{ 48 }

{ Demi }

I had 4 hours until I had to go back to LA to live in the hell house for 1 month. I can't believe Rebecca would say that, I can't believe that I punched her and brought up her past.. I quickly grabbed my purse and car keys, but I cried out in the pain at my arms. I looked at my once white shirt covered in dirt stains and blood, my ripped sweatpants I put my hair up in a pony tail and left the house. I walked out and I heard screaming, it was a scared/pain scream. "I can't fucking breathe!" I Rebecca scream out in horror. I began to tear up and walked into my car and started crying, how could I just beat the shit out of my 15 year old sister? Me out of all people, Demi lovato against bullying, and all this shit.

I pulled down the mirror to look at my face,

{ that's what Demi's wounds look like^}

I needed Advil, bandaids and cleaning stuff. I quickly dialed Marissas number and put her on speaker so I could drive safely.

M: what's up babe?

D: I beat up Rebecca!

M: what? What do you mean!?

D: I physically beat my younger sister and she beat me! I brought up her past and I can't live with myself! She was screaming and saying she 'could breathe' what the fuck do I do!?

M: breathe! Demi breathe! Don't do anything stupid, I want you to go back home because you are driving. Tabloids will be all over you and you need to let Rebecca cool off then talk to her!

D: Marissa, I can't even look at myself but I need to go.

I quickly hung up and noticed paparazzi had already found me. I pulled into a Walgreens and opened my car door, they swarmed me flashing their cameras and asking a million questions, I was sobbing at the pain in my head and arm.

"What happened!"
"Were you jumped!?"
"Does Drake Razor abuse you!"

I turned to them before opening the doors "I got into a fight! Now leave me the fuck alone! I'm in so much pain and I'd be a lot fucking happier if you let me alone!" I snapped throwing open the door and quickly walking inside. I got my things as people stared at me, took photos and shit."ma'm?" A husky voice asked.

"What!" I snapped turning around not expecting who I saw, "Wilmer!" I asked shocked, "oh my god Demi!" He smiled, "what happened to your face!" He asked panicked. Wilmer is my bestfriend and he had to move to Texas to shoot for his tv show, I ignored his question and embraced him into a hug but wincing at the pain. "Baby doll, what happened?" He asked softly pulling away. "I don't want to talk about it." I mumbled, he put his fingers under my chin and pulled my head up, "I'm pretty sure you need stitches on that nasty cut of yours." He said in his Hispanic accent. I nodded and Wilmer walked me to buy my things and then walked me to my car, "let me go with you babe-" he stopped himself and rubbed his chin "I'm sorry It's a habit." He chuckled, I couldn't help myself, I grabbed his face and connected our lips together and hesitatingly put his hands on my waist, I wrapped my arms around his
neck deepening the kiss when we heard cameras flash, I pulled away breathing hard "Demetria, I love you. I always have and I always will." He looked deep in my eyes, "I'm moving back to LA"