{32}

{ Rebecca }

I got home and went to the couch where Maddie and Mom was, I laid down holding my stomach letting tears fall, "B you okay over there?" Mom asked. "No! Cramps!"

"Here, I'll get you pain medicine." She rubbed my back "thank you." Then Madison looked at me "I'm lucky I haven't gotten my period yet, looks painful." She said innocently "it hurts like a mother freaking fucker and I have my dance tomorrow, and if my cramps are like this I don't know how I'm supposed to enjoy it. Last day of school is this up coming week." I moaned. "Here you go babe."

"Thank mom." Her face lit up with a smile, I don't understand why it makes her so happy to have me call her mom. But I guess that's something I won't understand. "BECCA!" I was snapped out of my thought at Dallas yelling my name. "WHAT!" I yelled back, "its dinner time." She laughed. I looked at everyone sitting around the table but Demi, "oh sorry. I was thinking." I stood up and joined them at the table. "Where is Demi?" Madison asked. "She is out with some friends, she will be back later tonight." Dianna smiled. "When does Demi's interview with Ellen come on?" I asked poking at my food, "oh! Well actually it came on earlier today but you were at school, so we recorded it you can watch it after dinner." Dianna smiled, "I'm not actually hungry because I had food at the pizzeria." I lied.... again.

"Oh you sure?" I nodded my head and put my plate on the sink and went to my room.

I turned on my tv and put on the interview with Demi and her blonde/bright orange hair.

"Please welcome Demi Lovato!" People cheered and gasped at the same time. "Hi Ellen, thanks for having me!" She smiled hugging her. "So, uh last time I saw you, your hair was black and now it's orange and blonde??" Ellen laughed. "Yeah uh you see it wasn't my choice what happened to my hair, my sisters Madison and Rebecca were pranking my security guard max and it backfired. Obviously as you can see." She laughed, "are you going to get revenge on them?" She laughed. "Definitely." She smirked.

"This literally happened like 30 minutes ago so I didn't have time to fix it."

I finished watching the show and Hunter texted me

H: heyyy! What time should I pick you up at?
B: uh, dance starts at 7 right?
H: yup! I want to take you out to dinner also but we don't have to if you don't want to
B: no! That sounds awesome, I think I'll be ready by 5:30
H: perfect, can't wait your going to look beautiful, I mean you look beautiful every day
B: haha thanks hunter and you'll look super handsome

"Hey Becca?" Madison said opening my door. "Yeah?" I asked.

B: I gotta go text ya later byee

She came in and closed my door "what!" I snapped annoyed. She held my backpack "you best not have an attitude on with me, cause I want to know why you have alcohol in your SCHOOL backpack and the snacks mom gives you to eat." She said raising an eyebrow. I jumped off my bed and grabbed the backpack "you cannot tell anyone!" I snapped pointing my finger at her.

"What? Are you alcoholic or something do you drink at school, are you fucking stupid! Out of all people I thought you would be against drinking! You know considering your dad." She crossed her arms, my 14 year old sister confronting me about my own business. "Hey! You don't get to say shit about my dad he went through hell and back so shut your damn mouth! Plus it isn't your damn business-" I nearly yelled.

"Okay! Maybe I don't have a right with your dad, but drinking! Are you a fucking dumbass!? Your living with an a girl-"

"Just shut up! Okay! I'm not alcoholic! I don't do drugs! And I'm not staving myself for fucking sakes! God you and your freaking family are so annoying!" I yelled, "there your family to!" She fired back. "BARLEY!" I snapped back. "Woah woah!" Dallas yelled entering my room. "What is going on!"

Madison looked at me and back at Dallas, "I found vodka in her backpack in a water bottle and in the bottle when I was looking for a pencil." Dallas face went pale, "you little brat!" I spat. "I'm not a damn alcoholic!" I yelled with angry tears forming.

"I never said you were! I just asked why it was in your backpack! I'm not a brat because I did the freaking right thing! You can talk to us and we can help you!" She fought back, I pushed Dallas hands off of me "NO! I can't! I can't talk to any of you because if I did you would think I'm crazy! You have known me for like a month or two and you act like you've known me for my whole life and you haven't! Just stop! It's my business why there was alcohol in my bag okay!" I yelled with tears forming.

God I needed to get out of this, I walked to my bathroom and slammed the door shut. "Good going Madison! Why didn't you tell an adult." Dallas lectured. "Just let her go, Dallas." Madison said rather rudely. "When's she ready she will talk." Madison said then my door closed. I threw my head back on the door and let out a sigh.

I woke up and looked at my phone and it was 11, ugh I over slept like a lot. It was Saturday and it was the formal. I got up from my bed and went downstairs and there was Dallas, Madison, Dianna, and Demi all talking. When I entered the tension was so thick I could cut it with a knife. "Good Morning Rebecca." Dianna smiled. "Good morning." I said softly. I grabbed a waffle and put it in the toaster, maybe I should just confess I mean like what's the worse they are going to do. Take away my dance ground me but I feel guilty and bad for what I say to Madison and Dallas, like they were only looking out for me and I fucked it up. I snapped out of my thoughts when Demi touched my back "hey you okay? You look pale." She said softly.

"Uh, Dallas that was my alcohol. I was pouring some into the water bottle and Dems walked in one me and I threw it all in my backpack, but I wasn't going to drink it. It was for my friend a-allison." I lied AGAIN. I nodded and turned around and walked upstairs.

--------------------------

Comment & vote! Please