Presents and something fishy

Siddharth took everything out of a huge bag. "It seems as if you are returning gifts for a birthday party." Tamannaah said. Siddharth chuckled. He handed the gifts. "Then for me?" Kavya pouted. "I told the gifts are only for girls. I just see 6 girls here. Akhila, Akanksha bhabhi, Tammu Didi, Ishika, Kajal Didi and Nisha Didi." Siddharth said. "Sid! I'll kill you. I saw another gift in your bag. I'm sure it's for me. Give me!" Kavya yelled. Siddharth chuckled "okay Kavya, chill." He said and gave that remaining one gift for Kavya. He actually wanted to tease her as a brother in law. Ishika is busy texting and smirking wide. Akhila saw that. She casually went and sat behind Ishika. Sumedh saw her with a confused face. She smiled at him. He too smiled a bit. She saw Ishika's mobile. She was busy texting that she didn't notice Akhila coming. Ishika texted to an unknown number. It says,

'I'll do that and I'm doing that.'

'Okay, but, I know you want to break a heart, it's your own reason. So please be careful. As a bestie, it's my duty to warn you and keep you safe.'

'I know, I know.'

'So bye for now. I'm sleepy. Gn sd tc for me and ks for you. Also RD for you.😉'

'Aww! 😍.'

'😊'

End of the texting and she sees back. Akhila pretends as if she's busy with her phone. "Akhi, what are you doing here?" She asked tensed. "Nothing, just updating my wattpad story." Akhila replied. Ishika gave a fake smile and went away. "What is she doing? What's RD? Who's RD? Who's that friend? She has another best friend rather than me? Who's heart she wants to break? Ishika, if you do that, I'll kill you." Akhila thought. "I should see what's going on with this girl! She's changed" she whispered to herself. "What happened? Lost in thoughts?" Sumedh asked sitting next to Akhila. "Yeah kinda." She said and "let's have dinner." She said, turning to others. "We'll cook. Its been a long time since we did that. You, me, Akshu Didi, Nisha Didi, Tammu Didi and Ishika Didi." Kavya said. "Yeah! That's a great idea! But today, south Indian food." Nisha said. "Okay, make it fast. We are hungry." Prabhas said catching his stomach. Nisha chuckled. "Okay Jiju okay!" She said and went to the kitchen followed by the girls.

In half an hour, they prepared the dinner. Rice, Mango Dal, ladies finger curry, Tomato curry, Brinjal Pickle, Rasam, papad and Sambar. They arrange the plates. "Dinner ready!" Kavya said "where's Kajal Didi?" she asked. "She's feeding Payal. Rachel said that she should feed her every four hours." Prabhas said. "Okay, but you come for the dinner." She called everyone. "So monkey can also serve dinner." Siddharth said and grinned. "Sid, special for you. Come and sit in your special seat." Kavya invited nicely. "Your being nice to me?" He asked. "Of course jijajee." Kavya said. She walked from there spinning her hair back. "Did she just call me jijajee? Oh My God" Siddharth said to Ishika. She just chuckled and went to the dining table. They sat. Siddharth was about to sit. Kavya ran to him. "Jijajee, not here. You have a special place. Come with me." She said and took Siddharth to a corner seat. "Sit." She smiled. "You're acting weird today." He said and shook his head. He sat down and fell down hilariously. Kavya started laughing her ass out. "Tit for tat!" She said and even more laughed. Everyone laughed. Sumedh laughing, picked him up. "I'll tell you wait!" Siddharth said. After dinner, he silently went into Kavya's room. He took some melted chocolate, white chocolate syrup, some skittles, colored chocolate chips and grummy bears. He poured everything on her bed and covered with as many blankets as he can. "Now starts the fun!" He whispered to himself. He grinned and came out.

"Didi, I'll sleep" Kavya said after a long talk. "Yeah yeah you should go and sleep. Very necessary." Siddharth said with a very concerned voice. "Suddenly you are thinking about me?" Kavya asked with her eyes widened. "Yeah yeah go." He said. She walked to her room. After sometime, "AAAAAAHHHHHHH! DIDI! JIJU!" Kavya shouted. Everyone ran there. "Plan worked." Siddharth whispered to himself and grinned. After seeing Kavya, everyone laughed their asses out. Payal was in another room. She can't hear them. Kavya was fully dipped in chocolate. "I knew it. Sid!" She saw him with a poker face and chased him. She caught him and rubbed all the chocolate to him. She climbed on him and she even more applied chocolate. "Youuuuu!" He said and he applied chocolate. Suddenly Kavya slipped and they had a smooch. She became numb and got away from there. Everyone got shocked. Ishika was horrified. "I'll take a shower." Kavya said and went into the bathroom. Everyone went to sleep.

Kavya and Siddharth smooched! OMG! 😳
What do you think of this chapter guys? Please vote and comment!