{ 55 }

{ Rebecca }

I'm sick, I can feel myself getting sicker and sicker. It's been a few days since Madison went home and honestly I don't care what happens now. But not
Demi is moping around upset won't tell me or Dallas what is wrong. She is shutting down again, school starts in a two weeks and thankfully mom and dad said we were all good and could go back to our normal lives, Dallas bought a nice apartment near demis house and demi still wants me to live with her.

I haven't slept in a few days because I have so much on my mind. I'm starting 10th grade and that's a hell of a lot harder then 9th.

Dallas has a steady job as an acting coach and she is happy, demi is.. Demi I guess.

"Rebecca!" Someone shouted. "Huh? What?" I snapped my head up to realize I was still on set and had dozed out. "You look sick." Ellen said, "are you feeling okay?"

"Yea-yeah, my stomach hurts that's all." I fake laughed, "baby, you look really sick." Ellen felt my forehead "you have a fever, I'm telling Shonda to get a doctor, head to your trailer." I sighed and nodded. I walked annoyed to my trailer and I opened the door and walked it the door shut behind me and I laid on the couch and fell asleep.

Moments later my door opened and I whined, it was demi and a doctor. I groaned and rolled over "I'm just going to do some tests." The doctor smiled softly, Ellen shut the door and they all came in,

"Can you explain the pain to me? Is it like nauseous or pain pain?" The doctor asked,

"Like fucking pain pain, right here." I pointed to the lower part of my stomach. He touched around that area and it was uncomfortable "dude, that fucking hurts." I growled, "have you had your appendix taken out?" He asked, I looked at Demi who looked scared.

"No she hasn't." She responded, "okay, have you had your period this month and or when do you get it?"

Why is really asking these questions, "no I haven't, I get it like next week!"

He took my temperature and it was high "I would take her to emergency room, she has swelling and tenderness around where appendix would be, but it could also be cramping. But I would take her just to be safe." The doctor pulled away and took off his gloves,

I rolled my eyes "fine, Demi how did you get here so fast anyways?" I asked,

"Um I didn't. You were asleep for like 25 minutes." Demi smiled, then Shonda came in "Rebecca, we need you on set."

"Can't-" i winced in pain as I stood up, "I'm going to the emergency room, cause this dingbat thinks I could have appendicitis." I pointed to the doctor "that I correct I'm the dingbat that thinks that."

Shonda sighed, "if she does how long until she can be on set again?"

"I would say a couple days, it depends."

Demi helped me up and then picked me up, "your about to see the joys of being famous." Demi smirked,

We arrived at the hospital and demi came to pick me up, "watch this." She smirked,

We walked into the emergency room and she carried me bridal style and I held on to her, she went to the desk and the lady looked at her then looked down and looked back up, "holy-"