{ 53 }

{ Rebecca }

"Madison! We have to tell demi or Dallas!" I panicked, "No!" She yelled at me, "well why do you think your pregnant?"

She looked down, "I haven't had my period in 2 months. I've been sick in the morning." I sighed, "oh my god. Madison, if your pregnant you need to get help. Look at options, this is serious!"

"I'm telling." I bit my lip, "no! Don't you dare tell! If you tell I'll kill myself!" I looked at her "now I know I need to tell." I got up and grabbed my shoes and bolted out of the pool room with her chasing after me. "REBECCA!" She yelled, i hit the elevator button but she got closer "come on come on!" I could feel my heart about burst out of my chest. Fuck it I bolted for the stairs and I ran up them. Thank god for soft ball because there were so many fucking stairs. There were about 35 flights as I reached the top I heard the door open at the bottom. "ILL KILL MYSELF REBECCA! I SWEAR!" As I bolted the last step, I got to the door and I frantically checked my pockets, fuck fuck fuck I left my key in there. I began slamming on the door

"DALLAS! DEMI! PLEASE!" I screamed, thankfully the door opened "what the fuck?!" I heard Dallas ask, I ran to the kitchen and grabbed all the knifes I could find. "What the fuck?" Demi yawned coming out of our room in her PJS, "um." I looked around and then ran to the couch and threw them under them then ran into the bathroom where we keep the medicine and I grabbed the bottles and threw them under the couch and then the door flew open, "REBECCA! DON'T YOU DARE!" Madison yelled slamming the door scaring me.

"Woah woah woah! What in gods name is going on?!"

I swallowed hard "Madison- she she is" I was interrupted by Madison "please!"

"No shut up!"

"What is going on!" Demi and Dallas yelled. "MADISON THINKS SHE PREGNANT!" Madison's face dropped and she ran into the kitchen, "YOU WONT FIND ANYTHING I HID EVERYTHING!" I yelled, "MADISON! WE-YOU WHAT!" I heard demi scream,

"I can't believe this, we need to get pregnancy tests go -" Dallas rambled,

"No we don't! I am pregnant I took ATLEAST 500 tests! Okay!? I'm 2 months!" She yelled, "are you fucking kidding me? Madison Lee! Who is dad! When did this happen? Did he force you?!" Demi yelled obviously frustrated. "I'm sorry! You know I felt no love from you guys and Kason said he loved me and I believed him! We had sex and we didn't have a condom, but we were caught up in the moment. He didn't force me!"

Dallas rubbed her face "we love you dammit! Did you think you could hide being pregnant?!"

"Just stop yelling at me! I'm going to give it up for adoption! So stop being bitches and fucking leave me alone!" She screamed, leaving the room. Dallas and Demi were obviously not going to stop her so I had to step in "NO! DONT YOU DARE LEAVE MADISON!" I yelled surprising everyone.

"I HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR SHITTY ATTITUDE TOWARDS ME, DALLAS, DEMI, YOU DO NOT CALL US BITCHES, WE ARE DOING THIS BECAUSE WE LOVE YOU AND YOU ARE NOW RESPONSIBLE FOR A HUMNA BEING! YOU NEED TO TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF PROPERLY AND GET THE HELP YOU WILL NEED! SCHOOL IS STARTING IN A MONTH AND STUFF WITH SPREAD AND ONTOP OF THAT YOUR FAMOUS SO NOT WILL YOU JUST GET BULLIED BY KIDS IN THE SCHOOL MOST LIKELY THE WHOLE WORLD! SO IF YOU HAVE PEOPLE THAT ARE HERE FOR YOU AND CARE FOR YOU TAKE FUCKING ADVANTAGE YOU HEAR ME!? YOU WILL NEED TO GET THERAPY, ATTEND DOCTOR APPOINTMENTS, DO ALL THIS SHIT." I yelled with tears now streaming down everyone's faces.

"I DON'T NEED ANYONES HELP BECAUSE IM MATURE! IM RESPONSIBLE!" I let out laugh,

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! YOUR NOT RESPONSIBLE LOOK AT YOU 2 MONTHS PREGNANT AT 15! YOUR NOT EVEN SLIGHTLY CLOSE TO MATURE BECAUSE YOU KNEW FOR TWO MONTHS YOU WERE PREGNANT AND DIDN'T SAY ONE WORD TO ANYONE! YOU DIDN'T USE PROTECTION AND THEN WHEN I TOLD YOU I WAS TELLING YOU THREATENED TO KILL YOURSELF! WHEN I LIVED WITH MY DAD AND I IF HAD THE RESOURCES YOU HAVE I WOULD OF TOLD SOMEONE AND ASKED, YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW FUCKING LUCKY YOU ARE AND YOU BE A BRAT TO US! SO IF I HAVE TO DRAG YOU TO A DAMN DOCTORS I FUCKING WILL! YOUR NOT STABLE!" I yelled now gasping for air, I looked at Demi and Dallas who mouths were open,

"Dallas you watch her until she is asleep, or tie her down. I don't give a shit because obviously I'm going to have to be the bigger person here so no one talk about this. We call mom and dad and tell them in the morning because we need an adult, because demi and Dallas y'all will just yell and make her feel worse than she probably already does. I'm so fucking tired and I have to be on set tomorrow at 7 in the morning and it is now 1 AM. So Madison you better be in bed and alive when I wake up tomorrow." I yelled angrily with tears streaming down my cheeks. I turned on my heels and slammed the door hard.

{ Demi }

Holy shit what just happened? "Bed. Now." I said firmly wiping my tears. "B-"

"Don't you dare finish that sentence." I glared at her and she turned around "Goodnigtht." I turned off the lights and for some reason I just didn't trust Madison anymore. I went into the room and I saw Becca sitting on the edge of the tub sobbing and gasping for air, "hey hey hey." I panicked, I sat next to her and wrapped my arms around her and laid on me, "match my breathing, baby." Once her breathing calmed down I wiped her tears. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry demi, I had major flash backs and - and it all came out."

I rubbed her back, "it's okay. I think we all needed to hear that. But it's late and you need sleep. So come on." She nodded and I lifted her up and brought her to the bed and laid her down. I put the covers on her and got next to her and just held my sobbing sister.

----------------------

Comment & Vote

Is Madison going to follow through with adoption or keep it?