{26}

It's been 3 weeks, and her face is bruise free

{Rebecca}

"Come on Rebecca!" The coach yelled. We were practicing and I'm so out of it, school ends in two weeks, states is in 2 days, I started filming the show, last time I ate 4 weeks ago. I mean I eat like a few crackers but I don't know. My life is a mess right now. "REBECCA!" The coach yelled again, "huh? What?" I snapped back "hit the ball or your not going to states!"

Oh fuck, abbey threw the ball and I hit it, I dropped the bat and ran to first base. Fuck I'm getting dizzy, "Rebecca, Demi is here!" Lilly yelled at me. Oh shit I can I feel the vomit rising, I covered my mouth with my hand and ran to a tree, I put my hand on the tree and just puked, there was basically nothing, I opened my eyes and fixed my posture and grabbed my bag "okay bye." I said running to Demi's car "you alright kiddo?" Demi asked concerned. "Yeah- just got a little over heated, do I have filming today?"

"Uhh-" Demi pulled out of the parking spot "no, tomorrow morning you do though. So depending on when shooting ends we will see if you go to school or not." She smiled. "Sounds good."

"Also, why are you so fancy?" I giggled. "Oh I totally forgot to tell you, I'm singing stone cold at the Billboard Women music thing." She smiled. "So I have to drop you off at home and get on my way. Marissa will come check on you and see how you are." Demi said. I got a little sad "alright, when do you think you will be home?"

"11:30 latest" I sighed as we pulled in the drive way "why what's up?" She asked. "Just wanted to talk to you, you have been crazy busy lately." I softly smiled. "We can talk tomorrow. I want you showered and in bed by 9 got it?" Demi chuckled. "Yes mom." I playfully rolled my eyes and got out of the car "love youuuu!" I rolled my eyes "love you to!" Then I walked inside. I dropped my backpack and hurried into the garage and grabbed 2 beers. I pulled out my phone to check out my social media, I sent out a tweet to watch Demi tonight. I get my backpack and get it my homework and open a beer.

I downed my second beer as I finished my homework, I wasn't drunk just a little tipsy. I ran to my room and showered and changed, I went downstairs and turned on the tv to the channel. I texted her

"Good luck! I love you!"

"Thanks lil sis! Love you to! Do your homework!"

I giggled and went to my play store seeing if there were any good apps, and of course I came across Demi's game, let's just try it. "Okay how come Demi looks like totally hot and I look like trash." I laughed.

"Hey Rebecca." I felt a warm hand rub my back. "Wh-what time is it?" I moaned rubbing my eyes. "Almost midnight. You okay?" Demi asked softly. "Mhm, I just fell asleep down here." I yawned tucking my hands under my stomach and facing my head towards the couch. "Come on, I'll take you to your room." Demi giggled. I didn't fight "alright." I smiled. "You little princess." Demi smirked. I stood up and Demi picked me up and put me on her waist as if I was a baby. She turned off the lights as she made her way to my room, then I noticed Marissa recording. I buried my face more into Demi's neck causing her to giggle.

"How about best sister award goes to Demetria Lovato!" Marissa laughed as Demi set me on my bed. "Night Demi, I love you." I yawned getting under my covers. "Night B, sleep tight." She kissed my forehead and her and Marissa left me room.

{ Demi }

"Omg send me that video, I want to post it to my Instagram." I laughed as Marissa threw herself next to me. "Sent." She giggled. I got the video and began to upload it to Instagram "and the award for best sister goes to ME @/iambecca15 is a very sleepy person."

I plugged my phone in and turned off the light as Marissa plugged her phone in. "What's it like having Rebecca live with you?"

"Well, it's interesting, she has bipolar, anxiety, depression, ADD & ADHD and horrible OCD, and her therapist said she may have post traumatic stress disorder, therapy 2 times a week, but you know i love her with all my heart and were taking it one step at a time." I yawned as my eye lips grew very heavy. "Wow Demi, that's crazy"

-------------------------

Don't forget to comment and vote