{18}

Rebecca

I had eaten my food but I threw it up. I needed to focus, and finish all this homework tonight I don't give a crap.

"4:52 am"

My phone read, I finished all my homework and I legit felt like I was going to die. I put everything in my backpack and I got under my covers and went to sleep.

*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP*

"Fucking bullshit" I mumbled I was asleep for 10 seconds, I looked at the time "6:30"

I turned my alarm off and literally rolled out of bed. I was so hot, I was hungry, my stomach hurt and i think I'm about to get my period. Great, just great, I stood up and fumbled to the bathroom, yep Mother Nature struck again. I got a tampon and did my stuff, then I went to my closet and picked out some clothes.

I re-French braided my hair, I put my timberlands on and shakily walked down the cold stairs

I re-French braided my hair, I put my timberlands on and shakily walked down the cold stairs. I looked at myself in the mirror and I looked horrible. I walked into the kitchen where Demi, Dallas, and Madison where. "Woah, you okay there kiddo?" Dallas asked concerned. I sat down at the breakfast bar "wha? yeah just-just feel a little sick" i yawned. "What feels sick?" Demi asked handing me some toast. "Nothing-" I lied. "I got my period and I get the worst cramps in the world." Which was true. "I'm sorry lil sis, do you want to stay home?" Demi smiled handing me my medicine and pain relief and some water. "No, i have a soft ball game today, do you guys wanna come?" I yawned. "Totally! But mom and Madison are leaving today, they will be gone after you leave so make sure you go say bye to mom." Dallas said cheerfully. "Alright, will do." I said putting my head in my arms and falling asleep.

"Rebecca, wake up, I gotta drive you to school." Demi laughed. "Huh? Yeah alright," I responded slowly. Just then Dianna came down "bye, it was nice meeting you lianna." I slowly said hugging her. "She isn't feeling well." Demi chuckled "alrighty baby girl. I'll see you soon. I love you so much keep your eyes on Demi." She smirked. "Yeah yeah will do love you to." She kissed the top of my head and we got into Demi's car."are you sure you don't want to stay home? You look pretty bad." Demi said nervously, "I'm fine I promise." I lied... again. Demi pulled up to the school "if you change your mind and wanna come home text me and I'll get you." She smiled. "K bye sis." I said trying to keep my eyes open,

I opened the car door and got out. I started walking away "Rebecca! Close the door!" Demi yelled. I shot my head back and laughed "my bad!" I smiled. It was almost like I was drunk. I closed the door and began walking into the school, I hid my face and walked into my first class early. I got out my papers and handed them to the teacher. "Thank you Rebecca."

"Yeah yeah." I said walking to my seat. The first bell hasn't rang yet so I could sleep. I put my head down on the desk and I fell asleep.

"Mrs! Lovato!" The teacher snapped, I shot my head up feeling worse than I did before. "What?" I said annoyed. "This isn't nap time, now wake up." Then the class laughed. "Oh well." I put my head down and tried to go back to sleep. "Rebecca, I will not tell you again. Wake up or we get a parent conference." The teacher smirked.

I laughed "good luck with that." I talked back. "I don't appreciate this attitude. I told you to do something and you do it. I'm calling your dad after class." I burst out into laughter not aware, "what's so funny Rebecca?" The teacher snapped. She mad beyond mad. I stood up and gathered my things and walked to her desk. "You can call my dad, he won't answer. He has no parental rights over me, you know why? Cause he is in jail." I whispered. "I'm sorry about that, but then I'll call your mother."

"Are you trying to scare me or something? You don't even have my moms number, plus she lives in Texas but you can call my sister Demi. Here give me a piece of paper, I'll give you her number and her email!" I said cheerfully but sarcastically. They class was laughing "oooo she roasted you teacher." I heard. I grabbed the teachers calendar "Rebecca what are you doing-" then I grabbed a black sharpie and wrong "DEMI" in big letters then I wrote her number and email. "Have fun." I looked at calendar and her writing was covered by mine.

I turned on my heels and walked out of class, I felt so sick at this point I needed to sit down. I was still hot, I don't know why I wore long sleeves, I walked into the bathroom and saw some girls. I looked at them "get out" I spat. "Make us." This shirt girl threatened. I dropped my bag and got real close to her. Then she grabbed her friends hand and ran out. I went into the handicapped stall and slid down the wall. I was shaking, then I threw my head over the toilet and threw up. "Ew." I flushed he toilet and I sat up again and fell asleep.

*BELL*

My head shot up as I had a pounding headache I was still dizzy and hot. I wiped my eyes and looked at my phone, oops I slept all day, wow.. I stood up and walked out of the building to go home change then come back an hour later. I found Demis car and got in, I rested my head against the window, "well first how do you feel?" Demi asked driving off "better." I lied. "Second I got s very interesting call from your English teacher today, you'll give her my number and email, then wrote it all over her calendar." Demi let out a laugh. "That's amazing holy shit!" She laughed. "Thanks." I let out a small laugh.

------------------
Comment and vote