{ 42 }

{ Rebecca }

I fucked up so much honestly it didn't matter, they were going to give me away so why not. All my emotions and feelings just left, it's almost like I couldn't feel anything.

"I already hurt." I spat coldly.

"Demi is dating my principal and they had sex and Demi found out she was pregnant and -and she started drugs again then the baby died." I spat out. "Oh my god."

There were muffled gasps. "I FUCKING HATE YOU REBECCA! YOU COULD BE DEAD AND I WOULDN'T GIVE ANY FUCKS BECAUSE YOUR WORTHLESS!" Demi screamed. Just then I felt a fist collide with my jaw, then I fell backwards on the ground "Demi! Fucking enough! 24 years old and you hit your damn sister! You better go your room in our house because we can trust you to leave. We're calling off your tour." Eddie spat. "No! No! You can't do that! If you cancelled this then I can't meet my fans and your putting my crew out of work! My fans got me to where I am! I'll get Mike to go on tour with me to watch me! But please don't!" Demi begged.

"We will think about it. But for as of now Dallas go home, Rebecca go to your room and same with you demi and do NOT talk to eachother but you both keep your doors open!" Dianna snapped. "Why? You think we are gonna kill ourself?" I scoffed. "Well actually yes! Both of you are not stable, between Demi cutting now and about to go on tour and you starving yourself and cutting and your damn issues! I can't fucking trust either of you! So go to your ROOMS RIGHT FUCKING NOW!"

I turned around and bolted up the stairs, I fell at the top step and then I was met with the family pictures. I ran down the wall pulling picture frames off the wall. "I HATE THIS DAMN FAMILY!" I screamed. Then Demi came up "fucking stop! Okay! You fucked this up for all of is! I really wish you never came to my gate, I wish my mom never met your dad and I wish you were never fucking created!" Demi yelled running into her room and slamming her door shut. Then I did the same.

I grabbed my new backpack and my money I had $3,000 because Dianna and Eddie felt bad so they gave me some money. I threw clothes in the bag, my pocket knife, my phone charger, I zipped up my bag and I didn't need to sneak out. I opened my door and looked at the broken glass everywhere and Madison picking it up. "Where are you going?" She asked. I ignored her and ran down the stairs opened the door and shut it. It finally stopped raining and I began my long trek to where? I didn't know

"Rebecca!" I heard my name being yelled. I opened my eyes and took in my surroundings. I was in a fucking tree!? "Rebecca!" I looked down and it was Madison. "Get the fuck out of the tree!" I climbed down and looked at her. Tears falling "come on, everyone is crying and missing you." I wanted to say something but it was as if my mouth was forced shut.  She grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the woods.

"Are you crazy? Moms and Dad are probably going to send you to some rehab or juvenile detention or a academy for the summer." Madison kept repeating. I was really dirty, I had shit in my hair and my clothes had tears in it and stains. I mean i ran away from bad guys climbed up a tree and slept in it.

Dianna and Eddie kept hugging me Dianna was crying and I just stayed silent. "Madison, go get Demi and Dallas please and come back here." Madison nodded and began to run up the stairs, it was awkward sitting there. "What do you need mom? I was up all night looking for Rebecca and you found her." Demi said obnoxiously. "Who needs her anyways?" Dallas smirks. I show no emotion as my eyes fill with tears. This is my damn family.

"Demetria, you leave for your tour in 5 hours and it's 2 months. Me and Eddie have decided something for all you girls. You 4 will live together in a penthouse we have rented in LA. It had 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, Demi you will go on tour for 2 months and when you come back you will go to LA and live together for a month and you have you have no say, because if you don't do this I will personally make all 4 of your lives a living hell." Dianna said firmly.

"What the fuck, mom you can't do that!" Demi protested standing up, then Dianna stood up "oh I can and I will, remember who has the power to stop your career?" She smirked. Then Demi looked down and sat down.

"You all need to write together and get over your differences so your going on a vacation, but with conditions, and rules and those are;

No running away
Demi and Becca must attend therapy with mike
Dallas must attend AA meetings and get a job
Madison must go back to her Ariel class
Must be home by 10 o'clock every night,

Marissa will come by and see if everyone is home
If they are all getting along by the 2nd to last week before school starts they get to go on a vacation. If they can't succeed, they all have own punishments

If Dallas does not have a job (a good job, because you went to college) when this is over and isn't getting along her punishments include; loosing access to her credit cards. She will get 2 cards that have a certain amount of money on them each month and when she buys something we get a notification of what you bought.

If Madison does not attend Ariel classes 4 times a week and improve her attitude her punishment includes; phone being taken away for 5 months, no posting YouTube videos and being grounded for 5 months.

If Rebecca does not attend therapy, group, and her weekly doctor visits or get along her punishments include; having to live in Texas for a year and in that year no softball. Not on a school team or off a school team.

I roll my eyes, what a bitch.

If Demi doesn't attend therapy, or weekly doctor visits, can't get along, her punishments include; having Mike start to live with you, Batman coming to live in Texas and taking a 6th month break, no concerts; interviews; photo shoots." Eddie and Dianna explained

"This is so fucking unfair." Demi rolled her eyes.

Everyone moaned in frustration.

"One more thing, since we know y'all are sneaky every night you must have a breathalyzer test. We know this is a lot and you probably feel like we don't trust you but at this point this is what's best. We love you all so much and we don't want you guys to fall down the wrong path and weather you like it or not y'all are siblings and your going to be there for eachother for the rest of y'alls lives and it's important you get along. Demi you have 5 hours before you start your tour and mike will be with you. Madison and Dallas please leave for a second, Rebecca and Demi stay." Dianna said. They angrily got up from the table

"This is like I'm back in rehab all over again." She rolled her eyes. "Alright enough Demetria. Your 24 acting like a 9 year old. You better stop your damn eye rolling and be happy, after your stunt with becoming pregnant and then losing the child and starting drugs up again and cutting you don't have the right to mad at me or your mom. We were going to cancel your tour and send your ass back to rehab. But you worked hard for this so we let it be." Eddie said clearly annoyed.

"Since both of you are cutting, at your weekly appointments they will check your body's for anything."

I instantly tensed up, no one can look at my body it's mine. Every time someone looked at my body I always remember my dad and I have panic attacks and shit. "Rebecca are you okay?" I heard Demi ask. I shook my head vigorously I tried to speak but nothing came out. So I just shook my head 'no' I started to breathe heavy. I looked at everyone's faces and they were plastered with concern.

--------------------------

Comment & vote