{19}

Demi

"Okay, you ready?" I asked Dallas as we walked down the stairs. Rebecca was getting ready in the downstairs bathroom. We walked into the kitchen "Becca!" I laughed, then Dallas laughed. I quickly got my phone out and snapped a picture "send that to me!" Dallas laughed. "Okay, Ill help her if you fix her water bottle." I walked over to Becca who had half her shirt off and her softball pants halfway up her legs. "Rebecca, are you sure you want to go? You can barley get dressed." I laughed. "I-I-I'm going." She moaned. "Then finish getting dressed." I smiled.

"No." she pouted, "am I going to have to dress you? Are you for real?" I rolled my eyes, "fine but you gotta help." Dallas walked over "I'm so recording this." She laughed. "This is what happened when your to sick to dress yourself, and your older sister has to help." Dallas laughed, I grabbed her arms and pulled her up I finished pulling off her shirt "Becca, you need to go put on a sports bra, you can do that once I get your pants on." I giggled setting her down on the floor. "Okay lift your hips off the ground." She did as I said and I pulled her pants up "damn, you got a butt like me." I laughed breathing heavy as I pulled these tight ass pants over her ass.

A smile slowly formed on her face. I got them on and I buttoned and zipped and then put her belt on. "Alright, you gotta do your bra. I will not do that." I laughed. "I'll just wear this I'll be fine." She said opening her eyes putting on her shirt. "Okay? Now you ready?" I asked helping her up. She nodded and put on her shoes. I grabbed her hat and put it on her head.

"Go knock em dead!" I hugged her and then Dallas did. She stumbled over to her team. "Oh my god Demi Lovato! Can I get a picture?" A couple of girls asked. "Sure." After that I put my sunglasses on and sat on the back bleachers.

{Rebecca}

Oh my god, this heat was going to be the death of me. I was sweating and I hadn't even run, I was dizzy I couldn't focus on anything and my stomach hurt. I dropped my shit with everyone else's and made my way to the team. "Holy fuck, you don't look good Ester panicked. "I-i-I'm fine don't worry." I softly smiled, "Rebecca, I'm sorry about yesterday." Mary said. "Yeah it's alright." I smiled.

We are out field and the heat was terrible I'm like locked in a sauna inside a hot tub while wearing a giant jacket. Wait. No a hot tub inside a sauna. Yeah that's right. I stood at my point and just looked at the ground lost in my thoughts. "REBECCA!" People kept screaming. I looked up and saw a ball coming my way and I stuck my hand out and caught it in my mit. I tapped the base "run faster next time." I giggled.

Now we are switching, we are batters. The score is 5-2 we are 5, "first Pitcher the amazing Rebecca Lovato! She isn't looking to well this game."  I picked up the bat, tapped it on the base 3 times, then put the bat to my ear. I could hear people cheering, she threw the ball and I swung my bat and I hit the ball, "RUN!" "RUN!" "RUN!" People screamed. I began running and I forgot to drop the bag. "Fuck." When I hit first base I dropped the bat and began running for second. Everything slowed down and I was seeing black dots.

"WATCH OUT!" Someone screamed, before I knew it I had collided with a girl and we both fell backwards, I heard gasps from the crowd, i shook my head as I looked at the girl on the ground, her forehead cracked open dripping in blood. The game was still in play, i could feel the blood dripping down my forehead, I stood up and began to run to second base, but the pain I was feeling was like someone taking a baseball bat and beating me over and over, or like a million paper cuts all over my body. I stumbled over my feet I was so close to the base, I tripped over my feet and I fell straight on my stomach, knocking the wind out of me, my head collided with the base and I did this weird summer salt and landed back on my stomach, This was my death bed. I gasped for air but I couldn't breathe so I let out a bloody murder scream before I passed out.

{Demi}

Rebecca was doing amazing she got 3 homeruns, this was the last round. Rebecca hit the ball and I shot up "RUN RUN!" I yelled. She began running causing us to all laugh "DROP THE BAT!" People screamed, her foot hit first base and then she dropped the bat, just then I saw a girl running toward her trying to catch the ball, "BECCA!" Me and Dallas screamed in unison. Rebecca and the girl collided and both flew out on there backs, "oh my god-" I said covering my mouth. The girl was crying on the floor and the game was still in play, Becca shot up her face dripping in blood "DONT RUN!" I screamed in panic, she ignored me and kept running,

I look away for a second "Demi!" Dallas yelled grabbing my arm. Down goes Rebecca, she began stumbling over her feet and before I knew it she was down, her face dragged on the dirt/grass. Then her head collided with the base, my breathing pitched when will it stop! Then she had so much speed running that when she fell and slid into the plate she did a summer salt she laid on her stomach for a second. She let out a gut wrenching, bloody murder scream. Then the games stops and I see the coaches run out. "Excuse me!" I panicked pushing people out of my way, i ran down the bleachers and opened the gate door and the other girls mom did the same, I was closer to Rebecca and I arrived to her first. I did a knee slide "Rebecca!" I panicked, the coaches had caught up with me, it was silent except for the other girl screaming and teams mates freaking out. I turned over Rebecca and nearly threw up, "oh my god." Her face was drenched in blood, you could see tears in her pants and there was blood on her shirt and pants, there was dirt all over her

"Rebecca!" I panicked, "what are you waiting for CALL 911!" I snapped.

--------------------
Comment and vote!