{23}

{ Demi }

"Hey, you aren't you alright?" I asked Rebecca, she poked around at her salad "uh yeah, that coffee filled me up." She smiled nervously. "Well, remind me that we don't get coffee 2 hours before dinner." I laughed.

"Demi! You got Starbucks with out me! How dare you!" Madison laughed pretending to be offended, "sorry sis." I smiled. "Hey, what's a rubber?" Rebecca asked with all serious in her voice. Madison's water that was in her mouth was now all over the table. "W-what?" I said holding back the laughs. "BAHAHAHA!" You could hear Madison laughing, she fell from her chair to the floor. "What!" Rebecca said embarrassed. "I'm 14 and I know what that is!" Madison smiled standing up gasping for air. "God, this is humiliating." Rebecca shot up from her chair and ran upstairs. "Madison De La Garza!" I shot her a glare. "Hey! You were laughing to!" She shot back. I rolled my eyes "fine, but still don't make her feel uncomfortable. She did know what a period was until she got it like a couple months ago." I smiled.

"God, can she get any cuter?" Madison laughed. "NOT LIKE THAT! LIKE AS IN-"  she yelled "I know what you meant, now clean up your spit and clean up dinner while I go make sure she's okay."

"You mean give her the sex talk?" Madison smirked. "No! That's moms job, I'm only going to tell her what a rubber is." I laughed at that. "Mhm, alright." I put down the wash rag and pulled my hair into a bun as I walked upstairs "Becca?" I asked entering her room. "I know your under your bed." I laughed as I got down. "Ugh, Demi, this is humiliating." She hid her face as I laid down with my back on the floor. "Me and Ester where texting and we somehow got on the topic of sex and she tried to explain it to me but I told her no because I didn't wasn't false information and I said I would ask Dianna, because it isn't your job your just my step sister."

Ouch step sister that hurt.

"I'm glad that you said no, but I may be just your sister but I care about you and if you have questions don't be scared to ask. I know you and if you don't know something then you ask. It shouldn't be embarrassing or humiliating to ask about sex or condoms or anything because it happens to everyone. They all ask or get as people say 'the talk' believe it or not you will want to have sex and because you asked about it you will have the right information. But your not allowed to kiss let alone have sex until you 17. Got it?" I explained but laughed at the last part. "I'm not going to say anything unless you want me to. It's better to be informed then not."

What the hell was I saying, of course she is gonna ask. "God Demi, your so fucking smart." I heard her giggle. "I want to talk about it just not when Maddie is over. Because she is 14 and she knows more than me, I mean I know it's not my fault I mean I think but yeah." She said sounding mad. "Alright, in always open. Just get ready for bed I believe we get the script tomorrow." I smiled standing up she shimmed out from under her bed.

"Thanks Demi, I lov- I mean thanks." She said looking down. Huh? She was going to say I love you but she stopped. "No problem kiddo, I love you." I smiled. Then she looked at me and hugged me "I love you."

I left her room and went into mine to see Maddie "fuck, I wish you were the one to talk to me. What you said to her was awesome!" Maddie laughed. "You little easdropper!" I playfully pushed her. "She seems like a really good kid. But I think Demi if you keep babying her she is going to like have separation anxiety or something." My 14 year old sister is saying that. "I don't baby her! No I treat her just like you guys but she had her childhood stolen from her so I'm trying to let her 3 years before she is 18 as normal as possible. It's going to be hard considering the therapy twice a week and all the pills but I know us Lovatos and De la garzas and she will feel like a kid for ever." I smiled she my baby sister snuggled next to me.

"Demi your so nice." She smiled. "I know" I smirked, I felt a slap hit my arm "ow! What the hell!" I laughed. "Demi your also self centered."

"What ever brat just go to sleep." I laughed as I turned off the light. I kissed her head and rolled over

--------------------------------
OKAY HOW CUTE! DEMI CUTE MOMENTS WITH MADDIE AND BECCA!!

Don't forget to comment and vote