{24}

{ Rebecca }

Demi and Maddie went to bed early and I'm still waiting for Ester.

I hear the doorbell go off and I run downstairs and open the door "ESTER!" I nearly yelled. "Hey butt munch!" She giggled. "I have some awesome news to tell you! Come on!" I grab her hand and we run to my room. "God! Too many stairs!" She laughed as she jumps on my bed. "I know right." I smile. "Okay so you know the show the fosters?" I smiled. "DUH ITS OUR FAVE SHOW!" She squealed. "Well the director called Demi and wants me to be on it!" I smiled. "HOLY FUCKING SHIT FACE!" She nearly screamed. "I KNOW RIGHT!" We hugged "this is crazy." She said softly. "Hah what is?" 

"Well, I mean you go from minute to being abused and then Demi's Lovatos maid, then you find out your her sister and now you live in this house and your becoming famous." She smiled. "I know it is crazy, it's all happening so fast. But it's not all fun Demi is gone a lot, she does press, interviews, photo shoots, she's working on a new album we can't go out in public with out like being stared out or someone asking for a picture." I shrugged. "Aw, I'm sorry, let's get some sleep." She smiles "not a bad idea." I laughed. We gut under my covers and I turned on off my bed side lamp and fell asleep.

"God! You fucking worthless brat!" My father screamed at me. "I-I didn't do anything!" I sobbed, he grabbed my arm and threw me into his room. "Stay there bitch." He spat at me.

I stood there sobbing as I heard things being thrown around, he came bam with a knife and duck tape. "Strip!" He slurred "w-what?" I cried. "You heard me!" He ran over to me and threw me on the ground. "Wait! No! Stop!" I screamed as he sat on my stomach grabbing my hands. He grabbed a piece of tape and taped my hands to the ground.

"DAD! STOP!" I screamed as I threw my feet around. "STOP IT!" He screamed as I felt a sharp pain slice across my leg, "ow!" I sobbed. My feet where taped to the ground and I felt cold metal cut my clothes off. "S-stop!" I begged.

I shot up from my bed, my breathing all over the place, I was sweating and I was crying I flung my feet over the edge of the bed. "Rebecca?" I heard I felt a hand touch my shoulder "NO!" I yelled jumping from the bed. "I gotta- i need to leave!" I looked at the other person in my room and they looked scared. I brought my hands to my face and paced back and forward, "Rebecca! Calm down!" I heard being yelled at me. "I can't! I have to clean or he will beat me!" I yelled, "I don't know- I'm getting Demi!"

No no no I'm alone, he is coming he will hit me, touch me, kiss me, call me names, "she woke up and started talking about a guy!" I just then realized it was a dream. I saw Demi run into my room with complete horror written all over her face while Ester and Madison stood in the door way. Her warm arms wrapped around my small body, but my breathing was so out of control I passed out.

What the hell? I woke up in Demi's bed with Demi, Ester, and Madison all on the bed. I untangled myself from demis arms and I was sweating from all the heat. "Ew ew ew." I whispered, I got off the bed with out waking people. I walked over to Demi's full length mirror and looked at my face, which was doing a lot better. But I had school tomorrow I turned to my side and lifted up my shirt, ew I need to lose some pounds "Becca? What are you doing?" I heard maddies groggy voice, I threw my shirt down "nothing, going to shower." Then I fastly left the room. I made my way downstairs and gathered all my fucking pills and took them.

later that day lol •

"Rebecca! Dinner!" Demi yelled from downstairs. "Coming!" I ran down the stairs and saw Chinese food, "looks good!" I smiled. "Thanks!" Demi smirked. I playfully rolled my eyes as I got a plate and just got some rice. "That's all your eating?" Demi asked raising an eyebrow. "Yeah, also don't forget I have that parent teacher conference thing tomorrow after school." I smiled taking a small bite of rice. "Got it, I will be there. Only 5 more weeks of school aren't you excited?!" Demi squealed causing me to laugh. "Totally, more time for playing outside." I smiled. "I hope you don't expect me to play outside with you." Demi smirked, "no! Of course not." I laughed nervously. I decided to quickly change the topic "so have my lines come in yet?" I smiled. "Oh my god, yeah they have you and Ester were having a lot of fun and I didn't want to intrude." Demi giggled getting some paper and handing them to me. "This is amazing! When do we start shooting?"

"They said in 3 weeks, you better memorize those lines missy." Demi smiled. I nodded "promise, I can't believe I'll get to meet Maia Mitchell and Cierra Ramirez and like everyone else." I giggled. I looked over the script and couldn't help but smile. "I better get ready for bed." I said getting down from the chair and putting my plate in the sink and washing it. "Alright, goodnight lil sis." I walked over to Demi and hugged her "night big sis." Then I trailed off to my room.

--------------------------

Don't forget to comment and vote