{ 60 }

{ Demi pov }

"No! Bring her back!" I screamed fighting against Wilmer's arm, tears continually fell, my chest feeling as if it could collapse at any moment, Wilmer pulling me back and doctors trying to get me to calm down. "Bring my baby sister back!" I yelled,

The loud sobs escaped my mouth, I collapsed in Wilmer's arms and he pulled me back. It went silent except for my sobs,

*beep*

I lifted my head as tears rolled down, and doctors looked at my dead sister.

*beep*

"Page Doctor Shepherd!" Doctor Robbins called out,

The beeping continued "Is-is she alive!?" I pushed off of Wilmer, I ran to her. Our parents were on the way thinking they are coming to see their dead daughter. I cupped her cheeks "Rebecca, please baby."

"Mmm"

I shot up "she said something! I couldn't understand but it was her!" Wilmer grabbed me "Baby, no it wasn't you need to sleep." He said sympathetic "NO!" I pulled out of his grip, then my parents ran in "What's going on?" My dad said, "She's alive!"

Wilmer shook his head "No! She isn't Demi! They said she was brain dead!"

{ Rebecca pov }

I was alive, No! No! No! I wanted to be fucking dead! I felt Someone holding my arm, "she's alive!" It was Demi, "No! She isn't Demi! They said she was brain dead!" I familiar husky voice cried, I wish I was.

"Well, according to the heart monitor she is alive. She may be brain dead but we honestly won't know. If she wakes up we can do more, if she doesn't wake up-" the doctor explained then Demi cut her off "I know! She's dead! But we will not take her off of life support!" She yelled, there is a tube in my throat and it's making us quite difficult to breathe and plus I'm about to cry, because I want to be dead.

I started coughing, "REBECCA!" Demi yelled, "she's awake, get the tube out of her throat!"

The doctor began taking out the long tube in my throats and then the rest of the things off of me and put that breathing thing in my nose. "Rebecca open your eyes baby." It was my mom,

I coughed and let tears fall as I slowly opened my eyes, the bright light made my head hurt, "Rebecca, if you can hear me blink once." A doctor spoke slowly, I then blinked. "Can you try to talk?" The Doctor smiled.

I looked at my family that was in tears of joy. "I-I- wa-want to-to-be-be-be-d-dead." I choked, I then closed my eyes, "we are going to do some more tests and then we will go from there ." The doctor spoke breaking the silence,

A few hours later I was now more awake and the doctors said there wasn't anything wrong with me, but they will admit to a 72 hour hold and then release me to my family, which they will never let me do anything again considering I still want to be dead.

It's been 2 days since I have woken up, "hey baby." Demi smiled walking into my room and she honestly looked dead. "Doctors said you get to come home today, they said your no longer a harm to yourself."

I scoffed, "whatever I'm just ready to eat something that isn't this shit." I pushed it away and demi laughed, then later mom and Eddie and Wilmer walked in and looked restless. I had changed out of the hospital gown into pj pants and a short sleeved shirt, I looked down at my wrist and it had 12 stitches, "I-I need a long sleeved shirt." I whispered, everyone looked around but no one had one "here, just wear my jacket." I thanked him and put the hoodie on. "Okay, if paparazzi ask can we say that Becca you were in a bike accident and you were in a coma?" My mom said. "Sure whatever." I was to weak to argue.

Demi pushed my wheel chair and I sighed at the amount of paparazzi, "okay B, they have cleared a path you will be outside for a total of 10 seconds okay?" Demi said softly. I nodded and the doors opened and flashes went crazy. Dad stood on my left and Wilmer on my right, Max stood behind demi. "Daddy." I whined, I pushed myself against him "back up!" Wilmer yelled,

"Putas" he spat (bitches) then the car door was opened and I got in carefully and people followed. The door shut "that was horrible."

We pulled up to Demi's mansion and everything flooded back. "I haven't been here since I found you." Demi spoke, "I was hoping I wouldn't be returning here." I whispered to myself. We walked inside and the house was spotless "I hired a cleaning crew to clean up and they put new carpet in." Wilmer spoke. I rolled my eyes "I'm going to sleep."

I heard Demi sigh, the rest of my family had gone to the hotel to gather their stuff because they are staying at Demi's, and Wilmer kissed Demi and left. He had to get back to work, I stood at the bottom of the stairs "you okay?" Demi asked softly, "I-I still feel to weak to go up the stairs." I lied, "I'm going to lay in the couch."

I heard footsteps behind me as I made my way to the couch. "Rebecca, we need to talk. Like seriously we need to." Demi said handing me a blanket "okay? That can wait I'm tired." I lied again.

"How is that possible? That hospital literally had you sleeping for those 2 days you were awake and you were also in a come for a week." She scoffed, "I just am okay!?" I snapped, she crossed her arms and let out a scoff, "fine don't talk. Listen."

I sighed and slammed my head back on the couch, "You tried to kill yourself, your not okay, you can't pretend your not and you still want to die. You didn't want me to find you, yes?"

I didn't answer, but I groaned. "You need to go to Rehab, I've been thinking and there is no way in HELL you can get better with just therapy and talking at this point, you obviously still self harm and the hospital said you were very underweight. So your not eating-" Demi rambled.

"Woah woah your NOT sending me to rehab, you went so you can help me. I will not be locked in some crazy house with crazy ass people! That will make my situation worse. There is no helping me because I will get help and then I'll come back and people will be mean to me and I'll be at the beginning again." I yelled, she slammed her hands.

"Yes! I went to rehab but that's not my job I'm a singer, I don't know how to deal with suicidal people. I never wanted to kill myself and I can only do so much, in rehab you have restrictions and you can't brake those, your constantly monitored at rehab but here I can give you restrictions but it's not like you will listen to me and-and I'm scared-no I'm fucking terrified that I'll find you with your wrists slit open again or something else! So please!" Demi begged her voice breaking.

  "No! Fucking leaving me alone!" I yelled grabbing a glass cup of water that was next to me and throwing it across the room towards demi, "what the fuck!" She screamed as she moved out of the way and the glass shattered as hit collided with the wall. "I just want to sleep!" I rolled my eyes and began to cry, "fine! But do not fucking do that again or your ass is going to rehab." Demi threatened grabbing her shit and leaving to go upstairs.

--------------------------------

Shitty ass chapter, this book is coming to end soon :(((

Comment & Vote