{22}

{ Rebecca }

Ugh my face looked terrible, I mean technically my whole body did. But it's not my fault and I will heal so I will be okay. My team left and I just wanted to clean. I went to the theater room and started vacuuming, "BECCA!" Demi yelled over the vacuum. I looked at her and turned it off "sorry! I was just cleaning, they left it a mess and I feel bad-" I was cut off by a laugh. "Don't sweat it kid. Martha is coming over in a few hours so don't worry about."

Martha is the new cleaning lady she cleans every room but my room and my bathroom. "I need to talk to you, come here." Demi smiled patting the seat next to her. "Alright, what's up?" I smiled. "Okay, so you know that show we watch called the fosters?" Demi smiled. "Uh yes! It's so good it'd be crazy if someone didn't know." I smiled "okay, well the director called me and said they want you to play Callie Jacobs younger sister because apparently you guys look alike." My heart sank "me, they want me!" I smiled, "but I look like this also his is crazy Callie has a sister I did not expect that!" I laughed.

"They are going to wait until you are healed to shoot, I told them I would ask you and see. It's a paying role, so whatcha say?"

Hmm "I mean I guess." I smiled. "GOD I LOVE YOUR FUCKING SMILE!" Demi yelled smiling tickling me. "Haha! Demi! Stop!" I laughed "come on let's go get Starbucks or something." Demi smiled. "It's 3 in the after noon." I giggled. She rolled her eyes "your point is?" "Fine let me get dressed." I got out from her grip and ran upstairs. I put on black leggings and a light blue shirt then I put on my black nikes, "alright let's go." I smiled. Demi grabbed her purse and we went to her car.

Did I really want to go? No. I look like complete shit everyone is going to stare. Like Demi fucking Lovato is my sister i got to watch what I eat, i can't fail either. "Hello, earth to Rebecca!" Demi giggled waving her hand in front of my face. "Oy! Keep your hands on the wheel!" I panicked shoving her hands back on the wheel. Causing Demi to laugh, we pulled up to Starbucks and I got out of the car and people immediately started looking at me. "De-Demi I can't." I said turning my face away. "Hey, hey, I got you." She smiled putting her arm around my shoulder and pulling me close. Oh god why the hell did I agree to this. I look like some charity case Demi is probably asking herself "why did I ever let her live with me."

We got our orders and we give them our names and we sat down. "See, it isn't that bad." Demi softly smiled. "I mean, I wish I could go out with my sister with out people staring at us but it isn't terrible." I moaned. "I know and I'm sorry." Demi spoke.

"Rebecca with a vanilla bean frappe." I stood up and hid my face "woah." I heard I grabbed my drink "she's Demi lovatos sister?" I clenched my teeth as I made my way back to Demi. "Demi with a Cotton Candy frappe." Then she got up and came back. "Demi, can we leave?" I asked trying not to cry. "Totally, come on." She chirped up, I stood up and Demi went next to me and we walked out. We got to Demi's car "hey, I love you." She smiled I looked up at her and smiled "I love you to Demi." She pulled me into a hug, I wrapped my arms around her waist and she wrapped her around my neck. We stayed there for a couple seconds until we broke apart and got in the car.

Then my phone went off

Ester: ugh my parents went on their honeymoon and in home alone, wanna hang out?
Becca: what's a honeymoon? Don't they do that after they get married your parents have been married for 2 months

Ester: YEAH but they wanted to wait, and s honeymoon is a thing they do after their married and have lots of sex basically ask Demi she'll know how to tell you better

Becca: that's weird! Why would people WANT to have sex!?

Ester: pleasure...? You haven't had sex right!?

I mean if you don't count my father... then no... I'm a virgin.

Becca: bitch please I'm fucking 15 I'm not doing that until I'm like married, I don't want a kid!

Ester: god your so innocent, you need to have the sex talk or something. Just cuz you have sex doesn't mean you can get pregnant they make these called rubbers

Becca: oh my god! Just stop! I don't want you to talk to me about it! I'll ask Demi or Dianna or Dallas just not you! I don't want wrong facts.

"Hey, who are you texting? You seem mad." Demi laughed as we pulled into her drive way. "Uh... nothing Ester wants to come over later her parents went out on like their honeymoon." I coughed. "Congratulations to her parents! And sure she can come over." Demi smiled as we got out of the car. "Thanks!" I smiled as I ran up to my room. Oh my god that was awkward. "HEY THE PARTY HAS ARRIVED!" I heard Madison yell from downstairs. "Maddie!"I smiled running down the stairs. "Hey kid!" She smiled. "What!? Your the kid I'm a year older than you!" I laughed. "Yeah but I'm smarter than you." She yelled grabbing my neck and messing up my hair. "OY! OY! MADISON!" I yelled annoyed but laughing. "You say oy a lot." Demi smiled. "I lived in London for two years." I smiled, "really with your dad?" Maddie asked. "Uh no, with foster care. My dad lost me in London like the cops took me and he went to jail for a while but he is madly rich so my aunt took me and we waited in London until his jail time was up." I softly smiled getting some water.

"Oh... sorry." Demi and Maddie said in unison. "Don't be! That's all in the past!" I smiled. Demi engulfed me in a hug. "Take a seat I made healthy shit." Me and Madison looked at eachother and laughed.

-------------------------------
Don't forget to comment and vote!