{ 21 }

{ Rebecca }

It was 3 AM and me and my team all went to my room to go sleep, my body hurt so fucking bad. Everyone enjoyed their slumber as I fucking suffered, I was still technically sick and I was going to die. There are 3 other girls on my bed and I was on the end. Amber Rose rolled over and pushed me off my bed causing me yelp as me hitting the ground sent pain from my head to my toes. I slowly rose to my feet and made my way over the girls and opened my door and the closed it. I made my way to dems room as I tried to stop the crying I tried to but I couldn't.

I opened Demi's door and saw her sleeping peacefully and curled up in a ball. I walked to the other side of her bed and carefully got on and tried to hold back my sobs. "Rebecca?" She said groggy. "S-sorry, I got pushed off my bed." I said trying not to sound like I was crying.

"Hey look at me." She said more alert. I rolled over which only brought pain, "becca baby-" she said with concern on her face. "Demi- it hurts." I let out with a sob. "Do you need pain relievers?" She asked getting out of bed. "Yes please." I sobbed "okay I'll be right back." She opened her door and left to go downstairs. I was left on the bed sobbing holding my aching body. A few minutes later she came back up with two white pills and a glass of water. I took the pills and the water and swallowed the pills and she took the water and set it on her night stand. "Thank you Demi." I smiled, she got in bed and she pulled me into her and wrapped her arms around me.

This was so foreign, this never happened to me. Have someone I'm related to wrap there arms around me and help me. I felt so safe that my eyes closed by them self and I drifted to sleep.

{ Demi }

I woke up with Becca wrapped around me. My baby sister god, she is too adorable. I woke up early because I had to start breakfast. It was 8 and everyone was still asleep. "Ugh, I don't wanna cook." I got out my phone and called Marissa "hey mar, can you come watch the girls? I don't wanna cook so I'm gonna raid McDonald's and rudys." I laughed. "Sure baby momma." She laughed. I hung up and waited,

She came in "that's love." I hugged her and I jumped in my car and went to McDonald's. "Hello how can we help you?"

I looked at the breakfast menu, "uh hi, can I get like 5 things of a number 2 with a hell of a lot bacon? And a coffee." I said. "Uh yeah bacon will cost extra." She said "that's fine. Thank you." I drove to the next window. The girl opened the window and I looked in my purse for my debit card "has anyone told you, that you sound exactly like Demi lovato?" The girl laughed. I looked up "no, but I'll take the compliment." I laughed "OH MY GOD!" The girl flew herself backwards "holy fucking shit!" The girl covered her mouth and started to cry "don't cry!" I smiled.

"Sorry I love your music, can I get a picture?" She asked. I nodded, I stepped out of my car and took her phone and took a selfie "thank you! Oh! And here is your food!" She laughed as she handed me my card and my food. "Thank you sweetheart"

Then I went to rudys because Rebecca hates pancakes. But she loves tacos I walked I went to the buffet that they put the tacos out on and I grabbed 4, I bought them and then to left home.

I arrived inside and I saw most girls awake "hey where is Becca? We woke up but she wasn't in bed." Her friend Ester asked. "Uh, she had a hard night." Just then the image or her bawling. "Yea..." I smiled. "I'm sorry." Ester looked down. "It's okay, I got food!" I smiled then everyone cheered "don't eat the tacos!" I yelled over the crowd of screaming girls. I went to the medicine cabinet and got Beccas 5 I mean 7 pills, because of the 2 white pills. I walked to my room to see Becca staring at the wall. "Hey sis." I sat on the edge and rubbed her back. "will you lay with me?" She cried.

My heart broke into literally a million pieces "sure." I got off and then I laid next to her and wrapped my arms around her. To be honest I would lay here all fucking day if I could. "OMG HOW FUCKING CUTE!" Beccas friend Ester yelled slamming open the door, scaring Becca. She took a picture and Becca jumped when the door slammed open. "DONT FUCKING DO THAT!" Becca spat getting out of my arms. "Sorry, I forgot..."

I softly laughed as Becca left the room. "Way to ruin our sister moment." I laughed. "sorry demi." She said embarrassed. "It's alright, come on kiddo let's eat some food." I grabbed the pills and brought them downstairs where Becca was eating her breakfast tacos. How lucky am I? My sister is so fucking innocent and adorable, I mean she has the mouth of a sailor but so do I, then my phone went off

"Uh hello?"

"Hello Mrs. Lovato i am the director of the abc family show The Fosters, I have seen your sister in come pictures and I was to cast her in the role of playing Callie Jacobs younger sister. I can send you information and everything and I know she was in an accident and we won't start shooting until she is healed." The director said.

"I will have to talk to her because she is super busy but I will gladly take the information and get back to you either later today or tomorrow if that's alright?"

"Definitely, okay I will shoot you a text, bye bye now."

Then we hung up and I received the text of all the information.

-------------------------------

Should she take the job!? Comment yes or no!

Don't forget to vote and comment!