{3}

Rebecca

"Y-yes sir." I swallowed hard, "I thought I told your rat ass if I saw a blade again, things would get worse." He smirked grabbing me by my throat. "I-I-I-I'm s-s-orry." I breathed heavy. "That ain't good enough sweetheart." He breathed heavy against my skin. He brought me closer- he was going to kiss my again. He put his lips on mine and stayed still crying he moved his and I didn't move. "Bitch." He slurred slapping my with the blade in his hand, "OW!" I winched as the blade dragged across my skin. "P-please." I begged. He yanked me into the kitchen. I threw me on the ground causing me to hit my head.

I grasped my head and cried, he lifted up my shirt and started slicing my stomach "ow! Dad! Please!" I screamed in mincing pain. "Cut one more time I'll shoved this god forsaken thing down your throat." He spat, he got up and I heard the door slam. I began to sob loudly. "Why me." I cried, I wiped my eyes and stood up, I walked to the full length mirror and looked at my swollen lips my bleeding cheek, and the blood seeping through my shirt. I slowly lifted my shirt and looked at my side, he had cut me 8 times. I began to cry more, I got some rubbing alcohol and cleaned the all the cuts. I cried as the rubbing alcohol stung, I placed band-AIDS on the ones on my stomach and left my cheek be free.

I went to the kitchen and grabbed some teddy bear grams. I then ran upstairs and changed my shirt into a blue shirt that said happy. I don't have much, I then ran downstairs grabbed my bag and ran downstairs. I went outside and got on my bike and drove to the park to my house.

From: Unknown
Don't forget tomorrow @ 10

It was from Demi.

From: Rebecca
Yes ma'm

I saved her number in my iPhone 5 that I saved enough money for. My dad pays for the bill I just have to not have cost more than $300 dollars a month. I put my stuff down on the park bench and began doing my homework, with out Internet this stuff was hell. "10x + 5y =15"

"What the fuck, number and letters." I moaned, I put my pencil down and got out a little bag of teddy bear grams. I stared at the math problem stupid ADD and ADHD, I got distracted and looked at the happy kids that were having fun. "Rebecca?" I heard. My eyes shot open and I turned around and saw a women, I didn't know who it was. "Um, I'm so sorry, I can move-" I said fast. "No, no it's fine, it's me Demi." She raised her glasses a little. I breathed out a little. "May I join you?" She asked. I nodded, "what are you doing here?" I asked.

"Batman loves the park." She held up a cute all black puppy. "Oh my god, he is so cute!" I smiled. She laughed "thank you. What happened to your face?" She asked. "Oh- on my way here I fell off my bike. Oops." I smiled, "your clumsy like me." She smiled. "I guess." I smiled.

"So what are you doing?" She asked. "Well, I wanted to do my homework but I can't figure out how to do this last problem." I moaned. "What subject?" She smiled. "Math, now they have fucking letter and numbers." I smacked myself in the head. Demi laughed, she stood up and sat next to me. "Here, I'm pretty good with this stuff." She smiled. Her smile was so welcoming and beautiful, I just wanted to be with her forever. She picked up my pencil and read the problem out loud.

"10x + 5y = 15" she smiled,

"So we are solving for X first-" then I dozed off. I started thinking about a happy life. "And there Rebecca did you see?" She smiled circling the answered. "Woah- I did- your good." I smiled. She smiled and stood up and went across from me again. "Why, don't we go back to my house and clean your cheek, I don't want it to get infected." She was so nice, I don't even know why, she barley knew me. "If you want I don't want to burden." I said picking up my things. "Nonsense, come on." She smiled. We talked and walked to her house. I didn't realize we had so much in common.

She typed in her gate code and we walked inside, "so your 15 right? How come you look like your 18 but have the body of like a 12 year old, your so skinny." She smiled, I set my stuff down at her door. "I don't know really- haven't like grown I guess." I smiled. She brought me to her bathroom and picked me up and set me on the sink. "Alright stay here." She said.

God why is she so fucking nice to me. She came back with s first aid kit. She got some cleaning stuff and I freaked out as she got close to my face, "so what grade are you in?" She smiled, "I-I-I-I'm in uh 8th going into 9th." I trembled. "But your 15?" She asked. "I was held back because my shook said I wasn't smart enough to be in 8th grade." I said. "Well that's ridiculous." Demi laughed.

"There you go! All cleaned up!" She smiled helping me down. "Wow, Demi thank you so much. My dad would of never done that." I smiled. "Why not? He is your dad." She said putting her hand on my back and we walked out. "Follow me." We got into her kitchen, "cause he works a lot." I lied. "Oh, what does he do?" She smiled opening her fridge. I stood still as she pulled food out. My eyes darted on the food "oh my god." I thought, she was making a sandwhich, a ham one. It's like I could taste the warm bread with the cold ham and some tomatoes and mayo. My mouth was watering "hello? Earth to Becca." She laughed.

I shook my head "wait what?" I said embarrassed, "are you hungry? Do you want me to make you a sand which?" She asked. "Uh- no-no I wouldn't want you to do more work than you have to." I played with my fingers. "Rebecca? Are you hungry?" She asked a little more firmly. "Uh- very." I said looking down at my feet hoping not to cry.

-----------------------
Don't forget to comment and vote!