Back to school

Jamiah, Somer, and Jackie were all texting. Jamiah:Hey guys
Somer:Heyyy
Jackie:Whats up
Jamiah:Who is happy for school🤔
Somer:Not me😣
Jackie:Same
Jamiah:You guys said tht last year
Jackie:well its true😆
Jamiah:well hey my bday is this week so wht u guys going 2 do
Somer:its a surprise
Jamiah:ok ill c u at shool
Somer:byee
Jackie:cya
(At school)
"Hey guys." Said Keyshan. "Hey." Everyone said. There was Jackie, Xavier, Keyshan, Somer, Andrew, and Jamiah. Mia and Caitylin had to go to different schools. "Let's check our schedules." Said Jackie. They all did that. They all had the same classes together. They all went to their first period and sat next to each other. (After classes and at lunch) Jamiah wasn't there yet she was still in her class. She gets out late. "Ok so ina few days is Jamiah's bday. Her 15th bday." Said Somer. "We have to have a BIG bday for her. Ideas GO." Said Jackie. "We could throw a party!" Said Xavier.  "But what kind of party?" "How about a beach party?" Said Keyshan. "Pool party." Said Andrew. "House party." Said Somer. Then they all had the same idea. "A SURPRISE  PARTY!" They all said. "Did you guys say party?" Asked Jamiah. "No." They all said. "Yes." Said Andrew accidentally. "I mean...we are having a back to school party." "Oh cool can I help?" Asked Jamiah. "NO! I mean...the principal chose only us to do it so no sorry." Said Somer. "Oh. Well then when is it?" "We don't know yet." Said Keyshan. "Oh. Ok." Said Jamiah. Then she sat with them and they all started eating.