled lightly. "See, she's smiling!" Prabhas squealed softly. "Really!" Sumedh said and ran to Payal. "Hi baby, I'm your chachu." He said. She saw him. "Aww! She's not smiling." Sumedh pouted. "Trust me sumu, you look cute. But Payal, she's more cuter than you." Akhila said and ran to Payal. "Princess, hi, I'm your chachi." Akhila said. She smiled. "See, she loves her chachi more than chachu." Akhila said and winked. Sumedh's face fell. "Aww, Sumedh, she's just a small baby. Just born. Don't be disappointed boy!" Varun said cheering up. "Give me bhai" he asked. Prabhas gave Payal to Varun. He was just seeing at her. "She's so cute." He whispered. Akanksha took her phone and snapped as candid pic of Varun. Next he saw Akanksha. Payal was just seeing him and smiling. Akanksha took a picture of him. "Payal darling, I'm your chachu. I love you." He whispered. She smiled. "She looks cute when she smiles too." Varun whispered. Kajal woke up. "Where is my daughter?" She asked. Varun handled her to Kajal. Her face lightened up. "My Princess. I'm mommy." She said and placed a kiss on Payal's hand "Aww, she's so soft like gulab jamun dough." Kajal said. Everyone laughed, which made Payal cry. "Aw, see now she's crying. Don't make sounds till she sleeps." Kajal said in a warning tone, rocking Payal in her hands. She slept. Rachel walked in. "So here is the form, Prabhas. Fill this with the baby's details. So what's her name?" Rachel asked. "Payal Arshi." Prabhas said. Rachel tried to call the name. "P aa yaa ll" she said softly. "No it's P a y a l." Sumedh was teaching Rachel how to spell Payal, which made everyone laugh softly so that Payal won't get disturbed. "Done!" Prabhas said and handed the form to Rachel. "Kajal you get discharged now." Rachel said "I can't believe it's already a good bye." She said. "I promise there will be more visits Rachel." Kajal said holding her hands. "Hope so"Rachel said. Varun pulled the car in the driveway. They got into the car. "STAY IN TOUCH!" Rachel shouted. "I WILL" Kajal too shouted and waved her.

They got home in half an hour. Tamannaah was holding the aarthi plate. Kajal caught Payal in her arms. Prabhas got down with Kajal. They walked to the door, followed by Akhila, Sumedh and Akanksha. Varun parked the car and joined them. Tamannaah took the aarti of Payal, Kajal and Prabhas. They came in and sat on the couch. "Now show me my princess." Kavya said softly. "Here you go. But carefully." Kajal said and handed Payal to Kavya. She took her carefully and she woke up. She cried. "She is crying" Kavya's face fell. "Its okay, I should feed her. Excuse me." She said and went aside. "Its common, when baby's see monkeys they wake up and cry." Siddharth teased her. "Sid!" Kavya said, gritting her teeth. He chuckled "so monkey, do you want a banana?" He asked. "Youuuuu!!!!" Kavya screamed and ran behind him all over the room. Everyone were laughing their asses out, especially Sumedh and Akhila. Ishika was just letting out a fake smile, coz she didn't like her boyfriend being chased. "Uff!" Siddharth gasped and sat down with a thud "okay, I give up. I can't run anymore." He said. "Yay!" Kavya squealed softly seeing Payal and Kajal coming to the hall. She too sat down. "We have a surprise for you, Didi." Ishika said. "Yes Ishika. What?" Kajal asked smiling with excitement. "Come with us." Kavya said snatching Prabhas. "Wait, let me get up." He said. They lead Kajal and Prabhas to a room. Tamannaah opened the door. Karan was busy arranging the crib finally. "Here you go." Tamannaah said. Kajal cried softly, making sure that tears won't fall on Payal. Prabhas was really happy and ran inside. "This is amazing." He said. "Thank youuuuuu!" Karan, Ishika, Siddharth, Tamannaah and Kavya screamed softly in unison. Kajal went inside and placed Payal in the crib. "This room is beautiful." She whispered. "Guess what, Taylor Swift gave us an idea for the baby room. She told us to play her song never grow up for Payal." Karan said. "That's great!" Kajal whispered. "Shhh...!!! Let's go out." Prabhas said. Kajal closed the door slowly. They walked to the living room. "So next is Akanksha and Varun's wedding" Kajal said. Akanksha blushed as Varun saw her with a blush. "Okay love birds, hold on. We are going to be here till three months. Then we are talking to kaka and kaki. They are gonna finalize your wedding Akanksha. But ultimately you both are getting married. Next Sumedh and Akhila and after that Siddharth and Ishika. Definitely Kavya will elope." Kajal said and laughed followed by everyone. Kavya kept a poker face. "I won't elope. I will fight." She said pouting. "So girls, I got some gifts for you on the occasion of Payal's birthday. I've got more gifts for the little princess." Siddharth said.