The park: part 1

Jamiah called the squad over to her house. "Hey Jamiah what's up." Said Somer. Jamiah cried a little. Everyone saw. They were all surprised. Keyshan went up to her and hugged her and kissed her forehead. "What happened?" He asked. Jamiah showed them the messages. "O." Said Somer. "M" Said Jackie. "G." Said Liyah. "When I find out who send those messages, I am going to KILL them." Said Keyshan. "Are you going to the park then?" Asked Xavier. "I don't know, should I?" Asked Jamiah. "No!" said Jackie, Xavier, Keyshan, and Andrew. "Yes!" Said Somer, Liyah, and Angel. "Yes...no...which one?" Asked Jamiah. Everyone except Jamiah huddled in. After a long disscution, they all agreed but two people had to go with her. Keyshan wanted to go but Somer and Jackie declared that they would go and hide behind the bushes. (At 12:00 am) Jamiah waited for the mystery person to come. She did. She was wearing a black shirt with a skull and black sweats. She wore a hoddie so no one could see her face. "Glad you made it." She said. "Who are you. Please, just tell me." Said Jamiah. Somerand Jackie was watching and listening from behind a bush. "Did you come alone?" She asked. "Yes." Said Jamiah. She took off her hood. It was...