{ 30 }

{ Rebecca }

"FINE!" Demi snapped, she put me down and I tried to make a break for it but she grabbed my hand, "Demi! I can't take you seriously with that vain popping out of your forehead and your hair!" I laughed gasping for air. "I'm going to get you back, you won't know when or how. But I will because I have to go national tv with FUCKING orange hair." Demi growled,

"We will look back on this day and laugh together!" I laughed. Just then Demi pushed me down and we were fighting, not fist fighting, we pulled hair and rolled around, we were grunting and yelling "DEMI I SAID IM SORRY AND I DIDN'T MEAN IT!" I yelled as we rolled around on the grass. "Oh my god! Demi your fighting your 15 year old sister just stop!" Maddie laughed video taping it. Dallas And Madison laughed at us. Just then I saw Dianna come out "MOM! GET HER OFF!" I yelled using my feet to push Demi off of me. I saw a smile form "DEMETRIA! REBECCA! ENOUGH! DEMI YOU HAVE 20 MINUTES NOW TO TAKE A SHOWER AND GET TO THE ELLEN SHOW!" Mom snapped,

"FINE!" Me and Demi got up and she smacked me on the back of the head. "Oi! Demi!" I yelled. Then I went to Madison "you got a lil stuff in your hair and on your back-" she laughed. "What's on my-" I touched my back and there was dog shit now on my hand. "OH MY GOD! EW!" I threw my shirt off revealing me only in my bra and I ran to a bush and began throwing up. "Ew! Nasty!" Barked Madison and Dallas. After I finished puking and i stomped inside. Then the door slammed shut and that meant Demi was gone. "Don't look at me!" I snapped at everyone as I ran upstairs. I jumped in the shower then got out and changed into my pjs.

We all had settled down and Demi was still mad at me. But I'm guessing after the Ellen show she went to a barber and got it fixed because it was now it's original color, black. My family had come to support me in my softball game and come down for summer I guess cause Madison was off already, I honestly now felt terrible about Demi's hair because she hadn't stopped crying because I mean she had to go on the Ellen show. I got out of my bed and went to Demi's room, I knocked on the door "demi?" I said softly. "What do you want?" She sniffled. "I'm
Honestly really sorry about your hair, it was meant for max because you said use your shower so I thought that meant use your personal shower not like any shower in the house. I'm really sorry." I said with my voice cracking.

Then she looked up and laughed a little "come here and close my door." I nodded and closed her door and came on her bed, "listen, you pranked me and I'm not mad, well okay I was super mad. We will fight and ignore eachother and wrestle eachother and I'll say I hate you but I don't, I love you so much you don't have to try to be something your not, it's okay to prank me and Madison and Dallas, Mom, Dad-"

I looked at her "you mean Eddie?" I said as she wiped a tear off my cheek. "Yes, I know you haven't met him yet but you will love him, but any ways don't be hard on yourself for this it was kinda funny, just kinda humiliating." Demi smiled wrapping her arms around me. "Okay, I'm sorry." I said softly, "Becca, can I ask you one more thing?" She said softly. I nodded "are you starving yourself?"

I went quiet, oh my fucking god I can't believe this, she found out how in gods name did she! "I-uh,"

"Becca Please be honest with me." She said with desperation in her voice. "No, I'm not, I promise." I softly smile. "Well I trust you but you can't skip any meals anymore, but go to sleep you have a big day tomorrow." She gives me a hug and I hug her back and leave.

"MARISSA! HURRY UP! THE GAME STARTS IN 5 MINUTES AND ITS A 20 MINUTE DRIVE!" I pull her out form the studio, it was my last day and we said goodbyes and shit. "All right all right I'm coming you little brat." She laughs. "Uptight scrunch." I fire back. We get in the car I had put my uniform on already, so I put my shoes on. "Maddie texted me and everyone else arrived but Demi" I said softly. "You know she is trying." I sighed "I know I know." Then it was quiet the rest of the way

The game had started, it was only 5 minutes in. "YEAH REBECCA!" Then my family stood up. Wow that's weird to say. I'm not gonna be ignorant but I'm the best one on the team, I can hit pretty hard and make a home run almost every time, but sometimes I have to be fair.  "You made it!" The coach yelled hugging me. "Yeah!" I looked at the score board and we were already losing, "what the hell! How are we losing!" I raged 2-0 crazy, I had to go hard for this game. I sat in the hut as I waiters for my turn to hit. "OUT!"

"OUT!"

Oh my god! What the hell was wrong with my team. "Next up to bat is Rebecca Lovato! She has one hell of an arm and super fast feet!" I picked up the bat and tapped the floor three times. I looked hard at the pitcher, "GO REBECCA!" "WOOOOO!"

She threw the ball and I swung and I hit it, I dropped the bag and began running to first base, I slid into first base and they called it "HOME RUN!" Then our 'rooters' went crazy and chanted my name, I looked at my teams faces and they were either happy or had a mad expression on their face so I rolled my eyes.

There was 4 minutes of the game left and Demi finally decided to show up, I was now third base and I brought our fucking score up we were 10 and they were 10 cause I'm a fucking boss. I mean I was sweating like a pig, my face was red as red can be, my uniform had dirt stains and grass stains. Abbey pitched the ball and then the girl on the other team hit the ball, I look at Abbey we hear a loud noise and Abbey falls to the ground screaming. "Oh shit!" I yell. I was closest so I bolt over to her and slide on my knees "Abbey! What happened!?" I yelled. I don't hear anything and I turn her over "HOLY SHIT!"

"HEY HEY! SHE NEEDS AN AMBULANCE!" I panicked and the immediately The coaches run over, abbeys nose bone was sticking out of her face and she was dripping in blood. I quickly get up and run over to my family, I didn't cry I just felt sick to my stomach, she was going to get the help she needed "demi! You finally showed!" I said annoyed. "Sorry the interview ran longer than it should of and there were fans blocking my car and I couldn't get out." She fought back. I rolled my eyes "fine whatever your here now."

I hug everyone else then run to my team. "She is gonna be okay, let's pray." We gathered in a circle and said a prayer, I'm never going to forget that image.

----------------------
Comment and vote!