{12}

Demi

"So let me get this straight Demetria, your maid is 15 and she flipped out when she saw a man?" My mom smiled. "Yes, she fell asleep so I let her stay here, but I think her dad abuses her or something, from nasty phone calls to mean messages." I explained. "Dallas, can you please see if she Is awake?" I asked. "Sure." She jumped up from the couch and started upstairs.

"Do I call the police or wha-" then I saw Becca and Dallas enter the room. "Hey sweetheart." I smiled. I looked at my mom who was staring at Becca "mom this is-"

"Rebecca" we said in unison. "Wait what?" I asked confused. "Oh my god." I looked at mom who was about to cry. "Um, hi Mrs. Lovato I'm Rebecca." She choked out. My mom stood up and walked over to her, "Rebecca, your so pretty." She smiled. "Okay, uh mom. What are you doing?" I asked.

"Rebecca, it's me, I'm your mom." I saw Rebecca's eyes dart to mine. I shrugged and mouthed "I don't know."

"No, sorry you have the wrong Rebecca my mom left me." She smiled nervously. "No your Rebecca Faith James. Born at 6:12 PM at Dallas Top hospital." 

"Oh my god, that's all correct. But how- what- why- no." Rebecca swallowed hard. "Okay! Someone explain!" Dallas yelled. I stood up and grabbed Rebecca and put her on the chair. "Rebecca, I'm your mom. I met your dad when I was on a break with my husband Eddie, I met your dad at a bar and we did things and you happened, I got back with Eddie and he was supportive, and when I gave birth to you we fought for custody and he won and the minute we stepped out of the court room he took off with you and I didn't know where you went or anything. But I'm here no and I love you." Mom said tearing up. "So that makes you my mom, Demi Lovato and Dallas Lovato and Madison De la Garza my step sisters!?" She nearly yelled. "Yes it does."

Rebecca

Oh my god, this was amazing I couldn't help but grab onto Demi and hug her. She pulled me into her lap and I laid my head on her boobs. "Oh my god, this is amazing. I'm saved." I whispered tearing up.  I pulled my face off of her chest and I saw she was crying. "You guys can save me." I whispered. I got down off of Demis lap and ran to Dianna she wrapped her arms around me and picked me up "I'm so sorry baby girl." She said hugging me. "It's okay Dianna, just you have to help me, you HAVE to get custody of me. Please I begged, "why don't you like your dad?" Demi asked. I looked down at the ground and began to cry.

"No, I don't like him." I cried. "Why not sweetheart?" Demi asked walking to me. I was more comfortable with her, "he hurts me." I breathed in deep. "What?!" I could hear Demi get angry. "How!" She shot up, I had never seen this side of Demi. I looked at Dallas who was like 'what the fuck just happened' and I looked at Madison who had her earbuds in. "I-I-cant say he will hurt me." I said playing with my fingers. "He can't, your safe with us. Your sisters and your mom." Demi smiled wrapping her hands around my stomach. "How does he hurt you baby girl?" Dianna said keeling down next to Demi.

"He- hits me, hard, he usually grabs my neck and throws me around. Uh he cuts me." I said showing my wrists and then lifting up my shirt. Demi and Dianna and Dallas gasped. "He-he-" I started to cry. "He doesn't feed me, says means things, a-and he kisses me on my lips and touches me, he made me get naked and he played with me and he hurt me twice." I was sobbing I was humiliated. "Oh my fucking god, I'm going to kill him!" Demi yelled. "NO! YOU CANT GO OVER THERE! HE WILL KILL YOU! HE ALREADY TRIED TO KILL ME!" I screamed at Demi. She was full on sobbing "well we have to call 911!" Dianna said running her fingers through her hair.

"No no no! You can't they will take me away!" I cried  "listen to me, they can't do that. You have your mother now, they will ask you questions then his rights as a parent will be terminated and then we can get full custody of you." Demi smiled. Her smile was so welcoming. "I'm so thankful for you demi." I cried, "but this all so much. Where do I go now? You Dianna live in Texas, but I don't want to move to Texas. I want to stay here and- I don't know." I put my hands on my forehead. "Well- what if you lived with me?" Demi smiled. "What! No! Your busy and I don't want to be a burden you have a career and your recording a new album-" Demi put her hand on my mouth.

"Becca, please I want you to. That way you could stay here and I would get to know my sister and it will be fun." Demi smiled, "but I'm a mess." I said tearing up. "Well then your my mess." Demi grabbed me and pulled me into a hug, then Dallas and Dianna joined in. I smiled as tears ran down my face and I pulled out of the hug. "I need to pee." I giggled. Demi and Dianna smiled.

I walked to the bathroom and pulled out my phone

From: Dad
Bitch, I found you. Your at damn Demis house, you better get your ass outside in 5 minutes or I'm coming in. Then you will be punished, I'm thinking play time and maybe death. I don't know your choice depends on if you listen to me ;)

I began to panic, "oh no. I have to save Demi and Dianna and Dallas and Maddie." I quickly ran out of the bathroom and I walked to the door. I saw him he looked drunk and drugged out of his mind I ran to the kitchen. "What's going on?" Dianna asked. "YOU NEED TO HIDE NOW!" I whispered/ yelled "what why!" Demi panicked. "PLEASE!" I grabbed Demi's and Dianna hand and dragged them to the kitchen pantry. I opened it "stay in there!" I pushed them in there and then I ran to Dallas and I heard knocking. "No no no no no!" I breathed heavy, I grabbed Dallas hand and pushed her in the pantry, "MADISON! GET UP!" I yelled as the knocking grew louder. "What the hell?" She said as I shoved them into the pantry. I shut the door and I turned around and I saw my dad breaking Demis window and crawling through. "I TOLD YOU NOT TO COME HERE!" He slurred.

-----------------------------------

OOOO spicy!
Don't forget to comment and vote