Back To India

Five months later

They are back to India. Everyone are in their home. Varun started shooting for his film Badrinath ki dulhania with Alia. Akanksha and Alia became good friends. She used to visit Varun in his sets. They used to have fun on sets. Alia and Akanksha used to plot against any team member and prank on them. That was even more fun. "Yeah yeah, we should. Lets do that more often aksh. That would be even more fun." Alia said. "Yes aloo. That would be awesome." Akanksha said. Varun came to them and coughed lightly. "I'm leaving, have your privacy." Alia winked and left from there. "Hey," Varun said "I want to kiss you." He said. "Ahaan!" Akanksha said and leaned forward. They kissed. "I love you" he whispered. "I love you too" she whispered. "Akshu, I'll ask my mom and dad to quickly talk to your parents, so that we can get married and I can love you more everyday." Varun said. "Yeah, okay. I too told my mom and dad. They'll talk and finalize. Then we can get married." Akanksha said excited. "I'll call papa and say. We'll go with them. That would be great." Varun said. "Yeah, but I'll go to them first. You come that day afternoon." Akanksha said. "Okay, that would be good." Varun said and called his dad, David Dhawan. "Ha Varun bol." He said. "Papa, I think it's high time. We should go and talk to Akanksha's parents." Varun said. "That's what I'm thinking." David said and "we are going tomorrow." He said. "Cool papa, I love you so much." Varun said and cut the call. "You're leaving to Hyderabad today evening with your sisters. There are only four hours left." Varun said. "Yay!" Akanksha said and "I miss you baby. I love you" she said and kissed him. They kissed deeply and passionately. "Varun get ready." His manager came and said. They broke the kiss and Varun got up. He got ready. "I booked the tickets baby. Miss you. Hoping the best." Varun said and "now you leave. You have to pack your things." He said smooching her. "Okay. I love you and miss you." She said and gave a one last smooch and hug. Varun's driver dropped Akanksha home. She rushed inside and packed the things. That day was Sunday.

"What happened?" Akhila asked. "We are leaving to Hyderabad." Akanksha said and explained everything. "That's really great!" Kavya screamed and got dressed. "Akhi, go get dressed." Akanksha said. They got dressed and ate the leftover lunch. "Yeah Ishi, I'll give you the updates." Akhila said. "Miss you Akhi baby!!" Sumedh said and they kissed. "If you finish kissing, shall we go?" Akanksha asked. Kavya is busy in avoiding Siddharth's eye contact. They got into the car and left, as Akanksha drove. They reached the airport. Flight is on the runway. They rushed and finished checking. They took their boarding passes and hurried to the gate. They showed the passes and got into the bus. They took a deep breath. They reached the plane and boarded. "We'll surprise them!" Kavya squealed. "Yay!" Akhila too squealed. "Akhi, I'm gonna tell about your relationship too." Akanksha said. "Your wish di" Akhila said with a smile. "I miss everyone. Arshi, my favorite doll!" Kavya cried. "Don't shout like that Kavya. This is a flight." Akhila said. "Oops, sorry" she said.

They reached in one and a half hour. They took a cab. They reached home. Bell rang. "Coming coming." Mom shouted. She opened the door. "Akshu, Akhi, Kavya! What a big surprise!" Mom screamed. "Mamma!" Girls squealed and hugged her. "Who's that?" Dad came out to see. "My princesses!" He said shockingly. "Papa!" Girls squealed and hugged him. "How are you?" He asked. "Super Papa. How are you?" Akanksha asked. "I'm like this." He said showing him. "Fit and fine!" Akhila said and chuckled. "Go and get refreshed. I'll make something to eat." Mom said. "Mamma! You can do that afterwards, but let me tell you both a news. Varun's family is coming to see you tomorrow morning. In another news, Akhila is in love." Akanksha said. "Akhi?" Mom saw her with a serious face. "Yes ma. I'm in love with a boy named Sumedh Mudgalkar. He has a brother named Siddharth Mudgalkar. His mom is a house wife, Anuradha Mudgalkar and his dad is a diamond merchant, Vasudev Mudgalkar." Akhila said. "Wait, what did you just say? Vasudev?" Dad asked. "Yes dad." Akhila said. "Vasudev! Anita, do you remember him? My school friend. He is my best friend till date. I'm really lucky to have his son as my son in law." Dad said. "Yes I remember him." Mom said with a wide smile. "Thank You daddy!" Akhila shouted and hugged him. "Let's see about Akanksha tomorrow." Dad said. Girls went to get refreshed and have dinner.

Sumedh and Akhila are finally accepted by everyone. Yay!

What do you think guys? Will Varun and Akanksha's relationship go on further or not? Will they parents accept or not? Comment down and don't forget to vote.