{ 39 }

{ Rebecca }

Demi was flying with me to Texas to make sure I got settled and there safely. We had gone through security and now we're boarding the plane. We sat in our first class seats and I looked out the window and immediately fell asleep.

I felt a poke in my side, "ah, what?" My head shot up admiring the surroundings and then I looked at Demi, "fuck, how much long..eeerr" I yawned. "5 minutes till landing butt munch." She giggled.

"Loser"

"Dick head"

"Dick face"

"Cunt"

"Alright stop, we are in public." I laughed as Demi burst out in laughter receiving weird stares.

Demi looked like a 5 year old as she ran to Dianna and who I presume is Eddie the step dad. She jumped on Eddie as paparazzi and fans ferociously took pictures. "Mom! Dad! I missed you!" Demi was out down by Eddie and hugged dianna. "Hi sweetheart!" Dianna smiled reaching to hug me. "Hi." I hugged her back and stood next close to Demi, "hi Rebecca, I'm your step dad." Eddie smiled holding out his hand. "Hi Eddie." I said softly, "uh, she is a little shy when it comes to older men." Demi said softly. "That's quite alright." He let out a warming chuckle. "Shall we?" Dianna asked putting her arm around me.

We walked into diannas house, it was WAAAAAY smaller than Demi's. It looked like a normal house I guess it reminded me of my dads. "Dallas Can you show B to her room?" Dianna smiled. "Sure! Come on sis." Dallas smiled, Demi was staying 2 days. Dallas helped me with my suit cases and we walked upstairs. I saw family pictures and Madison, and Demi's and Dallas baby pictures on the wall. My heart started to break and tears started to fill. "I-uh where is the bathroom?" I asked with my voice breaking. "Right there, are you okay?" I nodded and bolted for the bathroom and accidentally slamming the door. I locked it and slid down and began to silently sob. I have only 5 baby pictures of me, besides the few commercials and red carpets I went to.

My heart was breaking, soon my breathing picked up as I cried more, "why fucking me?" I mumbled. I stood up and wiped my tears as my eyes were blood shot. I opened the door and bumped into Madison. "Ugh! Watch it!" My younger sister snapped. "S-sorry." I looked down and she scoffed and continued. I opened every door until I found the room with my suit cases. "Oh god, what did I fucking do?" I thought. I pulled out my softball bat and a ball and slipped on Nike shorts and a tank top and laced up my nike shoes. I put a couple balls in my bag and put my bat in there along with some of my money and phone.

I threw it over my shoulder and I quickly ran down the hall way avoiding the pictures and Madison. Everyone was downstairs chatting and laughing "I saw a park down the street, im gonna go." I said ballsy. "Uh, how about 'may I go?' Instead" Dianna smirked. I rolled my eyes as all eyes were on me "may I go to the park?" I asked sarcastically. "Yes." She smiled "why don't we come?" Demi and Dallas perked up. "Uh, I want to go alone. Sorry." I turned on my heels and left. The blaring sun beated on me it's hot as balls in Texas. I pulled my phone and looked at the temperature "101" oh my god that's too hot. I put my phone away and arrived at the park.

I have been here for an hour and I'm so hot holy shit. I have been hitting the softballs, then collecting them all and repeating it again. "You play softball?" I heard. "Huh?" I ask as I look up and see a girl about my age walking towards me. She has long blonde hair, really pretty, brown eyes. She walked up to me and smiled "hi, I asked if you play softball." She let out a chuckle. "Yeah I do. I won states in California." I smiled proudly. "Wow, that's dope. I'm Bentley." She smiled. (Bentley is portrayed by Peyton List)

"I'm Rebecca." Then we shook hands. "So what are you doing in Texas?" She asked. "Visiting family I love in California with my sister. What about you?" I asked putting my stuff in my bag. "Actually same, I'm visiting my grandparents I live in LA California." She smirked. "Me to! That's crazy!"

"Hey, maybe we can hang out can I get your number?" She smiled. "Sure let me get my phone." I ran to my bag and got my phone and ran back to her. We switched phones and typed in each other's numbers. "Okay, I gotta run you better text me Rebecca!" She laughed. "I won't forget!" I laughed. Then she ran off, I put my phone in my pocket and turned around "holy fuck."

Someone stole my bag. I kicked the ground my money, my feminine supplies, my bat, my balls, my earbuds, "fuck." I mumbled angrily.

I walked back to Diannas and Eddies house I got lost a couple of times but I finally found my way. I opened the door and slammed it shut and angrily stomped upstairs. I already fucking hate Texas. "Hey Becca what happened?" Dallas asks walking in my room. "Someone stole my god damn backpack, it had my wallet, my bat, my softballs, ear buds." I said angrily with tears coming down. "Don't worry we will get new stuff." She tried to comfort me. "It won't Fucking matter, that bat is the only birthday present I ever got from my dad!" I snapped now full on sobbing. Why did I even care so much, he hurt me, he raped me, he starved me, why did it matter so much to me?

"Just fucking get out!" I yelled. With that she closed the door and I collapsed to the floor hugging my knees to my chest crying.

--------------------------

Comment & Vote