{10}

Demi

I was on my computer doing answering emails when my door bell rang. I ran my hand through my hair and I stood up and walked to the door. I opened it "bec-ca" I was interrupted when her tiny hands grasped my waist. It was like her life depended on it. I backed up and closed the door, I got down so we were at the same height "hey hey Rebecca what's going on?" I asked looking in her scared eyes.

I got some story about how she got lost and thought she was being followed. I call bullshit on that, but whatever it is it scared her. "You alright now sweetheart?" I asked rubbing her back. She nodded "I'm sorry Demi, I just needed a hug." She smiled softly. "It's totally okay with me. Your my lil sis that I have always wanted. If you ever need anything I'm here." I smiled, I beat Maddie and she is her babygirl and stuff. "Thanks Demi, really. What do you want cleaned first? Your family is coming tomorrow." She smiled pulling out of my arms. "Well, they are staying with me so I suppose the guest rooms." I smiled. "Yes ma'm. I'll get on that."

She then ran up the stairs god she is so fucking adorable.

Rebecca

God my stomach is still hurting and I have zero fucking clue as to why. I finished vacuuming the Second guest bedroom. I smiled and admired my work. It was spotless, "ugh I gotta piss." I laughed at myself. I opened the guest bedroom bathroom door then closed it. I lifted the seat and pulled down my pants, "oh no." I began to panic "this cannot be happening." I put my hands to my head,

I Rebecca Faith James had just got her period, at the Demi Lovatos house. WHICH I HAVE NO FUCKING CLUE WHAT TO DO! BECAUSE I DONT HAVE A GIRL FIGURE TO TALK TO AND BARLEY TALKED ABOUT IT AT SCHOOL!

What the hell do I do? Did I need a pad or tampon? What's the difference, I quickly put some toilet paper in my under wear and pulled up my pants. I looked under Demi's sink for anything, I was desperate. I was actually going to have to go downstairs and ask.

Why don't I just jump off a cliff? I mean that's better than having to ask a famous person for a tampon or a pad what ever the hell they were. I slapped myself on the head, I flushed the toilet and washed my hands, I carefully made my way down the stairs. I saw Demi in the kitchen making some food. I walked in and stood there waiting for her to notice, and I looked at my feet.

"Oh- Becca you scared me." Demi chuckled putting her hand on her heart. "Oh uh sorry. I was wondering If you had a-" I stopped talking

Pad or tampon pad or tampon SAY ONE DUMBASS!!

"Had a..." She said dragging out the 'a' I coughed "do you have a tampon?" I asked embarrassed I could feel my cheeks turning pink. Demi laughed "yeah, hold on." She patted my back and she walked to her room and came back down. "Here to go, it's playtex sports." She said handing me it.

I have no fucking clue what that is "t-thanks." I took it from her hands and walked to the bathroom. I closed the door and locked it. "What the fuck am I supposed to do with this?" I spat at myself in my head.

Stick it up your coochie duhhhh

"What! No that's gonna hurt! Plus I don't even know where to stick it!" I argued with myself.

You can always ask Demi

"No! That's humiliating I'm a 15 year old girl I should of had my period already so I should of been a pro at this."

Staring at it won't make you a pro, you know that right?

I rolled my eyes

I slowly unwrapped it and threw away the cover there was a pink plastic tube over a cotton thing with a string "oh dear god." I mumbled to myself. I pulled down my pants and the once white toilet paper was soaked with blood. "Oh my god, I'm dying." I whispered. I was not about to finger myself or look down at myself. I threw the tampon in the toilet and flushed it, I got more toilet paper and shoved it in my pants and just sat there with my head in my hands.

Demi

Okay what was taking that girl so long? She asked for a tampon literally 15 minutes ago and she hasn't left the bathroom. I stood up and made my way to the bathroom, I put my ear to the door and I heard uneven heavy breathing. "Hey? You alright in there?" I asked knocking on the door. "Never better!" She said cheerfully. "Then what's taking so long?" I raised an eyebrow. "Uh-I-I-messed up." She breathed out. "What do you mean?" I asked. Then it clicked oh my god, this is her first period. I probably just made her feel horrible.

"Becca? Can I ask you something?" I asked through the door. "Yes ma'm." She replied. "Is this your first?" I asked trying to hold back a smile. This is just way to cute, like oh my god it's adorable. "Psshh no, I uh well- ugh fine." She fought. "Can you atleast open the door? So we can stop yelling through the door?" I laughed.

"No! This is humiliating." I could hear her banging her head against the wall. "Why is it humiliating?" I asked her. "Because! Here I am a 15 year old girl at the Demi Lovatos house bleeding and I haven't the slightest clue as to what's going on besides that it's called a period! Because I don't have a sister or a mother to talk to. Therefor it's completely embarrassing and ugh!" I could tell she was getting angry. "Hey Becca, you don't have to be embarrassed or ashamed. Even I the Demi Lovato as you say have a period. You may be 15 but It's different for all girls. I just want you to know its normal and you just said you don't have a sister or a mother to talk to about it, and I'm a girl so I know a little about periods." I smiled. I heard her laugh "God Demi your so fucking nice to me." She smiled opening the door, I couldn't help but smile at how cute she is.

-------------------------
In this chapter I just wanted to show that kids who are abused don't get the proper help or an understanding as to what is happening. I have read lots of articles and jazz but anyways don't forget to comment and vote!