{ 57 }

{ Rebecca pov }

I was getting ready for my date at 7, and I stared at myself in the mirror and I couldn't stop thinking. "I'm so ugly." Why am I going on this date? I was confident and now I'm not. "Hey Rebecca, its Dallas can you open the door?" She asked.

I wiped my tears and stood up "yes?" I answered the door and she looked at my dress "holy crap, you look beautiful." She immediately hugged me, "I just wanted to tell you Madison had an abortion."

I nodded "oh, good, can you cancel mine and phils date, I'm not feeling good my stomach hurts." I lied, "okay, do you need anything?" She asked, "no I just need to sleep and go to school tomorrow." I hugged Dallas and she left, I got undressed and got Into bed.

I went on to my phone and looked at my text messages.

"Miss me whore?"

I rolled my eyes and texted back "who is this?"

Was if someone from last year? It can't be someone from my old school.

"Lester, I transferred to your school bitch, this is going to be an exciting year;) see you tomorrow."

My heart dropped, "holy shit."

** flash back **

I went into the locker room when I saw Lester, Westely, Jenna, "aw she looks so hot!" Then I heard the bell rings to go home. "Please stop. I just want to go home." I said looking down. "No, you look flushed. Here let us help." Jenna and Lester laughed. "Get her!" They grabbed my arms and I fought, they opened the shower curtain and threw me in the shower. "Ow fuck!" I cried as I hit my head. "Don't think your going anywhere." They turned on the water making me get wet.

"Fuck you guys!" I yelled as they laughed and walked away. I turned off the water and got out. I started crying and I grabbed my bag and took of my shoes and ran out of building as people looked at me.

** flash back over **

Fucking great, just fucking great. I stood up and left my phone on my bed as it kept going off. I went into the living room where Demi and Wilmer were sitting and talking. I bit my lip "hey Dems?" I asked, she stopped talking and paused her movie. "Yes B?"

I stayed quiet, and kinda hoped Wilmer would get the hint to leave. "Oh-um I need the restroom excuse me."

Thank god, "what's going on?" She asked, "can you-um call the doctor and get a refill on my depression medicine? I started to have thoughts again." I played with my fingers "okay, okay, do you want to talk about it?"

I shook my head "no, I'm just gonna go to sleep."

Today is the first day of school and I would go to school in the pent house and come home to Demi's house.

I looked at my self in the mirror, what should I wear? I kinda want to change my look this year. I don't want to be that uptight goody goody. I put on a lace bra, with a low cut shirt, and blue jeans and black converse, I put on little make up filled in my eyebrows. I did winged eyeliner and curled my hair.